Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Jackson, MO
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Jackson
- Dunn Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning / Dunn One Hour Heating and Air ConditioningRobert did a great job in checking out my furnace that wasn't operating and provided me with the next steps I needed to take with the gas company. I can't say enough good things about Robert. He was so extremely helpful and informative. I'm a delighted customer and am glad I have Dunn for my heating and cooling needs
- Flamm's Heating & Air ConditioningWe were very pleased with Flamm’s and have used them for smaller repairs in the past. This was a bigger job and difficult due to it being in the tight crawl space under our double wide. Josh did an excellent job and we will call this company with all of our heat/ac needs.
- Aire SolutionsKris Brown came right on time and was able to fix the problem quickly Kris is very friendly and knew exactly what to do to fix the problem I will call Aire Solutions with any future heat or air problems
- PETERS HEATING & AIR COND INCThe install went great. Peters took the old units out and installed the new system to include a new thermostat in about 4 hours. We had an excellent experience with Peters Heating and Air.
- PETERS HEATING & AIR COND INCOverall, responsiveness is not a problem with this company. Family run organization and everyone of the people there were easy to deal with.
- Wade's Heating & Air LLCHe was very good. He was very reasonable. He tried to help my neighbors too. He did a quality work. He was punctual, and professional. I will use his services again in the future.
- Halbert IncJust moved into my house last month and wanted my heating and cooling system checked and cleaned before winter sets in. Got their number out of the yellow pages and they were able to come out the same day - within an hour of when i called. They did an excellent job and were very polite and professional. He took the time to answer all my questions and give me recommendations on how to keep my system running good. Will use again for all my heating and cooling needs
- HEISE HEATING & COOLING INCWent fantastic-I have used this company for past 22 years and they are great. They maintained my old 40 year furnace for 22 years.
- HEISE HEATING & COOLING INCThey are fabulous. Our air conditioner went out and we called them. They were here in 20 minutes and they fixed it. They also showed me how to prevent it. The other time they showed me how to clean the flame sensor in my heating unit that indicates whether or not the furnace should go ahead light and burn. They have always been just awesome. They came out, changed the capacitor of the outside unit and charged me $70. I couldn't be happier
- PETERS HEATING & AIR COND INCEveryone from the nice lady on the phone to the man who repaired the a/c unit was friendly and professional. The problem was quickly diagnosed and repaired at a fair price.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Jackson
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:He was very diligent on getting the job done just right. He took most of the day Saturday to redo what one of his new helpers hadn't quite got right. He guarantees his work and by golly he made sure the seals on our front door didn't leak this time. He went beyond just replacing the seals. He did an excellent job and wouldn't hesitate to hire him back. If you need a man to do your work on any type of house work from roofing to inside work, he's your guy.Sandra P.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Warning: if you are in the market for a home protection company, avoid "Complete Protection" out of Liberty, MO, found at [*** Link removed ***] Do not fall for their false claims. They provide neither "complete protection" nor quality customer service. I have a refrigerator that is less than 2 years old and today still costs $2500 new. The icemaker is freezing up and I requested service. Service company, Kitchen Ace Appliance out of Houston, was chosen and dispatched by Complete Protection to do the repair. In the process of the inspection, the serviceman scratches the face of the refrigerator. He tells us he cannot complete the repair of the icemaker without parts being ordered and requests authorization. Complete Protection decides not to repair the icemaker. Instead, they want me to go out and buy a new fridge and with proof of buying a new fridge, they will issue a $500 check. They will not pay for anyone to repair the icemaker, it's buy a new fridge or they will not do anything further. Icemaker remains broken even though I have a so-called "warranty" and no one wants to take responsibility for scratching the surface of the fridge. Complete Protection are fraud specialists. This is the language from their contract, "C. PROTECTION SUMMARY: 5. The Company will provide repair service on Your protected items to restore them to standard operating condition as a result of normal usage and electrical or mechanical component failure." This is a straight up lie. In their contract, they contradict themselves by saying "12. The Company will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a protected system or appliance will be repaired or replaced. If the Company declines to repair a protected item, You will be reimbursed towards the replacement and installation of a new protected system or appliance per the schedule in Section G." Section G says they will provide $500 for a new fridge. Really? Who can buy a new fridge for that amount of money. So no repair and refusal to pay the funds for a new icemaker without first paying thousands of dollars for a new fridge. Worst home warranty ever. #CompleteProtectionIsHorrible #CompleteProtectionWorstHomeWarrantVictor R.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Recent Review:We spoke with Hacker in April about updating the lines to our gas fireplaces. They came to our house and gave us a quote. We let them know that we had a couple more pressing home projects on our agenda but would be scheduling with them in a month or two. We called in June and proceeded to leave many messages over the next few months — we never received a call back. We finally got in touch with someone in September. He told us to order the parts we needed for the fireplaces and that they could schedule with us as soon as we received them. We ordered the parts which cost approximately $500. We then tried to schedule our appointment, but again didn’t hear back from anyone for almost a month. When we finally got in touch with someone, he told us they didn’t have time for our project and that they recommended contacting someone else. Needless to say, we are extremely unsatisfied with our experience. Not only was communication unreliable, but we now have $500 worth of parts and no one to do the work for us since they cancelled. The price they quoted was good, which is why we put up with so much, but the service and lack of professionalism is not worth itKayla D.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Jackson, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aire Solutions1405 S Broadway
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
- All About Electric11983 County Road 637 / P.O. Box 884
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aire Solutions
- Dutch Enterprises4832 Old Cape Rd E
- Dutch Enterprises
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- FLORI HEATING & COOLING & PLBG1905 RUST AVE
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- FLORI HEATING & COOLING & PLBG
- Hacker Plumbing & Heating414 Commercial St
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Halbert Inc6842 County Road 621
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- HEISE HEATING & COOLING INC218 CROSS CREEK LN
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Henson Robinson Co3550 Great Northern Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hydro-Temp Corporation Inc3636 Hwy 67 S
- Hacker Plumbing & Heating
- JL Construction686 State Highway 37
West Frankfort, Illinois
- JL Construction
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Obermann & Son Inc969 Greensferry Rd
- Obermann & Son Inc
- SCHUMER BROS PLUMBING HEATING & AIR821 N KINGSHIGHWAY ST
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- semo Contracting10390 state highway D
Oak Ridge, Missouri
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stonewall Co LLC520 Cloverdale Ranch Rd.
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- SCHUMER BROS PLUMBING HEATING & AIR
- Top Quality Aire LLC Heating and Cooling114 N. Monroe
- Top Quality Aire LLC Heating and Cooling