What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Preston, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Preston
- Eclipse Painting IncLane the owner and his team are exceptional -- prompt, thorough, conscientious, and professional. I've had several friends and relatives hire Eclipse to paint their homes, all of whom have been extremely satisfied with the company's outstanding work, craftsmanship, and attention to detail. This painting company is about than just painting your house - it's about the prep work that will make the job last, as well as the attention to detail that makes the finished product look spectacular. Our Craftsman-style 1916 stucco home and expansive cedar deck have never looked better. 5 Stars! Highly Recommended
- Quality PaintingPainters were honest, trustworthy, prompt and thorough. Paint quality used was superb, and painting was completed fast! I couldn't be happier.
- No Name PainterI can't say enough great things about No Name Painter. Tim and his crew not only do quality work, but they are responsive and take care inside the home. I hired No Name Painter to completely paint the entire interior of my home. No Name Painter worked with us on recommendations for the best product to cover up the old, very bright paint and provided the exact finish we had envisioned. Not only that, but you couldn't even tell they were in our home other than the beautiful paint job! No messes, just a beautiful home! The attention to detail was really appreciated, especially after all of the stress that goes along with buying a new home. We have gotten several compliments on the work, too. Their follow up is amazing and even answered a follow up question I had about how to care for the walls. Fantastic job. I will be using them again and recommending them
- Frank's PaintingWe started with the entryway (two storey), and I was so pleased, we just kept going! if he had any questions when I wasn't there, he would text or call me. He is very easy going and at the same time responsible and completely trustworthy. I've already started lining things up for this winter to do more
- HAMLEN HOME IMPROVEMENTWe first hired Trevor to replace some rotting boards on our house and paint the exterior of our house. As he was working, he noticed many more areas of rotting boards than we were originally aware of. He went over all of our options and helped guide us with his professional knowlege without swaying us with his personal tastes. He was very flexible with us and the timing of the project since it took us a while to make a final decision. The option we decided to go with was to have all of the original siding removed and replaced with new LP Smart Side wood composite siding. It's a good thing we went with that option because once the siding was off we found some water damage in the back of the house that Trevor needed to repair for us. He was very informative and helpful in this process, letting us know that it would be a good idea to have a gutter person look at this area to prevent any future damage as the gutters were installed improperly. We also realized that we needed to add new window flashing, also due to improper previous installation, and house wrap, which we asked him to do. Once the new siding was installed, Trevor painted the entire exterior of our house. He paid close attention to detail and was very thourough. He even made a great suggestion of a faux wood paint for our front door and garage door. We are very pleased with the new look of our home. It's like a whole new house! Trevor was always prompt and cleaned up any mess that was made. I never noticed any stray nails or paint. He needed to trim a tree to get to the house to paint and he even cleaned up the brush! He also helped us install new exterior light fixtures and door knobs/locks. I feel like he went out of his way to make our house look great! I would definitely use Hamlen Home Improvement for future jobs. In fact we will be having Trevor replace our roof this summer
- Flachman PaintingAlthough they had to reschedule my work date twice due to circumstances beyond their control, the Flachmans showed up when promised and did an excellent job. They were thorough, efficient, quiet, and completed the job when they said they would. The quality of their work was very good and they cleaned up everything before they left. They were very easy and pleasant to work with. I would definitely do business with them again
- No Name PainterWe had a unique and aggressive timeline because of the holidays and the expected delivery of our first child. Tim's team did some maneuvering to fit us in quickly. They performed the job in about 2-3 weeks and was right on schedule overall. He did underestimate the total paint required but we had discussed this possibility prospectively and so it was not a surprise. Given that our dog and life in general caused some injuries to the paint, he was kind enough to come back about 8 month later to cover those areas up and teach my wife how to do it. The cost included all labor and paint. We used the highest quality paint available given our dog and child. the work was exceptional and the cost was quite a value overall. Soon we will plan to paint the exterior siding and trim and look forward to working with Tim again
- Frank's PaintingFrank and his partner did a very nice job of painting my metal siding which was worn and showing metal. House looks great. Currently 9 months later, no issues with peeling etc. Would recommend. Small, local operation.
- SCHMIDT PAINTING INCWe were so pleased with the results that we asked him if he would sand our cedar deck completely and apply stain again. The deck was very difficult because of the designs in the wood as well as being large but he was able to get the job done. We are very happy with the results. We would high recommend Travis for any inside or outside work. He will paint both inside and out as well as stain decks. We will definitely use him again if we have painting needs.However, You will need to plan with Travis as he is often booked up for some time. The wait is worth it!!! He covers everything so you do not need to worry about paint or stain getting where it should not be
- Nate Carlson Painting & Drywall LLCNate was great. He worked in a very timely manor and completed the project within a week. My husband used to paint houses in the summer and he tends to be very judgmental at other peoples painting, so when he said that Nate did a great job, that is a very big complement. When we need more painting done, we will definitely call Nate
House Painters in Preston
- Business Description:Roofing, siding, windows, rain gutters, and more: All Craft Exteriors is the top choice for your exterior remodeling project. Founded in Rochester, MN by a group of craftsmen who enjoyed working together we’ve brought together the best home improvement team in the business. We use top quality products and offer a Lifetime Labor Guarantee. All Craft Exteriors is grateful to have earned a long string of positive reviews. In, fact, over 50% of our business comes from referrals made by previous c..Recent Review:We had 4 contractors come out to give estimates. Only 2 actually got bids to us. ACE was not the cheapest, but was within a thousand dollars of the the other bid. After re-reading reviews and considering the level of communication with ACE, we went with them. They were very responsive and organized. Communication was great and they were willing to work around our schedules. Most importantly, they did a GREAT job on a property that needed lots of extra work and attention. We have since hired them to complete the same work on our personal residence. I would definitely recommend themAmy B.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Quality Products, Exceptional Service, Meticulous Installations with the Industry's Best Warranties...all at the lowest, fairest prices possible. Financing available (O.A.C.).Recent Review:Yarik helped understand the problem and gave me clear options. This is a “customer first” business!Arthur H.
- Business Description:Tim Reed, owner and sole proprietor of No-Name Painter, has over 20 years of industry experience with painting and custom color mixing. He spent four years honing his painting application skills working for Ryan Enterprises, a real estate investment company in Mankato, MN. After setting the ground work, he focused on learning other aspects of the industry including ink and paint custom color mixing and electronic matching at C & C Special products, Bloomington, MN. He also learned other techn..Recent Review:I love my new kitchen! The cabinets look brand new for a fraction of the price of replacement. Tim and Becky were great and even helped with excellent color advice. I highly recommend them.Barbara P.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a good painting contractor in the Rochester, MN area? Too many contractors to choose from? Frank's Painting has been serving S.E. Minnesota for over 15 years. We have always worked towards complete customer satisfaction. We are painters that take pride in our work. We are fully insured and very reliable - with many satisfied customers. If you are in need of a painter - give us a tryRecent Review:Frank was absolutely wonderful. Down to earth, easy to speak with. Great price and recommendations. Fantastic finished job. Quality is excellent and very professional. Would hire again in a heartbeat.Rafid M.
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume and gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fair..Recent Review:The contractors were very professional and did a good job. They left the job site very neat and were considerate of the shrubs around the deck. The timing was as scheduled and communications went well.Elena I.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:J. Benson Construction is a full service, fully licensed, insured, and bonded general contractor. We serve the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and greater Minnesota from three offices in Minneapolis, Rochester and Duluth. We are a preferred vendor for Contractor Connection, Code Blue, Travelers, Farmers Insurance, First Choice Repair, Innovation Property, Lionsbridge and West Bend Mutual Insurance, among others. Please see our website for additional service areas. Additional contact name - Br..Recent Review:Horrible The experience was awful with this people. I didn't know this company at all, my insurance company send me a list of 5 general contractors to take care of my house, so I pick J Benson because they were close to my house and I want it to keep the contractor local and close. So I went with them. They send an estimator like one day after the damage of the house, I signed the paperwork and two days later they send a different person because the first guy had previews commitments, so that was the first red flag. The second estimator took a lot more pics of the house and did he's first estimate, he submitted to the adjuster and it passed just fine. But then it took them almost one whole month before any one started to work in my house, not a single nail was removed or anything. Then I found out that numerous contractors were going in and out of my house with out me knowing it. Finally the work started and the job "foreman" got involved, this guy was even worst, he only called and picked up the phone when he need it something for me other ways good luck trying to get a hold of him. This guy should be FIRED and never allowed to work on the field again. One day I called him and he's answer was "what do you need, I am kind of busy right now" Awesome. Then I asked for an estimate to build a brand new bathroom in the basement. The estimator give me he's quote and we agreed on the price, so they started the project about one month after the paperwork was signed. About 80% of the work was done when I found out that the estimator "FORGOT" to add the toilet and the tub on the estimate!!!!!! How can any one do that????? So I had to came up with that $$$ And then there was the communication with office personnel. Since day one right after I signed the paperwork I offer to give them money, the estimator said "some one from the office will contact you" NO one ever did, weeks went by with out a single person contacting me about money. Finally some one did and every time we communicated there was a mistake with the numbers, every time there was an "I am sorry I forgot" Unreal this people. A couple of weeks before the project was done and I was super upset with every one involved at this point I requested a supervisor. He reached out to me and we meet at my house. He right away start asking me for money, I pretty much lost my cool there and I went off about all of the issues I was having with he's people. He's answer " I am sorry I wasn't aware of the issues" This shows how unprofessional this company is I can't believe how this people are in business not only in the twin cities but in southern MinnesotaCesar M.
- Business Description:4th Generation Building Contractor. Our crew is specialized in all phases of the construction process which means you get what you want done right the first time.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Spring Valley
- Rushford Village
- Saint Charles
- Spring Grove
- Le Roy
- Grand Meadow
exterior painters in Preston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Rivers Painting and Restoration Company52095 215th Ave
- 3 Rivers Painting and Restoration Company
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION510 4TH AVE SW
- BRANDON MARICLE CONSTRUCTION
- Dave Williamson Painting43361 Twin Bluffs Drive
- Dave Williamson Painting
- Frank's Painting4428 Savannah Dr NW
- Frank's Painting
- Super Siders10533 Karston Ave. NE
- Super Siders
- tpr services unlimited llc1750 2nd St NW
- tpr services unlimited llc