Wes' Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2011

4.1

Since 1964, our family-owned business has taken pride in providing reliable plumbing services. We're a skilled staff of professional tradesmen, and we provide great customer service and deliver high-quality results for all of your plumbing needs....

Range Water Conditioning, Your 3M Water Dealer

Range Water Conditioning - 3M Authorized Water Dealer was founded in 1969 and to this day offers expert, customized water solutions for residential and commercial buildings in central and northern Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. The 3M Authorized Water Dealer ensures water systems are properly installed and if needed, are promptly and professionally serviced. For ideal results, Range Water Conditioning tests water and offers unique solutions with guaranteed satisfaction. The staff strives to provide superior service along with top-notch products including water softeners, water filtration systems and more.

Aquarius Home Services

Aquarius Home Services has been providing homes and families with safe, clean water via Kinetico’s advanced home water systems for 30 years. Aquarius provides free on-site testing to evaluate the quality of water coming into your home, determining the whole house water system that is right for your family’s needs. Kinetico offers the most efficient and environmentally responsible water treatment systems in the world. We didn't stop at water softening, our drinking water systems and specialty water filters achieve incredible rates of filtration; equal to or greater than 99.99% micro biologically pure. Did you know, in addition to your homes Water Treatment and Plumbing, you can trust Aquarius with your Heating and Cooling needs too? Aquarius is a leader in whole home services. Aquarius is dedicated to providing superior service. We respect you, your time and your home by giving attention to the details; like being on time and cleaning up after ourselves. It would be our pleasure to serve you and your home's needs.

Offers by Aquarius Home Services  on Angi

11/21/2016

Susan S.

Got it done in one day. I was surprised that it was done when I got home.

Description of Work
Fix water pipe leak in crawl space. Involved pumping out lots of water and fixing leak.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/21/2015

Julie R.

Description of Work
They were to remove an existing tub and surround, prepare area for new tub and surround and update to to newer plumbing for the new faucets/shower and drain. | |The bid was $80.00 per hour for 2 workman/plumbers. Only 1 worked at the house but I was still charged the $80.00 per hour price. | |The workman they sent could not prep for new tub or surround and I had to hire and additional person for another $291.00 to do that work, this was after he had already started the job and I needed it finished. | |Once completed, the workman left the area messy and the bathroom below where he had to finish the plumbing, a mess with construction debris. | |When we complained, no apology was given. When we objected to the price difference, Kevin at Wes's plumbing said that was "the going rate for a single plumber". | |As a person, if I had time, could have done this work myself, but choose to pay do to the need of it being completed before a family event....by the way, I did complete the trim work because they did not do it.....I was extremely disappointed in all areas of how they handled this job except getting me to hire them. They were very prompt and cordial and even helpful, until it was time to get paid. I did pay the entire bill because I entered into an agreement with out making them write it down. That will never happen again.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

05/13/2015

Linda M.

I've used him for a long time. I like the quality of service and the staff itself. The service is excellent. They're always on time. They're here when they say they're going to be. They leave it clean when they leave and they just do good work. I think they're really reasonable.

Description of Work
I've used We's Plumbing. They worked on my faucet in the kitchen.

Category plumbing

12/18/2014

dave H.

Description of Work
I did it myself for 450.00 wanted 1200 for a hot water heater that I got. For 299.00 never again.

03/27/2014

Suzy L.

They did a great job! Called us when it was all done. We didn't need to do anything after the inital phone call.

Description of Work
Our water (septic system) froze up & was unuseable. They came out, dug through frozen black top & unthawed us so we could use our water again. All within 10 hours or so!

Category plumbing

03/27/2014

Jay S.

Description of Work
They came over to thaw my sewer and did a great job.

Category sewer cleaning

12/22/2013

diane B.

Used twice. The first time the young guy was very nice, came prepared, seemed efficient but did miss an important step which caused us to need them only four months later. Next visit they "lost" the appointment, to make up for it they sent someone out on Saturday. He was the most rude man I have ever dealt with, because he did not like the "tone" of my voice he was going to leave a very elderly couple without hot water over the weekend. Did not come prepared with the equipment needed. When I directed him to the water shut off he said he might as well shut it up and leave it until Monday. Turns out he was one of the owners. Temper tantrums are not what you would allow of your employees, why should the owner get away with it? His behavior frightened the elderly lady that lived there. I would not be afraid to use his employees, but I would not allow this man on my property again.

Description of Work
I used Wes' Plumbing Heating Inc.

07/13/2012

Charlotte C.

They did great overall. He cleaned the area really well before he put the new unit in. Everything went really smoothly overall and he did a great job.

Description of Work
They put a new unit in my home.

04/23/2012

Karen C.

His work is very expensive. I think the office people are very rude. They aren't always on time. It's hard to get them to do something when you call them. The guy doing the actual work has done okay.

Description of Work
He has done different things. He has worked on the water softener. This is an older house, so he has worked on the pipes.

Category plumbing,water softeners

10/11/2011

Linda M.

They sent someone the same to change the flter. The plumber responded the same mornng I had called, he removed his shoes even though I told him he didn't have to. He then checked out the filter. He replaced a gasket that had slipped into the rim of the lid and had gotten stuck. He showed me the gasket and where it was torn. He then replaced the filter. When I later received the billing statement the charge was $35.00. I thought there must be a mistake because just service calls alone for most plumbers can exceed $75, and we live 22 miles out of town on unpaved roads. Upon reading the details, I discovered they had given me a $35 broken foot discount. It is so good to know that some businesses really do put customers first, and also provide quality service. I also love the sense of humor, and have kept the statement to show my friends. I will never use another plumber in the Bemidji area.

Description of Work
My husband has a severly broken foot, and is unable to walk. I had a water softner filter that desperately needed changing but the top was stuck so tightly I was afriad of breaking it. My son--in-law also tried to loosen it but the pipes were turning, I called Wes' Plumbing,

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Wes' Plumbing & Heating Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2011

4.1

3403 Bemidji Ave N

Bemidji, MN 56601

Commercial & residential plumbing, repairing & remodeling, septic system design & installation, sewer drains, sewer repair, sewer cleaning, septic pumping & maintenance, backflow prevention testing, frozen drain thawing, boiler installation & hydronic heating.