Stafford Home Service

Minnesota: Contractors
02/28/2022

6225 Cambridge St

Minneapolis, MN 55416

Our technicians are wearing masks into homes

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

As a quality driven company servicing the Twin Cities metro, Stafford Home Service offers a full range of residential electrical, heating, cooling, home entertainment, and home security services. Our trusted workmanship is focused on providing customer improvement to living or working environments to each and every customer. This commitment to excellence is evident through our pride and our customers’ satisfaction in a job well done. At Stafford Home Service, we offer four cores areas of expertise: comprehensive residential services, HVAC (heating, cooling, air quality, and ventilation), home entertainment system design and installation, and home security installation. Our experts are trained and certified to offer a large variety of services including appliance wiring, electrical service upgrades, sauna wiring, indoor/outdoor lighting design and installation, furnace installation, HVAC repair systems, computer networking for home systems, home theater design and installation, alarm system installation, security camera installation, and much more. Stafford Home Service holds true to the fundamental values that built our business – including satisfaction guarantee, quality workmanship, dependability, and reasonable pricing. Our team puts your priorities first, and we pride ourselves on our friendly and professional service from the moment we answer your call. To learn more about us, our many financing options, and our services, please visit our website or give us a call today!...

electrician (682)HVAC Companies (185)lighting (145)ceiling fan installation (53)home theater installation (35)home remodeling (24)cable tv (15)air duct cleaning (5)dryer vent cleaning (2)handyman (12)phone repair (1)home inspection (1)

10/05/2021

Great! They came within the time window they promised and did not take long to install. They did not damage the ceiling during installation which was very important to us and cleaned up afterwards. Very professional and cost efficient.

Description of Work
Electrical wiring and two chandeliers installed

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us here at Stafford Home Service!

10/04/2021

Tony and Morgan did an outstanding job! They arrived within the expected time frame and were polite, professional and competent. This is why we only use Stafford. They do quality work, every time.

Description of Work
New outlet for stove, new bathroom fan, new outdoor front light, two new light fixtures, ceiling fan, two outlets, pigtail on circuit breaker.

Work Completed On 10/04/2021

Thank you for your loyalty & for rating your experience with Tony & Morgan!

09/17/2021

I've used Stafford a number of times and I'm always happy when I see that Dusty is my service tech. He's very competent and I appreciate his feedback on my questions and concerns. Thank you!!!

Description of Work
Evaluation of weird HVAC configuration

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Thank you for rating your satisfaction with Dusty!

09/08/2021

Stafford has been doing my AC/heat for well over a decade, and one of the good things is they almost always send the same person, Dusty (that's his name, not a description) so he knows exactly what has been done before. I called today because I had some water in the basement and I thought the AC drain was plugged (which happened several years ago). Dusty was here in less than an hour, dug into the...

Description of Work
Drain in AC plugged

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

Thank you for your trust. We’re so appreciative of amazing customers like you!

07/06/2021

Excellent. Very knowledgeable, very professional, very efficient. I have some health issues, so able to keep up with hoses and such; no worries Dusty hooked everything up himself.

Description of Work
AC Tune up.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

We’re happy that you’re happy with Dusty's service and we look forward to seeing you again!

05/24/2021

Went very well - good price and thorough inspection

Description of Work
Ac tune up

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

Thank you for rating your experience with Stafford Home Service!

04/21/2021

Excellent, as always with Stafford.

Description of Work
Spring tune-up of AC for summer

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

We appreciate your time & business. Thank you!

04/16/2021

The project went well. Scheduling was easy and they showed up on-time. Also, they worked with us to solve an issue we had with venting the heater through our roof, rather then out the side of our garage. Overall, we are happy with the work they performed. I would recommend Stafford Home Services and will use them again when our need arises.

Description of Work
We had a gas garage heater installed.

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

Thank you for your recommendation & five-star review!

11/06/2020

They were SOOO good I can hardly believe it. Did a wonderful job, even a switch on the wall, which I never dreamed could be done. Vented the fan through a wall in the attic, again a tremendous job. They were polite, punctual, professional and left the area clean. Would hire them again in a minute. And will have them be my AC and heating maintenance company for sure!

Description of Work
new installation of exhaust fan/ light in upstairs bathroom

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

We appreciate you sharing your valuable feedback & we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you!

10/02/2020

Five new ceiling fans. One kitchen light replaced.

Description of Work
I picked Stafford home services to install my 5 new additional ceiling fans and replace my kitchen light.because they were the highest rated electricians to install fans on Angie’s List. They also had very high ratings onTwin Cities consumers checkbook. I had not employed them before. I was not disappointed. The estimate was far below that of the electrician from Randys. They responded quickly to my inquiries. They gave me ample time before the service call to say they were on their way. They worked quickly and did a thorough job without making a mess. Both Tony and Matthew were very easy to get along with. They made modifications to some things at my request without any other expense. They hauled away the empty boxes. The electrician said they have a five year warranty . I definitely would recommend them and employ them again.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you for your business & rating our service!

HVAC Systems Repairs, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair, Furnace Installation, Furnace Repair, Electric Heating Installation, Thermostats, Security Cameras, Air Exchangers, Complete Remodeling, Appliance Wiring, Light Fixture Installation, Air Cleaners, Bathroom Ventilation Fans, Ceiling Fan Installation, New Installation, Rewiring, Dimmer Switch Installation, Electrical Certifications, City and Code Compliance, Electrical Service Upgrade, Electric Radiant Floor Heating, Electric Repairs, Electric Maintenance, Electric Troubleshooting, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Fuse Box Replacement, GFCI and AFCI, Hot Tub Wiring, Indoor Lighting Design, Indoor Lighting Installation, Outdoor Lighting Design, Duct Cleaning, Outdoor Lighting Installation, Isolated Ground Installation, Low Voltage Wiring, Nest Home Automation Products, New Receptacle Outlets, NuTone Central Vacuum, Portable Generator Installation, Receptacle Outlets For Holiday Lighting, Recessed Lighting, Sauna Wiring, Smoke Detectors Installation, Carbon Monoxide Installation, Surge Protection, Under Cabinet Lighting, Whole House Dehumidifiers, Boilers, Conventional Air Conditioning, Ductless Heat Pumps, Ductwork Design, Ductwork Fabrication, Ductwork Installation, Forced Air Zone Systems, Gas Leaks, High Velocity Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Indoor Air Quality, Odor Mitigation, Safety and Efficiency Agreements, Scheduled Preventative Maintenance, UV Light, Computer Networking, Distributed Whole House Audio, Distributed Whole House Video, Green Innovations, Home Automation and Universal Controls, Home Theater Design and Installation, Media Rooms, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Audio, Outdoor Video, Structured Wiring, Telecommunications Systems, TV Installation, Alarm.com Interactive Services, Alarm Systems, Ring Doorbell Cameras

Carpentry, plumbing or concrete.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available