Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Get matched with top interior painters in Mankato, MN
There are 6 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Mankato
- J & D Family Paintingtoldthey arived on time fully prepared to do everything. we ahd already moved the furniture from the rooom for them but they said we didnt have to they would have done that for us, we just did it to be nice. it only took a total of about 4 hours to have two coats of paint put on the walls and all the furniture moved back in the room. they did not spill and paint or leave and drippps on the walls, i was very impressed by the fact that they were able to paint along the ceiling and around windows without even taping them off and there was not a spot of paint on either when they were done. They were extreemly friendly and i really loved that they gave me multilpe optiond for what kind of paint i wanted to used simply giving me the pros and cons of each one but not pushing me to get the most expensive brand just so they could make extra money. they actually recomened the cheaper paint since we were on a budget and told us how to properly maintain it so it would stay looking nice for many years. I also was very impressede with the fact that the bill was actually cheaper then the original estimate. from having other work done on the house i was fully expecting to get a bill that was twice as much as the estimate with some stupid reason added on as to why it was a higher price then what was quoted to me, BUT NOT THESE GUYS!!! they give you a price and do everything they can to stick to it wich i personally love! Overall LOVED my experience with them
- Mastin & Mueller RemodelingQuality of work and professionalism are excellent. They are staining and varnishing interior doors and trim too and have been very helpful with ideas to improve the rooms. They always check to make sure that they're doing things as per our spec and have even stayed during the evening to try to get the project done in a reasonable amount of time. They've also helped me find glitches with other contractors' work and fixed those while they were waiting for paint or sheet rock mud to dry (instead of just taking off for lunch or leaving for the day). Very friendly guys who seem to care a lot about the quality of the work. Galen and I talked and we both agree that quality builds relationships and repeat customers. As far as prices go, since they're subcontractors, I can't really separate out their cost at this time. I will definitely use these guys again if the need arises. Tidy Clean subcontractor on this project did the sheetrock work and re-set the electrical outlets too far into the wall to use the cover plates. I called Galen on Memorial Day to see if he could come out during the week and fix them. He came out that day - his holiday off work! - after stopping to pick up spacers and screws. He didn't need to do that, but wanted it taken care of. How many contractors do you know that will give up a holiday morning off to do domething like this, and drive in from a neighboring town besides? I don't know of any other who would
- Shamp Painting LLCFabulous! Paint job is amazing. Done in 2 days, able to come same week I hired him. Not a drop of paint anywhere but the walls.
- Green Level ConstructionThe project was overdo and dreaded. Our kitchen was old and outdated and our bathroom was the armpit of the universe Green Level changed all that. They were prompt, fast, and tidy. They took potential problems and turned them into beautiful custom detail. They took our tile selection and weaved beautiful patterns on the backsplash. Their tile work in the bathroom was so creative. I love the work they did. Best of all they stayed within budget and were fast.!!
- Precision Painting LLCThe company first started off by Pressure washing the whole garage to get an extra paint off. Then they taped off the windows and garage doors and began to Prime and painted garage and trim. They also painted the sofits to match the trim. They did 2 coats and it looks nice. They also touched up the garage doors to make them stand out and look nice. They were looking a little dull after the garage was painted. It took a weekend for him to finish. Jeremi was very knowledgable and a pleasure to work with. He provided the paint and equiptment to get the job done. We were very please the way things turned out
- RRR Painting LLCBob and Company did a great job. They were a little hard to get a hold of and to tack down a date for the work to get done at first. I had bought the $1119 house painting Big Deal. We prepped the walls beforehand and we cleared everything so that they could get in and paint. The day of painting they arrived on time and were ready to get the job done in about 4 hours. (They had a second job to get done that day). About halfway through the painting process we realized one of the colors we had bought from Sherwin Williams wasn't the right shade. We asked Bob to come back and repaint this area with a different color and he was able to accommodate the request with another appointment for the following week. I would have liked them to use a little more paintor's tape on the trim as I did have some paint splashes left over by them. But nothing major went wrong. Overall I am very happy with the service, the pricing was reasonable and they were fast. I would not hesitate to use them again for painting. Right now they are the best deal around and as long as they keep their prices reasonable I wouldn't go anywhere else
- Precision Painting LLCWe have found area where they did not do priming and two coats as contracted. A couple of the painters were less than attentive. The owner worked hard. Surprised with invoice. Cost of materials more than double. Definitely get a not to exceed contract. Original estimate $1,795.
- JOHN'S PAINTINGHe had one man come on Monday, he stayed about 2 hours and said he had to leave. This man never returned. John tells me after I contact him that he is unable to reach this man. But then tells me he will have someone out the next day to start the work. This went on Tues, Wednesday, Thursday and finally Friday he tells me he has had no luck finding anyone to do this work. I did not like that he was not up front with me right away. Wasted much time waiting for his crew and in this time I could have continued my own search. Job not finished
- Lowe's Companies Inc - MankatoWe purchased Valspar Paint from Lowes to paint out our new business. We applied primer then the color the following day. We ended up putting three coats of paint in some rooms because the roller marks would not cover over. The paint applied so unevenly we ended up redoing the entire project with Sherwin Williams paint at our expense. When we took photos to show to the Valspar rep and the manager of Lowes they insisted it was an application problem by the painters. Not true. The same painters reapplied using Sherwin Williams and everything covered up just fine. In short, the Valspar rep and Lowes manager were unwilling to reimburse us for the extra paint we bought elsewhere or for the Valspar paint. I will never buy Valspar again
- John Loves PaintingDo not use John Love under any circumstances! We contacted him over 2 1/2 months ago to hang wallpaper for us. He is an abymssmal example of a professional. While I was out of the country my partner contacted him to hang wallpaper for us. He called John and John set up an appointment for the estimate. Then the run-around began. Over 2 weeks went by before we got an estimate. We accepted the estimate, and another two weeks went by with no return message. After emailing and calling repeatedly, John demanded money before returning to the house. Since he had failed to set up an appointment to return, we told him that when he came back to start the work, we would pay him half up front and reimburse him for supplies. We then didn't hear from him again. After another 2 weeks, I called John from my phone since he had stopped picking up my partner's calls. He picked up immediately and when I told him who I was he started questioning me about my relationship with my partner. I don't know if he's homophobic or what, I am a woman and my partner is a man,, but he just kept asking and quot;What do you mean by partner?and quot; After I had finally explained it to him, we made an appointment for the following week because we just wanted the work done. Both of us took off work to be available on the Thursday afternoon for our appointment and 10 minutes after he was supposed to show up, we got an email from him saying he wouldn't be taking the job. A grand total of 9 weeks in this process, time spent, work time lost, and he just blew us off. His behavior is awful by any account. It is unprofessional and he is rude, nasty, and very likely homophobic jerk who doens't even understand what the term and quot;partnerand quot; means. He has a bunch of positive recommendations on his website, but after calling the businesses to find out about his performance, they told me that he hadn't done work for them in years. Avoid him at all cost
Interior Painters in Mankato
- Business Description:We offer quality and affordable painting services. Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.Recent Review:I was impressed with the communication provided By both owner and staff of Perfect Line. I knew when To expect them and they showed up when they were Due. Everyone was concerned with my satisfaction And the quality of the work was excellent.Debra M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Home Drywall and Painting! . Our drywall and painting specialists have the experience and customer service experience you need on your project. Home Drywall and Painting can successfully help you with any drywall or painting project you may have! From small patches and cracks to large houses or commercial projects, we have the experience and a great team of workers to complete any project you may haveRecent Review:The work HDP did was excellent from start to finish. They were able to get me scheduled sooner than I expected, and by end of the week I was happy with the work that had been done. The scope was to have popcorn ceiling removed, surface smoothed, and area that had been damaged repaired. The person they sent out for this project, Tim, was extremely respectful and friendly and I was happy to have had him on this project. They were professional from start to finish, more than that they were headache free. I will definitely call them next project that comes alongShawn W.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:🏆 Providing fast and reliable service we are dedicated to providing honest work at a competitive price. 🏆 📞 Call now at (218) 969-4171Recent Review:Came over to review windows for estimate. Said estimate would be received in a day or two, never got back to us.Chris H.
- Business Description:We are more than just windows...we are the Affordable Way!! Call for a free in-home estimate at (320) 217-5251 or e-mail us at email@example.comRecent Review:Jeremy and Jessica sold us the windows and installed them for us themselves. We could tell by his attention to detail that Jeremy has had a lot of experience in window installation. We observed every step of the installation process, and he explained to us exactly what he was doing and why. They stand by the quality of their work and encouraged us to contact them right away if we had any questions or concerns. We will definitely hire this local Minnesota business again if we choose to install more new windows in our homeEric S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspectiveRecent Review:1" of gravel removed from under old deck, $1,000!!!! We did it ourselves and gave it to a neighbor. They claim they do landscaping but when asked if would build landscape planter said no. Felt like a bunch of college kids trying to make $$ during time offMary O.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needsRecent Review:After water was running into the house due to ice dams they were able to come out the next day and get the water to stop comming inside. Thats the good. The bad is we were gouged to the tune of one thousand dollars for two hours worth of work. They did very little to clear the eves off, they still had a heavy sheet of ice. Its a week later and dams are back. They tried charging even more saying they worked longer than they did. Id say we payed 5x the value for 2/3 jobBrenda A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior painting along with wood finishing. Prescott Custom Finishes is a owner operated painting company with a small staff that can handle small to large jobs. We have been in the business since 2002 and keep up with the newest products and trend curves
Deals in Mankato for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Painting cabinets is a budget-friendly alternative to replacing them. Learn more about oil, enamel, and hybrid paint to find the best type for your project.
Find interior painters in
- North Mankato
- Eagle Lake
- Lake Crystal
- Saint Clair
- Madison Lake
- Saint Peter
- Good Thunder
- Le Sueur
- Le Center
- New Ulm
- Minnesota Lake
interior painters in Mankato
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Brothers Painters LLC2161 Elaine Ln
North Mankato, Minnesota
- 4 Brothers Painters LLC
- B Pederson Construction821 E Court St
Belle Plaine, Minnesota
- Baer Washing59141 158th St
- Beau Maison Home Improvement110 Glenwood Ave
- Bellissimo Paint and Coatings, LLC230 Woodshire Drive
- Brian Hullopeter Construction LLC1203 Spartan Avenue
Albert Lea, Minnesota
- B Pederson Construction
- DAVE THROLDAHL PAINTING436 CARDINAL DR
- DAVE THROLDAHL PAINTING
- Fresh Look Restoration48786 Co Rd 15
- Fresh Look Restoration
- Halvorson Home Improvement145 Glenview Ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymn LLC5650 Knox Ave N
- Hannah Dorn Painting & Staging40596 River Bluff Ln
Saint Peter, Minnesota
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Home Drywall and Construction LLC2852 Anthony Lane South 300
- Halvorson Home Improvement
- John Loves Painting201 N Black Eagle dr
- John Loves Painting
- KB Cleaning & Services2238 1/2 Fairbanks Drive
North Mankato, Minnesota
- KB Cleaning & Services
- Lisa Bierer, Mural Artist134 S. Skyline Drive
- Lisa Bierer, Mural Artist
- Northland Servicing LLC1513 Case Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Northland Servicing LLC
- Paint Revolution414 W 6th St
- Perfect Line Painting LLC817 Main St S
- Prescott Custom Finishes, LLC5808 Regent Ave N
- Pro-services Llc265 Silver Lake Rd NE Unit 101
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Professional Exteriors, Inc5376 260th St
- Paint Revolution
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling307 Fairgrounds Street PO Box 203
Garden City, Minnesota
- Quality Carpentry And Remodeling
- Tims Handyman Service 1101 6th St NE
- Tims Handyman Service