Think you might be dealing with a clogged sewer line? Clogged lines cause smelly problems, but they can also lead to more expensive repairs. Learn the five main signs that you have a clogged sewer line and what to do about it.
Get matched with top drain cleaning companies in International Falls, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local drain cleaning companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drain Cleaning Reviews in International Falls
- RAPID ROOTER SEWER & DRAINThey traced my lines under the basement slab cleaning out about 30' and located a section of collapsed main for me. Awesome service and very professional. In a couple of hours for less than 300 dollars they saved me days of work.
- Weld & Sons PlumbingThe plumber was a gentleman, and was very nice to work with. He gave a lot of helpful preventative advice that we will be able to use in the future, which is unusual! The price was very reasonable, and they came out the next day after our call.
- Erik'S Lawn ServiceThis is the second year EriK has done Spring Cleanup for us! We are very happy with the job that is done. They are on time and do a better job I could do myself! We will see them again this fall.
- SOS Drain & Sewer Services IncA+ company I would hire them again. They snaked out 24 years of grease and other stuff from the sewer line.
- Voss Plumbing and HeatingOVER ALL JOB WENT GREAT. HE GUYS GO HERE ON TIME EVERY DAY. CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES EVERY DAY. CURTIOUS O THE FACT THAT WE LIVED IN THE HOUSE DURING THE RENOVATION. THEY INSTALLED ANOTHER FURNACE, A MASTER BATH ALL TOILETS.SINKS AND NEW GAS LINES. ALL INSPECTIONS PASSED FIRST TIME. EXCELLENT JOB
- Collins Plumbing CoPat Collins was very easy to work with and explained everything very well. There was no "hard sell". He resolved exactly what I needed to spend money on and what I did not, over a period of a few days of testing where the real problem was. Very receptive and always answers his phone!
- Wes' Plumbing & Heating IncThey sent someone the same to change the flter. The plumber responded the same mornng I had called, he removed his shoes even though I told him he didn't have to. He then checked out the filter. He replaced a gasket that had slipped into the rim of the lid and had gotten stuck. He showed me the gasket and where it was torn. He then replaced the filter. When I later received the billing statement the charge was $35.00. I thought there must be a mistake because just service calls alone for most plumbers can exceed $75, and we live 22 miles out of town on unpaved roads. Upon reading the details, I discovered they had given me a $35 broken foot discount. It is so good to know that some businesses really do put customers first, and also provide quality service. I also love the sense of humor, and have kept the statement to show my friends. I will never use another plumber in the Bemidji area
- Capra's Utilities IncAll of the neighbors were getting similar services done. For them, the contractors would leave and the minimum was done. They all had to do some thing more to make it look like what had happened, didn't happened. When he was done here, he had changed a few things in the landscaping department that I had never liked. He did it as part of the work. When he left our yard was flat and didn't need anything extra. It actually looked better than when he arrived. He was on time for the bid, other people were hard to find or get to come, and the bill matched the bid. He was one of the lower bids
- Wencl PlumbingWe called early that morning, and they said they would have techs out to look at it by 1:00, and they were here by 12:30. We explained the issues we were having, that it was not heating the water at all, and that the unit was extremely old. They asked us to follow them downstairs while they inspected the unit. They throughly explained what they were looking for and how it made the unit run. Upon inspection, they explained the age of the unit, and that at its age it was not only dead, but using so much energy that it was not even worth repairing. They explained the different options we had, like a similar tank with different gallon sizes, the energy they used and if it would be the right fit for how much water we used. They also explained the pros and cons of the tankless water heaters, and that they had mixed reviews on how others liked them. It was their recommendation that with the mixed reviews on tankless water heaters, they would suggest a 60 gallon waterheater. They placed the order, and were here the next day, at the time they said they would be, to install the unit. They were very respectful of the flooring upstairs, and made sure to answer any questions we had during installation about the unit. The only poor thing I could say is that they did not clean up the sediment that was left on the floor, leaving me to clean up the mess
- Wencl PlumbingKenny is always ready to fix all the big and small projects that have came up in owning our home we have used wencl plumbing (kenny) for the past 20+ years.
Drain Cleaning Companies in International Falls
- Business Description:We are a locally owned company since 1989. Your complete plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractor. Serving Bemidji, MN and surrounding areas for over 20 years. We specialize in new construction, remodeling, all repairs, radiant heat, camera inspections, septic systems, city water & sewer services. Customer service and quality work are our top priorities. Our professional staff is well trained and very conscientious. We offer prompt and reliable service. Each project, no matter how bi..Recent Review:The plumbing work was exceptional. They were professional, punctual and honest. We recommend them for plumbing services without reservations. The Septic System inspection was fairly disappointing. We had three contractors examine our system. Wagners was the only company to charge us for the inspection and yet they did nothing. We hired a different contractor for that project. Since they really did nothing, we cannot comment on their Septic System workGrace J.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:The packing and moving took 3 days, compared to the two days quoted. They were not finished by the time of our buyers' final walk through of our house - the buyers could have withheld money at the closing, but were flexible and understanding and did not do so. The movers had a small van containing boxes and packing paper, as well as the moving van. On each of the 3 days, the small van would not start. And on the last of the three days, the cab for the moving van would not start. My husband had to go pick the guys up at their motel so that the work could continue (fortunately the trailer was still in front of our house) - but this created a delay of 4 hours, starting at noon versus 8 a.m. In the end, they were pressed for time and got sloppy - not labeling boxes at all or labeling them in misspelled Spanish. Lampshades were packed at the bottom of boxes, crushed by the weight of other items on top of them. One box full of spice jars had spillage of baking soda, olive oil and breadcrumbs on every single jar. It took my husband and I two hours just to unpack that one box. The "boss" at the Chicago end and at the Charleston end were both really good and conscientious, but their team, especially the Chicago team, we're not. They worked hard only when the boss was around. One of the bosses was great at taking furniture apart and then putting it back together again (mirrors on dressers, etc). Setting up the work and organizing over the phone was very professional, but I understand that the woman who worked with us has since quit the companyJAMIE P.
- Recent Review:I had called Wencl Plumbing on Friday August 17, 2012 to come unclog my very clogged kitchen drain. we had tried everything we could think of to fix ourselves but nothing worked. They were unable to come on Friday because they were booked up. So they were here first thing Monday morning, I waited because they were the most reasonably priced. He used a power snake and had my drain unclogged with in 10 minutes. He checked all my other drains to make sure they were working and after all was ok with them he left . total time here approximately 25 minutes. They did a good job were in and out very quickly. The thing that impressed me the most was the price. They charged me 75.00 to come out and 2 others were going to charge me 100.00 just to come outLinda S.
- Business Description:While we are your CIPP experts, that is far from our only solution we offer. We help our clients with ALL of their sewer issues. We can thaw your frozen lines, we clean them or replace them if necessary and we do sewer line televising to give you an exact understanding and clear picture of what your problems are. We have over 20 years’ experience in the industry and we are known for our friendly service and our outstanding quality. So if you have any problems, we are the company that you want..
- Business Description:For complete excavation, septic installation and maintenance, land clearing, and demolition services, you need to work with us.Recent Review:Shepard helped us determine how much fill we would need to prevent water in our new building. ?At the same time as they did the site prep for the building they also did the install of the tank for our new privy. ?They worked quickly and their pricing was the best we could find in the area. ?Shepard was recommended to us by our neighbor as well as the septic designer we used for the projectMary K.
- Business Description:Since 1964, our family-owned business has taken pride in providing reliable plumbing services. We're a skilled staff of professional tradesmen, and we provide great customer service and deliver high-quality results for all of your plumbing needsRecent Review:They sent someone the same to change the flter. The plumber responded the same mornng I had called, he removed his shoes even though I told him he didn't have to. He then checked out the filter. He replaced a gasket that had slipped into the rim of the lid and had gotten stuck. He showed me the gasket and where it was torn. He then replaced the filter. <br /> <br /> When I later received the billing statement the charge was $35.00. I thought there must be a mistake because just service calls alone for most plumbers can exceed $75, and we live 22 miles out of town on unpaved roads. <br /> <br /> Upon reading the details, I discovered they had given me a $35 broken foot discount. <br /> <br /> It is so good to know that some businesses really do put customers first, and also provide quality service. I also love the sense of humor, and have kept the statement to show my friends. I will never use another plumber in the Bemidji area.Linda M.
- Business Description:Additional fax - (218) 283-4659.Recent Review:They are fantastic to work with. They come prepared and do a good job. They technicians that come are very well trained and always come on time. We have used them for plumbing, installing an air circulation unit, etc. They also checked our furnace and air conditionerNora K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain cleaning company articles
Before you reach for the drain cleaner to clear that clog, make sure you understand the benefits and risks of using liquid drain cleaners in your drains and pipes.
Learn how to fix a clogged basement floor drain using simple tools. While you can fix some clogs easily yourself, you may need to hire a plumber with special tools if you have a severe basement drain clog. Here’s how to snake a basement floor drain.
Find drain cleaning companies in
drain cleaning companies in International Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ABCO Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 266
- ABCO Plumbing & Heating
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Precision Lining & Sewer1735 Wood Duck Ln,
- Precision Lining & Sewer