Weis Comfort System Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2004

1591 Fenpark Dr

Fenton, MO 63026

We provide residential service and replacement equipment for old inefficient heating and cooling systems. Lennox, Daikin and WaterFurnace are the brands we recommend and trust. Licensed for geothermal systems in Missouri and Illinois....

12/20/2018

Helen Louise K.

No problems, furnace was inspected and Weis said everything was okay for my 10 year old furnace. The previous company told me I needed a new furnace and when I asked what was the problem he said it's making a noise. Told him I was not buying a new furnace and have not used them since that happened last year. Glad to know my furnace is still working properly. Weis also checked the filter in the humidifier and it was covered with black mold. I had a yearly maintenance warranty that covered new filters so I don't know why it wasn't changed. Weis had excellent reviews and long time customers. Glad I found them on Angie's List. Annual mtce agreement is $170 for HVAC check and AC check. This is half the cost of the mtce agreement with previous company.

Description of Work
Annual furnace clean up and inspection

06/19/2017

Janice F.

Great.....crew arrived promptly and cleaned up after themselves. Job took longer than expected because a few snags were hit (typical in this house) but everything completed to my satifsaction

Description of Work
Installed new two new air conditioners and furnaces.

01/09/2017

Rich S.

I have been using them for many, many years. They are very professional and competitive in their prices, and they have good quality technicians that work for them. They are very good. I have no complaints there. I am picky so I only do business with people that I could trust. I have done this before and I don't use them again if I don't like them.

Description of Work
Weis Comfort System installed a brand new heating and cooling high efficiency unit.

10/07/2016

Cheryl B.

I'm not really happy with my unit, but the service seemed to be okay. They were in the business for a long time. The work looked very well, I mean it was done. They cleaned up really well and they were conscientious.

Description of Work
I used Weis Comfort System. I had a new AC and furnace put in.

07/18/2016

Lewis H.

This review is for work done back in 2016. I'm unsure why this review was never completed. Our house has two air conditioning units. Weis Comfort Systems replaced one of the units back in 2004. We were pleased enough with that new unit and with their work that we went back to them when it was time to replace the other unit. Dave met with us initially and reviewed our options on the type of unit we would need. Dave answered all our questions. The Installation technician was very pleasant and did a very good job. Due to the age and shape of the furnace/central air unit inside, additional sheet metal work was required at no extra charge. The technician also installed a new digital thermostat. Also, someone at Weis took care of our paper work to ensure we received the $300 refund that our electric company was offering in 2016. Since this is a belated review, we have had no problems with the new AC unit. We would go back to Weis Comfort system for any heating or cooling needs.

Description of Work
Replace old air conditioner with new one.

07/09/2016

Michael H.

Of course, our 20 year old A/C Compressor decided to die right in the middle of the June 2016 heatwave... so we got estimates from various companies for repair/replace HVAC system (old Rheem 4 ton system was a dinosaur but worked reliably for 20 years even though VERY inefficient). Dave with Weis Comfort came out and walked through our options and costs. Initially he recommended a moderate system configuration that balanced energy efficiency with cost. We ended up actually choosing the more expensive configuration (96% HE Furnace, 16 SEER A/C) in order to take advantage of manufacturer favorable financing. Dave was very easy to work with, quite personable and informative. After signing the proposal, Dave came back out with 2 window units to help keep the house cooler since it looked like we would be waiting 9 days before the installation... busy time of year! Thankfully, due to the rescheduling of a different customer, Weis was able to come out 7 days earlier than planned and install the system (yay!). BillC the installation lead arrived promptly at 08:00am as promised and did a walk-through with me for the existing equipment and planned installation process. Within 45 minutes the equipment delivery truck arrived and they started wheeling in the big pieces down to the basement. Bill's installation partner (Brendan?) arrived shortly after and they split up the effort (one outside working on A/C Condenser tasks, Bill inside dismantling old Furnace/Filter/Humidifier/Evaporator system and assembling new). Their process seemed generally quite efficient as a general division of labor and tasks with them eventually working together in the basement to complete the installation. It literally took all day... they finished up at 5:30pm and walked-through the installation results and Thermostat configuration with me. I discovered during this conversation that at one point the owner of Weis had been on-site but never came inside the house or introduced himself to me... I also discovered that both installation guys had a return home drive of over an hour each (unpaid time)... General Pros of the Experience: * Low pressure sales process * Prompt, Professional and Courteous * Clean (they put down floor covering from front door to basement) * Haul-away done of all old equipment and new packing materials * Craftmanship of installation and HE exhaust top notch General Cons of the Experience: * Pricing is always a top concern and complaint for HVAC systems and installation, with research done on-line and wholesale pricing of equipment, the total certainly seemed quite high (but not ridiculous compared to other estimates). Weis wasn't the least expensive estimate but I certainly harbor thoughts that it could have been less when considering no duct work was done and all equipment was very easily accessible (unfinished basement). * Unfortunately, some members of the team were smokers... thankfully, it was all done outside and out in the driveway and the butts were not found on our property and no second-hand smoke found it's way into the house... though of course there was the persistent after-odor on hands and clothing... I acknowledge that smoking is not uncommon for construction/installation craftsman but in this case at least it wasn't done in an inconsiderate manner... just something to contemplate discussing with them if you are extremely anal or sensitive about it. * I was a bit annoyed that the owner didn't at least introduce himself and check-in with me during his time on-site... especially considering that I was spending quite a large sum of money with his company and chose them over other cheaper options... the installation team did comment that he's often like a ninja who appears and disappears on job sites... at least it's good to know that he wants to visit his teams but since he never actually observed the workmanship and installation results, I don't know how effective this "management by driving around but with no customer interaction" style really benefits them... ;-) Overall, we are very pleased with the results from Weis but frankly expected nothing less when considering the price tag. They have good, professional and caring personnel - I can only hope that they are decently compensated for their representation of the company.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced 20 year old Rheem Furnace and A/C system with new Daikin 4 ton system (DM96VC Furnace, DX16TC Condenser, CAPF28/60C Evaporator Coils, Aprilaire 600 Humidifier, HCC20-28 Lennox Cabinet HE Air Filter, CTK-04 Thermostat, Honeywell RedLINK Internet Gateway)

06/22/2016

Donna D.

I doubted they could complete it in one day, but they did it, and it works great! Very honest, dependable, and courteous. I had an excellent experience with my furnace replacement, so I called them again for my A/C replacement. I'm very glad Ii did.

Description of Work
Replaced/upgraded both indoor and outdoor units. Indoor unit configuration was very constrained/challenging.

01/19/2016

mary ellen J.

I have a service contract with weis for furnace/ac that they installed in 2010. weis provides great service. very professional. prompt, helpful, clean, reliable. would recommend to anyone

Description of Work
service my furnace

10/16/2015

TERRI AND STEVE L.

The technicians and office staff at Weis are terrific to deal with. We recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Serviced three systems.

06/23/2015

JEANNETTE G.

Jim Wanko came to our house and did a thorough job measuring, checking out our house and talking with us. He really understood our needs for better air quality. The Diakin air conditioner price was competitive with other brands and we were glad to have the Ameren rebate. The workers came on two different days to install the systems. It took them the whole day to take out the old and put in the new. They did not leave until the job was finished and they had cleaned up. Both times the workers told us, "Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns." It was great service from Weis.

Description of Work
Weis installed two new air conditioners in our house. One for the first floor and one for the seconda floor. We went with Daikin because of the mfg. rebates.

Citywide Alarms

Local, family-owned and operated St. Louis home and business security company. We take pride in great customer service and using technology you can trust. We offer security that can be controlled through your smartphone with no landline required.

A & A Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

Call A & A Heating & Air Conditioning LLC in St. Louis, Missouri. Since 2003, our company has relied on our word-of-mouth reputation for honest prices and customer-focused solutions. Whether we’re installing a brand-new HVAC unit or repairing one, we’ll provide you with fast and reliable work. Tower Grove South St. Louis, MO;Midtown St. Louis, MO;Central West End St. Louis, MO;

Indoor Comfort Team

Our customer-first approach has been at core of Indoor Comfort Team® business model since we first began servicing customers in the St. Louis, St. Charles and the Metro East areas with professional air conditioning as well as heating services back in 1979. Customer-first means honesty and integrity are the foundation of everything we do. From your initial phone call, to our certified and licensed service technician completing the job, to your full satisfaction. Trust, knowledge and competitive pricing have made us one of the most respected and trusted home services companies. But the fact is, we owe our success to our great customers and dedicated team who provide dependable service. Our team is proud to serve our customers.

Offers by Indoor Comfort Team on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

HVAC Equipment Installation.

HVAC - Contractor & Repair Service.