K and M Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since December 2015

K and M Construction has been providing quality remoldeling and new construction for 15 years. We are licensed ,bonded and insured in the state of Minnesota. Our work is backed by both workmanship and manufactures warranties, providing our clients with peace of mind....

Pro Exteriors LLC

Pro Exteriors is located in Bloomington MN. With over 40 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry, we are able to provide our customers with the top notch service that each customer deserves.

The Construction Group Inc

“Your Full Service Multi-Project Provider” The Construction Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the Minnesota construction and remodeling industry. We provide Storm damage inspections, insurance claim assistance, new construction, remodeling services, weatherization, and home exteriors for Minnesota home owners, apartment complexes, town homes, condos, and commercial buildings. We ensure client satisfaction by providing big company performance and quality with the personalized attention you get from a small company. The Construction Group, Inc. is Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractors, as well as members of the Minnesota BBB with an A+ rating. Serving all of Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding areas.

Offers by The Construction Group Inc on Angi
Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

08/29/2018

It went very well. I had 3 other companies, I called them but none of them get back to me. I called K&M and he called me right back. He came out a couple days. He was very timely He gave me a good deal. Worked done in a short amount of time. Good cleanup. Good follow-up. He had all the proper paper work. He was very easy work with.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on my house.

08/29/2018

It was ok. Highly recommend

Description of Work
re roof

General contracting ,New home Construction, Additions, Garages, Decks ,Roofing, Siding, Windows, ,Home Improvements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover