How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Get matched with top interior painters in Waseca, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Waseca
- Precision Painting LLCThe company first started off by Pressure washing the whole garage to get an extra paint off. Then they taped off the windows and garage doors and began to Prime and painted garage and trim. They also painted the sofits to match the trim. They did 2 coats and it looks nice. They also touched up the garage doors to make them stand out and look nice. They were looking a little dull after the garage was painted. It took a weekend for him to finish. Jeremi was very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. He provided the paint and equiptment to get the job done. We were very please the way things turned out read less
- Mastin & Mueller RemodelingQuality of work and professionalism are excellent. They are staining and varnishing interior doors and trim too and have been very helpful with ideas to improve the rooms. They always check to make sure that they're doing things as per our spec and have even stayed during the evening to try to get the project done in a reasonable amount of time. They've also helped me find glitches with other contractors' work and fixed those while they were waiting for paint or sheet rock mud to dry (instead of just taking off for lunch or leaving for the day). Very friendly guys who seem to care a lot about the quality of the work. Galen and I talked and we both agree that quality builds relationships and repeat customers. As far as prices go, since they're subcontractors, I can't really separate out their cost at this time. I will definitely use these guys again if the need arises. Tidy Clean subcontractor on this project did the sheetrock work and re-set the electrical outlets too far into the wall to use the cover plates. I called Galen on Memorial Day to see if he could come out during the week and fix them. He came out that day - his holiday off work! - after stopping to pick up spacers and screws. He didn't need to do that, but wanted it taken care of. How many contractors do you know that will give up a holiday morning off to do domething like this, and drive in from a neighboring town besides? I don't know of any other who would read less
- RRR Painting LLCBob and Company did a great job. They were a little hard to get a hold of and to tack down a date for the work to get done at first. I had bought the $1119 house painting Big Deal. We prepped the walls beforehand and we cleared everything so that they could get in and paint. The day of painting they arrived on time and were ready to get the job done in about 4 hours. (They had a second job to get done that day). About halfway through the painting process we realized one of the colors we had bought from Sherwin Williams wasn't the right shade. We asked Bob to come back and repaint this area with a different color and he was able to accommodate the request with another appointment for the following week. I would have liked them to use a little more paintor's tape on the trim as I did have some paint splashes left over by them. But nothing major went wrong. Overall I am very happy with the service, the pricing was reasonable and they were fast. I would not hesitate to use them again for painting. Right now they are the best deal around and as long as they keep their prices reasonable I wouldn't go anywhere else read less
- J & D Family Paintingtoldthey arived on time fully prepared to do everything. we ahd already moved the furniture from the rooom for them but they said we didnt have to they would have done that for us, we just did it to be nice. it only took a total of about 4 hours to have two coats of paint put on the walls and all the furniture moved back in the room. they did not spill and paint or leave and drippps on the walls, i was very impressed by the fact that they were able to paint along the ceiling and around windows without even taping them off and there was not a spot of paint on either when they were done. They were extreemly friendly and i really loved that they gave me multilpe optiond for what kind of paint i wanted to used simply giving me the pros and cons of each one but not pushing me to get the most expensive brand just so they could make extra money. they actually recomened the cheaper paint since we were on a budget and told us how to properly maintain it so it would stay looking nice for many years. I also was very impressede with the fact that the bill was actually cheaper then the original estimate. from having other work done on the house i was fully expecting to get a bill that was twice as much as the estimate with some stupid reason added on as to why it was a higher price then what was quoted to me, BUT NOT THESE GUYS!!! they give you a price and do everything they can to stick to it wich i personally love! Overall LOVED my experience with them read less
- Shamp Painting LLCFabulous! Paint job is amazing. Done in 2 days, able to come same week I hired him. Not a drop of paint anywhere but the walls.
- Green Level ConstructionThe project was overdo and dreaded. Our kitchen was old and outdated and our bathroom was the armpit of the universe Green Level changed all that. They were prompt, fast, and tidy. They took potential problems and turned them into beautiful custom detail. They took our tile selection and weaved beautiful patterns on the backsplash. Their tile work in the bathroom was so creative. I love the work they did. Best of all they stayed within budget and were fast.!! read less
- Precision Painting LLCWe have found area where they did not do priming and two coats as contracted. A couple of the painters were less than attentive. The owner worked hard. Surprised with invoice. Cost of materials more than double. Definitely get a not to exceed contract. Original estimate $1,795.
- JOHN'S PAINTINGHe had one man come on Monday, he stayed about 2 hours and said he had to leave. This man never returned. John tells me after I contact him that he is unable to reach this man. But then tells me he will have someone out the next day to start the work. This went on Tues, Wednesday, Thursday and finally Friday he tells me he has had no luck finding anyone to do this work. I did not like that he was not up front with me right away. Wasted much time waiting for his crew and in this time I could have continued my own search. Job not finished read less
- Lowe's Companies Inc - MankatoWe purchased Valspar Paint from Lowes to paint out our new business. We applied primer then the color the following day. We ended up putting three coats of paint in some rooms because the roller marks would not cover over. The paint applied so unevenly we ended up redoing the entire project with Sherwin Williams paint at our expense. When we took photos to show to the Valspar rep and the manager of Lowes they insisted it was an application problem by the painters. Not true. The same painters reapplied using Sherwin Williams and everything covered up just fine. In short, the Valspar rep and Lowes manager were unwilling to reimburse us for the extra paint we bought elsewhere or for the Valspar paint. I will never buy Valspar again read less
- John Loves PaintingDo not use John Love under any circumstances! We contacted him over 2 1/2 months ago to hang wallpaper for us. He is an abymssmal example of a professional. While I was out of the country my partner contacted him to hang wallpaper for us. He called John and John set up an appointment for the estimate. Then the run-around began. Over 2 weeks went by before we got an estimate. We accepted the estimate, and another two weeks went by with no return message. After emailing and calling repeatedly, John demanded money before returning to the house. Since he had failed to set up an appointment to return, we told him that when he came back to start the work, we would pay him half up front and reimburse him for supplies. We then didn't hear from him again. After another 2 weeks, I called John from my phone since he had stopped picking up my partner's calls. He picked up immediately and when I told him who I was he started questioning me about my relationship with my partner. I don't know if he's homophobic or what, I am a woman and my partner is a man,, but he just kept asking and quot;What do you mean by partner?and quot; After I had finally explained it to him, we made an appointment for the following week because we just wanted the work done. Both of us took off work to be available on the Thursday afternoon for our appointment and 10 minutes after he was supposed to show up, we got an email from him saying he wouldn't be taking the job. A grand total of 9 weeks in this process, time spent, work time lost, and he just blew us off. His behavior is awful by any account. It is unprofessional and he is rude, nasty, and very likely homophobic jerk who doens't even understand what the term and quot;partnerand quot; means. He has a bunch of positive recommendations on his website, but after calling the businesses to find out about his performance, they told me that he hadn't done work for them in years. Avoid him at all cost read less
Interior Painters in Waseca
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do read lessRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessional read lessLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your ho.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent crew and Gene monitored progress to ensure work was done right.Craig W.
- Business Description:Welcome to Home Drywall and Painting! . Our drywall and painting specialists have the experience and customer service experience you need on your project. Home Drywall and Painting can successfully help you with any drywall or painting project you may have! From small patches and cracks to large houses or commercial projects, we have the experience and a great team of workers to complete any project you may have read lessRecent Review:The work HDP did was excellent from start to finish. They were able to get me scheduled sooner than I expected, and by end of the week I was happy with the work that had been done. The scope was to have popcorn ceiling removed, surface smoothed, and area that had been damaged repaired. The person they sent out for this project, Tim, was extremely respectful and friendly and I was happy to have had him on this project. They were professional from start to finish, more than that they were headache free. I will definitely call them next project that comes along read lessShawn W.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our home read lessEric S.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needs read lessRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 job read lessBrenda A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Recent Review:I chose him because I am acquainted with him and I will use him again in the future.Betty J.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial painting for interior and exterior. Specializing in new construction (apts, townhomes and new construction)
- Business Description:Serving our communities in South Central Minnesota and the Twin Cities since 1982, we offer highest quality and reasonable rates on interior and exterior painting and repairs; commercial, residential, industrial, manufacturing, and farm. We are the best in the business read less
- Business Description:We are primarily a painting and flooring contractor, but we have done all aspects of home remodeling both interior and exterior. We have remodeled kitchens and bathrooms, built decks, additions and new construction as well. Although we are a fresh new company, my partner and I have been doing home building and remodeling for over 20 years combined. We value personal experiences with our customers and strive for repeat business, while still trying to gain new clients as well. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Choosing interior paint colors can send you into a multi-colored panic. Take a deep breath and read these eight tips to help you pick out the perfect hues. We can help you find the ideal paint color so you can relax and enjoy your home.
Find interior painters in
- New Richland
- Saint Clair
- Madison Lake
- Eagle Lake
- Minnesota Lake
- Clarks Grove
- Le Center
- Blooming Prairie
interior painters in Waseca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Brothers Painters LLC2161 Elaine Ln
North Mankato, Minnesota
- 4 Brothers Painters LLC
- DAVE THROLDAHL PAINTING436 CARDINAL DR
- DAVE THROLDAHL PAINTING
- Fresh Look Restoration48786 Co Rd 15
- Fresh Look Restoration
- Gene's of Apple Valley Construction17660 Kettering Trl
- Gene's of Apple Valley Construction
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- Hannah Dorn Painting & Staging40596 River Bluff Ln
Saint Peter, Minnesota
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Drywall and Construction LLC2852 Anthony Lane South 300
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- KB Cleaning & Services2238 1/2 Fairbanks Drive
North Mankato, Minnesota
- KB Cleaning & Services
- Lisa Bierer, Mural Artist134 S. Skyline Drive
- Lisa Bierer, Mural Artist
- Northland Servicing LLC1513 Case Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Northland Servicing LLC
- Reliable Home Services, LLC127 Electa Blvd
- Reliable Home Services, LLC
- Tims Handyman Service 1101 6th St NE
- Tims Handyman Service
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance
- Wilk Construction and Maintenance