Dryers are one of the hardest-working appliances in your home. Here’s a list of pros and cons to help you determine if an electric or gas dryer is the best option for you.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Pequot Lakes , MN
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Pequot Lakes
- Total ComfortI was pleasantly surprised. Keith and Tyler were very helpful answered all the questions are very respectful. Their installation was neat been done in one day. I’ve been a maintenance person and or a carpenter for several years and I was thinking about doing this installation myself. After seeing the job that Tyler and Keith completed there’s no way I could compete with that level of work. My wife and I are very happy that we decided to have it installed
- Aquarius Home ServicesVery well. The technician was very efficent explained everything when he was finished and very polite
- Sears Appliance RepairThere was an ice build-up on the bottom of the freezer. The drain had become clogged and the water had no where to drain; so, it froze. The repairman removed the ice, replaced the drain fixture, and all was well. I was told the replacement part was about a $5.00 item. However, the cost to fix it was just under $400.00. A very expensive repair
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE AND REPAIRDave has great diagnostic skills which has saved me money over the 20 years he has done appliance work for me. I have found him of sound judgement, honest and to be trusted to be within my home when I am away. The most recent work involved a refrigerator running too cold which he immediately solved by first checking the thermostat which was discovered to have been moved from its secure position. With oven problems on a Miele double oven he mentally traced the issue of a fault in the self-cleaning action, determined suspect causes and pinpointed the main issue (malfunctioning pressure switch) and made adjustments to the door hinges and latch. In Costa Rica I had a heating element failure in one of a double oven (Miele). Since Miele pulled out of Costa Rica I have no support from that company. Dave was able to brief me from the USA on what tests to run, provided me with a list of instructions for removing the appliance and locating the suspect part and testing that part. Both ovens now work
- Mr. Appliance of Northern Minnesotatimely, worked with my schedule. Very polite and knowledgeable. Took about 15 min from start to finish. I would not hesitate to call Mr. appliance the next time I need appliance repairs.
- Bruce NelsonBruce was great! Didn't need to make and charge me for a trip to figure out the issue. Everyone else I contacted with the error message my stove was giving wanted to come look then order the part and then another trip-charging mileage of course! I knew the error message and had my s/n and model num.
- YDE'S MAJOR APPLIANCE SVCThe experience has been, very positive. We asked for which part wasn't confirmed; and, if it was the correct part for our machine. We had looked it up from the internet so we were pretty sure we had the right part; but, they confirmed it and had it for us within, two or three days. They had to order it; they, didn't have in stock
- JOHN'S APPLIANCE & AC SVC INCwe had just bought our house and found the front load washer had a lot of mold and mildew on the door seal/bellows. I had called John's appliance and the owner Mike had to order the seal. After a couple of weeks he arrived with the seal and did a great job installing and cleaning up afterwards.
- Ricard Repair ServiceHe answered my call while at his son's wedding. Talked me through some things to try, when he realized it was something serious he gave me an idea of possible problems and costs. He then came out to my house first thing the next day.
- Wencl PlumbingWe called early that morning, and they said they would have techs out to look at it by 1:00, and they were here by 12:30. We explained the issues we were having, that it was not heating the water at all, and that the unit was extremely old. They asked us to follow them downstairs while they inspected the unit. They throughly explained what they were looking for and how it made the unit run. Upon inspection, they explained the age of the unit, and that at its age it was not only dead, but using so much energy that it was not even worth repairing. They explained the different options we had, like a similar tank with different gallon sizes, the energy they used and if it would be the right fit for how much water we used. They also explained the pros and cons of the tankless water heaters, and that they had mixed reviews on how others liked them. It was their recommendation that with the mixed reviews on tankless water heaters, they would suggest a 60 gallon waterheater. They placed the order, and were here the next day, at the time they said they would be, to install the unit. They were very respectful of the flooring upstairs, and made sure to answer any questions we had during installation about the unit. The only poor thing I could say is that they did not clean up the sediment that was left on the floor, leaving me to clean up the mess
Last update on October 3, 2021
Appliance Repair Experts in Pequot Lakes
Deals in Pequot Lakes for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Do your clothes come out of the washer smelling worse than they went in? Find out the causes and cures of washing machine odor and mold problems.
Induction vs. gas; an eternal debate. And what about an electric stovetop. Each type has its pros and cons, which we’ll discuss below.
Find appliance repair services in
- Breezy Point,
- Pine River,
- Lake Shore,
- East Gull Lake,
- Fort Ripley,
appliance repair services in Pequot Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE AND REPAIR24289 Co. Rd 4
Nisswa, Minnesota 56468
- DAVE'S APPLIANCE AND REPAIR
- FERRARA'S HEATING/AC/REFRIDGERATION42369 Daisy St
Aitkin, Minnesota 56431
- FERRARA'S HEATING/AC/REFRIDGERATION
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- L.L. Smith Jewelers2815 W Division St
Saint Cloud, Minnesota 56301
- L.L. Smith Jewelers
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paul's Porcelite28304 Northern Lights Dr
Garrison, Minnesota 56450
- Paul's Porcelite
- Tweeton Refrigeration Heating & Cooling1106 8Th St SE
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501
- Tweeton Refrigeration Heating & Cooling
- Wencl Plumbing1082 SE 38th St
Owatonna, Minnesota 55060
- Wencl Plumbing