DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Waseca, MN
There are 9 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Waseca
- Kastle ConstructionIt was an excellent company to work with!! Very conscientious and hard workers. Made sure I was fully satisfied before the project ended!!
- Heyn BrothersCorey was a great salesman. He was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. The crew did a great job, cleaned up the yard afterwards. They are all very professional and no complaints.
- Schmidt Siding & Window Company, Inc.They have been around for a long time, so I heard about them through word of mouth. Everything was great. The quote was quick. They didn't hound and badger me after they submitted the quote. We scaled down the project, and they were fine with that. The quote didn't increase for the smaller job that we wanted. It was put in in a timely manner. They cleaned up
- Schmidt Siding & Window Company, Inc.There were some problems we encountered and needed to be corrected during the project. They stood behind their work and proved to us that they have a sincere interest in customer satisfaction. I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality work at a fair price.
- Heyn BrothersI highly recommend everyone to use Heyn Brothers Roofing. When I called Heyn Brothers Roofing for an estimate I spoke with Kelly and she was very friendly and professional. She was able to answer my questions and concerns and to set up my appointment with Marcus. Marcus was able to meet with me the next day and was on time for the appointment. He explained all of my reroofing options very well in detail to me from asphalt to steel shingles. After discussing everything with my husband, I signed their contract and mailed it in within a few days. A couple of days later I recieved a call from Marcus to touch base on my contract and any other concerns I would want to address for when the crew came to do my roof. I stated of course my landscaping and pond to be protected from the reroofing project. Within a few weeks I received a call from Justin stating their crew would be out next week (plenty of notice) and gave me details on the dumpster arrival. On that following Tuesday, an 8 man crew arrived that morning and completed my roof in that same day. It was a very windy day and they were able to clean up every piece that blew around. It was an outstanding clean up job. I found only a few nails after they left, but thinking about the 1000's of nails that are on a roof, I think they did a great job. The next day the dumpster company came and removed their dumpster that afternoon. Within a few days after the roof was complete I received another call from Marcus checking to see how everything went on that day. I couldn't believe the customer service I received during the whole process. They did exactly what they stated from the 1st call I made to their office to set up the sales appointment to the completed roofing project. All in all...Great Customer Service! Great Price! Outstanding Warranty
- Heyn BrothersIt went well. I did chose to go with other company, but they were compatible with the other one. I would not use them again.
- Heyn BrothersFirst, I feel that it's important to say that prior to this project I didn't know anybody from Heyn Brothers Roofing. Second, they did a great job! I couldn't be more happy with the way things turned out. With every project, especially on an old house, there's always some unforeseen things that arise, and Justin at Heyn Brothers Roofing took care of them without hesitation. The mark of a true professional is not that problems arise on a job, it's how the issues are resolved, and these guys score 10/10. A few days prior to the start of the project, Justin contacted me as a reminder that their crew would be showing up, and things proceeded smoothly from there on out. The crew that worked on this project did an excellent job. I'm listing them by name because they all worked very hard and long hours. Each of them knew exactly what they were suppose to be doing at any given time and did it. Justin Krueger: Superintendent Kelly Ready: Office Manager The two folks mentioned above were not on site but have excellent communication skills. Justine and Kelly always returned calls and were able to answer any questions. Justin even fielded calls after hours. Top notch customer service from these two people! The people listed below were all on site doing the actual roofing work. I can't say enough about each one of them. I assure you, if these guys are on the job, you will be happy with the results! Tim Diel (The Big Deal) - Foreman: Great guy to work with, great attitude and assures that things move along and are done right. Jake Hall - Foreman: Jake was the second Foreman. Not as animated at Tim but equally competent. moves things along and very work oriented. Either of these two men will ensure a job well done. Ryan Holcomb: Worked almost nonstop from sunup to sundown. I was amazed at this energy and stamina. Nick Duelmeyer (Turbo): Great hard working young man; did anything that he was asked to do without hesitation. Brad Bosma: Another hard working young man, that any roofing contractor would be happy to have on their team. Tyler Rick (Birdman): This guy was amazing. He could do anything at any time. I was surprised that he wasn't one of the Foremen, but then I guess you can only have so many. I am sure that on any other roofing crew, he would have been running it. Cody and Turner Hacuh (sp??): a pair of brothers that worked as a great sub-team. Ray Anderson: This guy ran things on the ground and made sure that things were cleared away as soon as they hit the ground. Very hard worker and very personable. I don't think that I mentioned every single person that was on site during the project, and probably short changed a few on their effort but these were the main folks on site and all were top notch workers and individuals. Each one of them were very friendly, courteous and hard working. I actually took the first day off to take some picture of the project and make sure that things were going as I had hoped. As it turned out that was very unnecessary, at least from the point of view of things getting done right. Bottom line, if you're looking for a roofing contractor, you would be well advised to look in the direction of Heyn Brothers Roofing of Mankato, you won't be disappointed
- Heyn BrothersFrom beginning to end, Heyn Brothers was professional, cordial, complete, and careful. Every step of the process was patiently explained to us, several times, if needed. Roof replacement, from start to finish took 7 hours. The finished roof looks amazing. All of the many workers were professional, and kept noise to the bare minimum. Siding took two days, while we were away. Again, just a superb result. Our one complaint is that the subcontractor who delivered shingle bundles left a two-foot diameter, one foot deep hole in our front yard, from a stabilizing foot pressing into the ground. Heyn was very apologetic and offered to send a team to fix the problem. We have found only one nail in our grass, which is amazing, considering the scope of the job. We can't imagine a finer contractor for roofing or siding
- RON BOELTER WINDOW & SIDINGI spoke with Roger Hoppe, discussed the issues I had with the large canopy of trees over my house, and he was extremely helpful in informing me of how his system works. I had estimates from a couple of other gutter guys, and they were cheaper, but after seeing the product, holding it in my hand, and knowing the the 6" gutter system is going to keep clean, the Gutter Shutter system was teh way to go. It was worth paying a little more, and the installation went great, and looks amazing. Thanks to Roger and Ron
- Lacina Siding & WindowsThe process was easy and I was kept well informed of what was going on with my insurance company at every step. When the crew showed up to start work they immediately laid down tarps to catch any debris. The crew was extremely polite and very hard working. My roof was completed start to finish in one day. The seamless gutters that they installed are fantastic. I will be calling for a window estimate this fall
Gutter Repair Contractors in Waseca
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:Heyn Brothers has provided a variety of exterior services to southern Minnesotans for over 18 years. We specialize in asphalt shingles and Metro and ArrowLine steel roofing on residential, commercial and church roofs. We provide seamless gutters and downspouts, as well as leaf guard systems. We have a variety of siding styles including, Mastic vinyl siding, James Hardie cement siding and Edco steel siding. We install Velux skylights and sun tubes. Our continuous curb and landscape edging is..Recent Review:Heyn Brothers did a spectacular job in a difficult location. They were careful about the plantings nearby and the clean-up was complete including a magnetic pass for nails. Highly recommended! T.H. Five star ratingThomas H.
- Business Description:With over 35 years experience, we are a general contractor and re-modeler gaining a reputation for expert workmanship and affordable prices. Your projects will be handled in a professional and timely manner including roofing, siding, kitchen and bath remodeling, deck, window, and storm restoration projects. We specialize in commercial and residential roofing and siding and providing 24/7 emergency service when the storms hit. We take care of the wind, hail and water damage and restore your ho..Recent Review:Excellent crew and Gene monitored progress to ensure work was done right.Craig W.
- Business Description:Window Concepts of Minnesota Inc. is a home improvement contractor serving central Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We specialize in windows, siding, doors, bathroom remodeling, and kitchen cabinet restyle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I've only had a great experience with this company. They are punctual and not pushy. They have great prices and the value is second to none.shane M.
- Business Description:Whether it's getting a new roof installed, remodeling your home, or just about anything in-between, we can help! Formerly known as Lynn's Roofing, We have been helping homeowners for twenty-five years.Recent Review:Great company. Very nice, professional people. They went above and beyond and the end result is amazing. Would definitely recommend.Trish K.
- Business Description:Great Lakes Home Renovations has been exceeding the expectations of homeowners in the Twin Cities and beyond since 1995. Visit our showroom in Apple Valley to learn more about Window, Door, and Bath Remodeling options. Of course, we also love visiting your project; in-home inspections and design consultations are always free. All of the products we feature come with a lifetime warranty, are low maintenance and easy to clean. We won't install anything in your home we wouldn't put on our own ..Recent Review:We got bids from several companies. Great Lakes did the best job explaining the options and the product and their quote was the lowest. Installers communicated, were on time and got the job done in a few hours. We are extremely happy with our new doorJohn J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Since 2005, LeafFilter Gutter Protection, a brand of Leaf Home Solutions, has kept gutters free of debris across North America. With locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, LeafFilter has helped thousands of homeowners keep their feet on the ground by eliminating the endless cycle of gutter cleaning. With custom colors and styles designed to fit a wide variety of gutters, LeafFilter's uPVC frame and micromesh screen provide both peace of mind and complementary style to residents across the ..Recent Review:I had my first appointment last summer, Jeff Lamkins was the rep that came by. Jeff did the demo and I was interested, but at the beginning of my shopping. Next thing I know Jeff is giving me a state fair discount, a buy today discount, and a Vet bonus, even though I am not a Vet. I told him that I wanted to look at other products and Jeff said; "Why, read these consumer reports, they even say we're the best". I told him I was not buying that day and he became angry and more obnoxious with the high pressure sales tactic. I asked him to leave my house. As I escorted him out my door, he said "if I walk out this door those discounts are gone". I tried a few times to talk to management and finally reached Steve. He was pretty easy to work with and said he would honor Jeff's lowest quote. I parked the gutter project for the fall and decided to resume it this spring. I scheduled another appointment with LeafFilter provided the Jeff did not get the sale and that Jeff not step foot on my property. Eric Vevea came by today and was a very nice guy. Unfortunately he was not well prepared. He did not have the notes from Jeff's bid, and after doing the measurements, he did not have the filter with him for my style of gutter and wanted to book another appointment. So I could not get a bid today and my wife could not see the product. This did not go well with my wife. I have seen many other reviews that have 3 common themes: high pressure sales, poor communication, and the have sloppy work and leave huge messes. After all of this and reading several reviews I am leaning towards purchasing from a different vendorBrian W.
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Professional Exteriors Inc is a full service company with services ranging from siding and roofing to decks as well as snow and ice dam removal in the winter. With a wide range of capabilities PEI is able to meet all your renovations needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- New Richland
- Saint Clair
- Madison Lake
- Eagle Lake
- Minnesota Lake
- Clarks Grove
- Le Center
- Blooming Prairie
gutter repair contractors in Waseca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Elements, Inc.301 Chelsea Rd
- All Elements, Inc.
- Kastle Construction201 Sioux Rd
- Kastle Construction
- RON BOELTER WINDOW & SIDING48636 ORCHARD RD
Madison Lake, Minnesota
- RON BOELTER WINDOW & SIDING