Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Hannibal, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Hannibal
- Leading Edge EnterprisesIn his proposal, Aaron spent time to educate us and provide the detail we needed to evaluate all aspects of the job. The team arrived on time (even early); completed the project as promised and were professional in every way. High quality work -- on time -- left the project site clean. And they offered a competitive price. We made a very good decision by choosing Leading Edge for my mother's new driveway
- Danna Enterprises LLCFrank was excellent. He is very detail oriented and wants to do nothing more than an excellent job. The work he did was as if he was doing it in his own home. If you need work done and want it done right. Call him you’ll be glad you did.
- Midwest Concrete & Const IncTom and his crew were incredible. Professional, personable, and went above and beyond when we tweaked some things WHILE they were doing the job. We also added a small side job (parking area) and they were able to get the materials and complete it all ahead of schedule. HIGHLY recommend them!
- Foundation 1I had water in my basement the last 4 years and I finally decided to do something about it. I interviewed 2 other companies besides F1 and I went with F1. Price was a factor and Billy, the Evaluator, did not high pressure me into making a decision that very day. They also offered a solution, in case my walls ever leak, that the other 2 companies did not. The foreman, Erise, kept me informed every day as to their progress, and what was to take place the next day. He and his crew were respectful and did a great job. I am confident I will not have a water problem again and they give you a Warranty. They completed the project in 3 days, as 1st quoted. The Office staff was also very helpful when I had a question. Thank you F1....I wish I would have contacted you 4 years ago
- Foundation Recovery SystemsFoundation Recovery Systems did an amazing job! They worked very hard. Our basement has stayed dry for years now. Their follow up each year is well done. They are true to their word!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsOn time, on budget, and with an experience crew that worked efficiently on the job. Also please how they cleaned up after the jobs were finished.
- High & Dry Foundation RepairTHEY RESPONDED EARLY MONDAY MORNING TO AN INQUIRY WE MADE VIA E-MAIL SUNDAY EVENING. THE WORK WAS COMPLETED AS SCHEDULED BY FRIDAY. THE WORK ALSO IS GUARANTEED FOR AS LONG AS WE OWN THE HOUSE...GREAT FEATURE!
- Quacker's Waterproofing & Basement Repair, LLCTed showed up on time and went right to work. I asked if I could observe simply out of interest and he did not mind at all. It took him about one and one half hours to complete the job. He was very professional and cleaned up after himself. I was very pleased with his work. The warranty goes with the life of the house, even if we should sell
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe work was preformed on schedule and in a very professional manner. the wall was drilled and injected with a substance to stop the leakage. Other areas were pointed out as needing repair and were also repaired. The work area was cleaned when finished.
- Advanced Foundation RepairThe guys did a great job. Paul explained everything to us that would need to be done ahead of time and what the word would entail. Steve and his crew were great to work with. Lifting a foundation is messy work, but they did a great job of cleaning up the yard after the work was done. We now have a level house and the confidence that it won't move again
Basement Waterproofers in Hannibal
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Perfect. Barry explained everything concisely and competently. He made sure I understood about the problem. Top notch, and very helpful!! I would recommend him and this company to anyone.Beth M.
- Business Description:Is your home or basement prone to flooding? If so, turn to State Wide Waterproofing. As a provider of home waterproofing services in Missouri, we can help keep your space dry so that you don’t have to worry about water damage in the future. We have a long standing A+ rating with the BBBRecent Review:I highly recommend Statewide Waterproofing. Ron was very professional and his workers were the best. They were courteous and hard workers. They made sure they kept the work area neat and clean. Ron explained in detail all that was done and his prices are very reasonable. I would use this business again should the need ariseWilliam K.
- Business Description:When you call PermaJack of Mid MO, you are contacting a local, family-owned-and-operated business. With qualified employees and extensive knowledge, we can take care of all your foundation needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to serving youRecent Review:The service went well. They did what they needed to do. The work was good. But they had to come back 2nd time because it didn't lift much than it was supposed to lift and with that, I would rate them B.don s.
- Business Description:Foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl spaces, concrete leveling, foam jacking, interior and exterior crack repair. We service sump pumps as well. See our website for additional information: www.advancedfoundationmissouri.comRecent Review:Very pleased with service and repairs. They were prompt and did exactly what they said was needed. Definitely would recommend them.LuAnn M.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:35 yrs in business, we have 4 loyal employees, billing procedures depending up on project.
- Business Description:We are a full service Construction Company, We have been doing business in the St. Louis Area for over 100 years. We are small, but we like being small that way we can give a better service to our customers.
- Business Description:We fix bowed walls, offer piering for foundation settlement and fix any & all foundation cracks. We also do structural repair.Recent Review:Frank diagnosed the problem accurately and informed me of what needed to be done to fix it. Frank was very knowledgeable, honest and direct. The work was completed quickly and professionally. Very pleased, would use again and highly recommend to otherssherri a.
- Business Description:Sherwood Home Designs is your one-stop-shop for all your home needs. We are available for sub-contracting as well as estimates for private individuals. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash. Mention 'Angie's List' for a 15% discount on ANY job booked
- Business Description:we have over a 1.5 million employees to our disposal through a company called Labor Ready. We bill people once a month and payment plans can be negotiated.
Deals in Hannibal for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- New London
- Monroe City
- La Grange
- Bowling Green
- Camp Point
- Pleasant Hill
waterproofing contractors in Hannibal
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Repair508 South Western Street
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement135 Aspencade Cir
Saint Peters, Missouri
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- ALL-N-ALL CONSTRUCTION, LLCPO Box 77
- AR Complete Anything Goes30892 MO-86
Eagle Rock, Missouri
- Advanced Foundation Repair
- Bix Basement Systems2140 330th Ave
Fort Madison, Iowa
- Blomberg Insulation Company1003 MO-PP B
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bix Basement Systems
- Call The All In One Construction Co711 S 21st St
Saint Joseph, Missouri
- Call The All In One Construction Co
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation110 Alan Drive
Montgomery City, Missouri
- Ruhl and Son Construction & Excavation
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service861 E. Cherry Street
- TWI Commercial Cleaning Service
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc1673 Old US Highway 50 W
- Unerstall Foundations, Inc