Diamond Home Improvement

Founded 1990 • With Angi since February 2010

As to billing we do the work at the end of the job we simply give you a bill on the amount that we Quoted,You Make a check or cash for the amount....

Priority Gutter Cleaning

Priority Gutter Cleaning

We offer prompt, professional GUTTER CLEANING & PROTECTION services ( No Windows ) to our customers in the Kansas City Metro Area. Our simple 4-Step process has gained us many positive ratings and reviews on other platforms. #1 We clean out your gutters by hand ( we don't use blowers ). #2 We rinse your gutters with water. #3 We rinse through your downspouts. #4 We thoroughly clean up after ourselves. Reach out to us today for a free quote. We are looking forward to serving you.

03/27/2020

Dick was excellent! I have already recommended him to several of my friends. His price was fair and his handyman work very satisfactory. Dick is a pleasure to work with and ensures the job is well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a long list of To-Do's ranging from installing door hardware to installing light fixtures to fixing a clogged sink.

CATEGORY woodworking

11/30/2017

Dick Scheel and his assistant Walter were very thorough with their estimates and work. They made us aware of any new issues as the reconstruction proceeded. They worked relentlessly to insure the new studs and support areas were done correctly. Dick did not try to burden us with unneeded or inflated material or labor costs. I would highly recommend Dick and Diamond Home Improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out and replace exterior siding and damaged wood. Interior dry wall and cleanup.

CATEGORY contractors

10/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dick does so much for me. The company that installed my hardwood floors had put a hole in my water line causing my ceiling to have water damage. He came out to fix my ceiling. I also had needed a house painted. I needed it done right away and Dick came out right away and had the job completed within two days.

CATEGORY contractors

09/27/2011

This is the second time we have use Diamond Improvement to repair wood rot around window sills and in a few other places on the exterior of the house. In each instance, Diamond Improvement did a thorough and quality repair job, they gave us a detailed estimate up front, and they were very responsive and friendly to work with. We are very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diamond Improvement repaired rotted wood on a few window sills, they caulked and painted where necessary.  They also replaced a rotted post on our deck and stained the post.

CATEGORY woodworking

Interior,Exterior Painting, Power washing, Wood rot Repair, Wood repair & carpentry,Tile work, Refirbishing Interior-Exterior.,Call for other services you would like included.

Satisfaction Guaranteed