Watermark Exteriors

Illinois: General
12/31/2021

1505 Fenpark Dr

Fenton, MO 63026

We are a licensed and insured roofing, and contracting company. Here at Watermark Exteriors we are committed to setting a higher standard, and exceeding our customer expectations. "Excellence is our standard"! We strive to for the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and honesty. We value the long term relationships that we build with our customers. It is our dedication to delivering high quality products, the immediate response to our customers, attention to detail, combined with our expertise in the construction, roofing, and the insurance industry that we fulfill our commitment to setting a higher standard. Call for a free roof inspection. 314-600-0444...

roofing (107)gutter repair (31)siding companies (10)chimney repair (8)insulation (4)skylight installation (3)interior painting (1)drywall (1)decks & porches (1)

08/15/2020

I wanted to comment on the professionalism Michael and company have displayed. After a recent storm i contacted several companies either didnt get return correspodence or was told only doing full roof replacements at this time. I turned to Angies list and contacted Watermark exteriors. Michael promptly called back and scheduled an appointment. He notified me in route, and professionly adviced me o...

Description of Work
storm damage repair to roof

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

07/31/2020

Job went very well. They worked with my insurance company , who also responded promptly. Total project time 2.5 weeks from when I placed inquiry on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/28/2020

It is refreshing to find an honest roofer! We bought a house with a lot of question marks regarding prior work. The folks from Watermark came within an hour of us calling, performed an inspection at no cost, and determined we didn’t need any work. When we do need work in the future, we will definitely call them.

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

07/24/2020

They were very professional. Their crew showed up on-time. The work was performed to my fullest satisfaction. Whenever I had a question, it was promptly answered. Any concerns were addressed and promptly resolved. In a nutshell: If you need a new roof installed and want it done right, this is the company you want!

Description of Work
Install new roof

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

03/26/2019

I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. SIMMCO was the first company out of four that I contacted to respond to me. While others, including my insurance adjuster, said that they couldn't even inspect my roof for at least three days, Mike from SIMMCO was there the very next day, evaluating the damage and letting me know that the roof was still impermeable and that they would do the repair with...

Description of Work
After a severe and widespread windstorm, my roof sustained some minor damage with several shingles needing repair.

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

Thanks so much for choosing SIMMCO. We appreciate your business

10/30/2018

Grant was amazingly friendly and professional. He was polite and made great conversation. I will definitely call this company if we need roof repair or replacement in the future.

Description of Work
We had a shingle that looked "off" and didn't know the problem. Grant came out and gave us an honest assessment, looked around the entire roof and climbed up on the roof. We had an extra shingle from installation many years ago that came loose. He pulled it off and that was it. I offered to pay but he said there was no charge.

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

Thanks so much for choosing SIMMCO. We appreciate your business

08/04/2018

Our overall experience with SIMMCO was great, starting with our initial contact with Jacob Guthrie our sales rep and Sr. Project Manager. He followed through with what he said he was going to do, he was on the job while the work was being done and was very professional. The crew was punctual, worked efficiently, they were very considerate of plants and landscaping, they went above and beyond, and ...

Description of Work
New roof and gutter work.

Thanks so much for choosing SIMMCO. We appreciate your business.

03/23/2018

I had an amazing experience with this company. They knocked it out of the park across the board and I have high standards when it comes to customer service. My roof is beautiful, too.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/23/2018

Thanks so much for choosing SIMMCO. We appreciate your business.

03/16/2018

I cannot rave enough about everyone I encountered at Simmco. We needed a roof replaced due to hail damage. During my first phone call to inquire with the office, I was informed by Haley someone would call me within three hours. The owner Tom also called me shortly thereafter to let me know the same information and told me I could call him at anytime if I needed. As promised, I heard from Daniel, f...

Description of Work
New Roof and vent installation

Work Completed On 03/16/2018

Thanks for the review. We are so happy that you are please with your choice of the pros at SIMMCO.

02/23/2018

Grant was great to work with from start to finish. He kept in touch with us as needed and check out the roof installation after completion. The crew was fast, cleaned up and respected our property. We have referred friends and family to SIMMCO. Thanks for a job well done!

Description of Work
Roof was replaced in 2017

Work Completed On 02/23/2018

Thanks for choosing SIMMCO! We appreciate your business.

Roofing - Replacement & Repair, Gutters, Storm Damage Estimates, Attic Insulation. Windows & Siding. Water Damage Repair. Painting & Staining.

Doors, Remodeling.