Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Hutchinson, MN
There are 16 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Hutchinson
- Gardner Construction IncThe appraisal on my prospective purchase of 120 year old house found very serious foundation problems. A nightmare. Then I found Jerry Gardner and his Gardner Construction company. Jerry inspired my confidence immediately. He clearly demonstrates his decades of experience and knowledge, and has a true dedication and work ethic. His friendly work crew holds Jerry in such high regard; they offer a team that is truly remarkable. Not only did they leave my foundation solidly, perfectly repaired and protected from future damage, it also looked beautiful! I give the highest possible recommendation of Gardner Construction
- Gardner Construction IncAfter dealing with a leak in one corner of our basement for over 20 years we finally decided to do something about it and called Gardner Construction to come take a look. Jake was great and suggested a couple solutions to our problem. We had them put drain tile in our basement and replace part of aggregate sidewalk to keep the water away from the foundation. They came and everyone was courteous and very professional. Jake and Cole were very patient with me and all of my questions. They did a terrific job, they were able to dig into the basement floor while keeping the dust to a minimum which kept the rest of the house clean, made sure to clean up after their work and the aggregate they put down was beautiful. Gardner Construction was awesome and I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone who needed their services
- Innovative Basement AuthorityInnovative did a great job. They were fast, careful and friendly. Shane Piggott was particularly helpful. He went over and above to make sure things were running right, answered all of our calls immediately and came out to lend a hand when we needed him. I would highly recommend this company.
- On Time Contractors IncWe had a great experience with On Time Contractors INC. Aleh coordinated an experienced and professional team. A detailed itemized project quote was provided. The communication and updates throughout the project were appreciated. We were able to choose our own products and finishes including custom trim. Aleh and his team were very thorough and worked within our budget. The project was completed over an extended timeline due to COVID-19, but was finished on time. We hired electrical and plumbing to complete additional projects around our home including installing recessed lights and a gas line to our kitchen. Clean up was performed up each day. We were provided helpful suggestions during each step of our basement project. We highly recommend them and would not hesitate to hire them again. Laura and Shane T November 202
- Gardner Construction IncWe did not have to completely replace the side staircase or redo the basement entrance for both instances. They were able to rein-enforce, repair and resurface these deteriorated and previously moss covered and crumbling concrete areas. It was handled in 1.5 days. Very professional, kind and capable employees. Left the sight very clean and did a spectacular job on the repairs. The areas look like new entrances. Very well done! The price was great as well. No complaints. We’re very pleased with this company and will be using them again
- Lake Region Home ImprovementThese guys are awesome start to finish. I would highly recommend and be happy to hire them again for more work I need done. Really took care of the whole job start to finish.
- Lake Region Home ImprovementThe sliding glass door is awesome. They also took down an overhang that was in the way of the sliding glass door. The only problem is they didn’t replace the steel corners on the siding that was removed & I am having a hard time doing it my self. The window had to be ordered so it hasn’t been put in yet
- Minnesota Concrete LiftingThey were fantastic! I couldn't have asked for a better team. They were friendly and informative and they did great work. You just dont find people like them in businesses these days. Extremely satisfied!
- Innovative Basement AuthorityWent well, a few issues came up and the team was able to address them and communicate then right away. Very professional.
- Minnesota Concrete LiftingI was satisfied. Ryan and Nick explained things well and seemed very competent. Work done as promised by their boss, Jordan
Basement Waterproofers in Hutchinson
- Business Description:Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-63..Recent Review:The installation went well. They responded quickly to me and were very communicative. I just think that it was a bit over priced. I paid it because I had no other option at the timefernando d.
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:I am very happy with the sidewalk leveling. The team returned to clean up an area that had "remaining" foam. They were very willing to make sure I was satisfied.Kathy R.
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ..Recent Review:He tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the jobDakota F.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee..Recent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to himRobert K.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:We are looking forward to helping all our new and return clients for this upcoming year! Give us a call, text or email at any time. *****PLEASE NOTE***** With the quality of services that we have been successfully providing our dedicated Angies List customers it is starting to catching up to us and we are receiving MANY phone calls for work. Please be aware that we WILL respond to everyone but there will most likely be a delay in responses. We would absolutely love to be able to provide a b..Recent Review:Aaron did a great job. He got back to me promptly and schedule an appointment to do the repair within three business days of me contacting him. His prices were reasonable and he did excellent work. I could not be more happy with his craftsmanship and attention to detail. I would definitely use him again if I ever have a need for a foundation repairTim K.
- Business Description:Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and ..Recent Review:Perfect! Water detected while installing driveway. Contacted Mitch; got on the job immediately. Professional, courteous, very capable equipment and installers. Water was directed away from our garage and connected to the city system. AND, six months later a thank you gift at Christmas! Hire them; you will be happy. Jerry and ConniConstance S.
- Business Description:***DUE TO VERY HIGH WORK VOLUME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING WORK FOR THE DURATION OF 2016. WE SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE, BUT WE DO LOOK FORWARD TO SERVICING YOU IN 2017*** E-Z Masonry Inc. offers high quality concrete and masonry restoration services for discerning St. Paul metro consumers. With 30 years in the industry, we stand prepared to offer a full range of services within and beyond the cement trades. We have the capabilities to fix nearly any problem, with any material, on an..Recent Review:It was super. Kevin and his team do great work; the attention to detail is key. And when they finished, the job site was spotless. New patios look great. Used EZ Masonry four times now for a variety of projects, and I would (will!) absolutely use them againDoug Z.
- Business Description:Great Lakes Home Renovations has been exceeding the expectations of homeowners in the Twin Cities and beyond since 1995. Visit our showroom in Apple Valley to learn more about Window, Door, and Bath Remodeling options. Of course, we also love visiting your project; in-home inspections and design consultations are always free. All of the products we feature come with a lifetime warranty, are low maintenance and easy to clean. We won't install anything in your home we wouldn't put on our own ..Recent Review:They were professional. There was a mix-up with the inspection process, which they took responsibility for.Thomas B.
- Business Description:Affordable Egress Windows and Basement Waterproofing, INC. We specialize in install egress windows big or small with many window well options. Basement Waterproofing, drain tile, sump pump systems, & Radon Mitigation. Many pictures and references available. Free estimatesRecent Review:Very well. Joe and crew jackhammered out a trench, laid the drain system, installed a sump pump, and sealed the trench with new concrete. Work was inspected by the cityGeorgia B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Silver Lake
- Lester Prairie
- Buffalo Lake
- Howard Lake
- New Germany
- Norwood Young America
- Grove City
- Bird Island
- Green Isle
waterproofing contractors in Hutchinson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC Supply Co. Inc.14399 Huntington Ave
- Above Quality, Inc17215 Panama Ave
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Adam Mills LLC31783 Elmwood Trail
- Affordable Drainage Systems Inc275 Highview Rd
- Affordable Egress Windows & Basement Waterproofing4035 Apache Drive
- Albrecht Company1408 W County Road C
- All American One Construction LLC1575 Bush Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- All Around701 Decatur Ave. N # 201
- All Done Contracting6712 Xerxes Ave South
- Allstate ConstructionPO Box 29081
- American Home Improvement Products LLC.4931 144TH ST W
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- American Waterworks1307 Valleyhigh Dr NW
- Arko Restoration1840 183rd Ave NE
- Artistic Kitchen CreationsPO Box 16206
- ABC Supply Co. Inc.
- Basement Water Controlled CoPO Box 354
- Belair Company23950 Lake Boulevard North
Forest Lake, Minnesota
- Bj Larson Remodeling Co8830 W River Rd
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Boulder Creek Enterprises66354 362nd St
- Brock White Company2575 Kasota Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Building Code Tech4183 Jansen Ave NE
Saint Michael, Minnesota
- Basement Water Controlled Co
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Direct Contracting Improvements LLCPO Box 667
- Diversified Drainage3500 Vicksburg Ln
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- DOSCO DESIGN BUILD16273 CHIPPENDALE AVE W
- Drew Gardner Concrete & Waterproofing1634 Breda Ave
St. Paul, Minnesota
- Design Within Reach
- Faith Builders Carpentry, LLC2035 Southcross Dr #508
- Faith Builders Carpentry, LLC
- Garage Floor Coating of Minnesota5100 US Hwy 169 N
- Gaviota Exterior Inc.822 Magnolia Ave. E
East St. Paul, Minnesota
- Great Lakes Home Renovations14690 Galaxie Ave Ste 100
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- Great Lakes Waterproofing445 Minnesota Street 1500
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Great Northern Resources3230 Gorham Ave
- Garage Floor Coating of Minnesota
- Innovative Basement Authority6265 Carmen Ave
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- MARTIN RENOVATION GROUP394 HERSCHEL ST
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- MCJ Construction Inc3710 Knoll Ridge Dr.
- Metro Home Insulation & Waterproofing5861 Queens Ave NE
Elk River, Minnesota
- Michael's LLC.732 8th ave. NW
Saint Paul, Alabama
- Minneapolis Epoxy4532 Grand Ave S.
- Minnesota Concrete Lifting22015 INDUSTRIAL BLVD
- Minnesota Regrout & Tile20 2nd St NE Unit 707
- MARTIN RENOVATION GROUP
- Quality Basement WaterproofingPO Box 103
Long Lake, Minnesota
- Quality Basement Waterproofing
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc60335 US Highway 12
- Schoenfelder Renovations6022 Blue Circle Drive
- St Croix Insulation Inc.652 Commerce Dr.
- Standard Water Control Systems Inc
- STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY LLC103 Orlin Ave SE
- SafeBasements of Minnesota Inc
- TAILORED FOAM INC1136 114 LANE NW
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- Tamm Construction LLC2905 18th St. S.
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
- The Masons Touch14653 Saint Croix Trl
North Branch, Minnesota
- Thomas Construction And Remodeling LLC5443 River Wood
- Tilford Contracting6530 Balsam LN N
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- Tollakson LLC1935 W Old Shakopee
- TAILORED FOAM INC
- Westside Workshop LLC233 Foxborough lane
Le Sueur, Minnesota
- Westside Workshop LLC