When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Eden Prairie, MN
There are 103 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Eden Prairie
- SpaceMakers RemodelingIt went smoothly. We meet during the beginning of the pandemic and communicated by zoom, text and email. All my questions and messages were promptly answered. Each week Rick would give me a summary of what was done and what to expect in the upcoming week. I always knew where they were in the process
- Northrup Remodeling, Roofing & ExteriorsNorthrup is truly a wonderful company. Bob Nentl communicated with us throughout the project and the carpentry was beautifully done, so the porch/sunroom looks like it was original to our 1913 home. Top-notch professionals, and we'd rehire them for any home improvement project.
- Capital Siding Windows & RoofingHi- I can't express enough how wonderful Capital is. I am so happy with the team- Jeff, Danny and Brian they are like family and treated me like family. The whole process was so flawless and the 10 Window's could not be more beautiful and they are extremely high quality. Jeff and Danny have the most outstanding communication and kept me in the loop thru the whole process . Also Brian who installed them is top notch and a pure perfectionist. They all went so above and beyond and i am so grateful to of had them do this big project! I will be a repeat customer and have spread the word to anyone that can use their services. Take care and thank you so much! Carl
- Andrew Fuhrmann Screen RepairAndrew is professional and thorough. I asked him to look at screens that had holes; he also noticed screens that weren't attached to the supports and missing bolts. He took care of all of it - even re-anchored a support cable that came loose due to a rusted support piece. He knows what he's doing and doesn't waste time. He is also very pleasant to chat with. We highly recommend him
- D S Bahr Construction IncDave Bahr and his crew are awesome. We needed a 3 season porch tied to a wheelchair ramp. They took my initial design and improved it beyond my expectations. They kept me up to date on the schedule and the work started and ended when they said it would. Quality materials and craftsmanship. The wheelchair ramp was not trivial and Dave's team executed flawlessly. I was very impressed and we all enjoy the new porch. Thanks for a job well done
- TOMCO COMPANY INCIn 2018 we chose Tomco’s bid to completely gut and remodel our basement. We obtained multiple quotes for that work. Although Tomco was not the lowest bid, it also was not the highest bid. We chose Tomco at that time not only based on price but also because of the detailed plans he presented to accomplish the work. We were delighted with the finished product and have since hired Tomco to complete the remodeling of our house on the main floor and loft. Tom took our basic ideas and expanded on them, providing us with excellent recommendations and solutions to problems that other contractors would not tackle. The end result in the winter of 2020 is our entire home has been remodeled by Tomco from bottom to top and we are extremely pleased with the end results. We highly recommend Tomco to anyone who needs remodeling, additions or any other quality construction work
- D S Bahr Construction IncThe roof was falling down they tore down and completely rebuilt the room. They did a wonderful job and we are really happy with it. They were on time and worked hard until the work was finished. The work is just beautiful and compliments the house well. They are the only contractor we will hire from here on out
- D S Bahr Construction IncThe owner Dave met with my husband and me to give us an estimate on repairing our existing screened in porch and replacing our exterior deck. He provided us with a detailed estimate and a rough drawing of the work that would be done. Compared to the other 2 estimates we received, Dave's estimate was in the middle, but included a more thorough plan on how to fix our existing porch--he gave us the impression that they would do the job right and not cut corners. He also bid out the option for composite decking vs cedar per our request. By the time we got around to making a decision to go forward with the job, the company was booked pretty far out (we booked at the beginning of July and were told they were about 12 weeks out). We were not in a hurry and decided to get on their schedule. Throughout the long wait, Dave touched base with us twice to let us know where they were at as far as their timeline and let us know that they had not forgotten about us. About mid-October it was clear that they would not be able to complete our project before the winter. Dave was very upfront with us regarding his timeline and the jobs booked before us, so the delay was not a surprise and was something we were willing to accomodate (we took it as a good sign that they were so in demand!) We were contacted late October with the plan to pour footings for our deck before the ground froze, and then they would come back during the winter to do the actual teardown and build. I was slightly nervous about this plan as I was concerned that they would start the job and then not come back to complete it. I had no reason to worry, as Dave and his crew were true to their word and did everything as planned. Footings were poured at the end of November, and teardown/build happened at the end of January. The job was completed in 1 week. The construction crew arrived promptly and worked quickly. 2 crew members even came and worked half day on Saturday to get the decking completed. There were some issues that were discovered after demolition (rotted posts needed replacing and the joists on the existing porch needed reinforcing) that increased the cost of the original bid, however they only charged us for the cost of materials/labor and did not upcharge us for the additional work. The jobsite was cleaned up nicely when they were finished. The project manager Myles was excellent at communicating the plan and their progress as the job moved along. He reached out to the inspector to make sure the job was inspected promptly as I had requested, and came back to fix a very minor detail within the week. In the end, the porch and deck are safe, beautiful, and the workmanship solid. We are very happy with the work done by this company and will likely contact them again for future work on our home
- Northrup Remodeling, Roofing & ExteriorsOverall, the job went extremely well. Due to city code, there had to be extensive insulation and venting added, which extended the job about a week longer than expected. The porch looks fabulous!
- Northrup Remodeling, Roofing & ExteriorsWe hired Northrup on a friends recommendation. We have a 2 story house built in the late 60s and we wanted to upgrade and replace the doors and windows in our house. Many of the windows had been replaced by the previous owner. The wood work (baseboards etc) had also been updated and replaced in many places. Northrup needed to match the existing door and window style and colors. No easy task finding the exact correct doors (solid wood 4 panel), windows (Marvin), and getting the color right. We also had them install double glass french doors to connect our 3 season room to the living room. It took a few trips for the painter to get a stain color to our liking. (Different types of wood react differently to the stain) The doors are maple, the trim is pine etc... They stained off site so we needed the color to perfect. But after that everything happened in two days - 6 doors, 4 windows, trim and moulding + haul away. Friendly and honest service, no drama, will use them again. They even offered to paint the scuff marks on the wall near our hall closet door. (I think it happened during the install so we took them up on that - no charge.
Patio Builders in Eden Prairie
- Business Description:Obsessed with customer satisfaction. Specialized in home exteriors; windows, decks, porches, siding, roof, concrete and others. Please reach out to us directly at 612-300-7265 for more information.Recent Review:We had primetime replace our roof and some old wood siding on 2 dormers and we couldn’t be happier. Estimate came in thousands lower than the competition. We got on the schedule within two weeks. Justin contacted us daily with updates and everything happened on time. They did have to replace a bunch of roof boards when they pulled off the old shingles. The installers were professional and courteous and picked up all of the debris each evening. Justin was very responsive and helpful. All around a very pain free and quick process! Roof and siding looks great. Would use them againADAM K.
- Business Description:Tomco Company is a multiple Minnesota Contractor of the Year award-winning General Contractor specializing in design-build remodeling since 1979. Owner Tom Schiebout is one of only two NARI Certified Master Remodelers (CMRs) in Minnesota. He also is a Certified Kitchen and Bath Remodeler (CKBR) and a Certified Aging in Place Specialist (CAPS). Tom prides himself on personal integrity, customer service and superior workmanship that deliver great value for a mid-level price. Tomco company’s suc..Recent Review:In 2018 we chose Tomco’s bid to completely gut and remodel our basement. We obtained multiple quotes for that work. Although Tomco was not the lowest bid, it also was not the highest bid. We chose Tomco at that time not only based on price but also because of the detailed plans he presented to accomplish the work. We were delighted with the finished product and have since hired Tomco to complete the remodeling of our house on the main floor and loft. Tom took our basic ideas and expanded on them, providing us with excellent recommendations and solutions to problems that other contractors would not tackle. The end result in the winter of 2020 is our entire home has been remodeled by Tomco from bottom to top and we are extremely pleased with the end results. We highly recommend Tomco to anyone who needs remodeling, additions or any other quality construction workAlyson G.
- Business Description:Rossbach Construction is headed by Will Rossbach and Don Hruby. We are a well rounded residential remodeling company with the expertise to provide any service your home requires. As a general contractor we involve a team of experienced subcontractors for specialty trades (I.E. plumbing,electric, HVAC)and use our own team of carpenters and supervisors to construct and coordinate your projectRecent Review:He was great. Efficient, one man team. He was very affordable, gave option to do some work on own. Very happy with the end product.Alex K.
- Business Description:Have been in business since 2006 and JNJ has over 15 years of remodeling and home repair experience. We specialize in both residential and commercial work. Does work with licensed and reputable HVAC, plumbing, electrical, siding and roofing subs- each with 20+ years experienceRecent Review:Pocket door was quickly repaired. Would certainly hire again for any handyman services or larger projects.Joseph R.
- Business Description:Our residential & commercial projects include both new construction and remodels, repairs/restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. And we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs always keeping the lines of communication open because we are a licensed general contractor. Since we are a small business, you will have access directly with the owner. And Kelly (owner) likes to be onsite as much as possible. We offer an end-to-end client experience that..Recent Review:The did a great job. Came in and knocked everything out in a timely manner and great quality. I would highly recommend for your next project.Camron S.
- Business Description:Whether it's getting your home or business remodeled or fixing damage that's been done to your home or business, we're here to help you every step of the way. Top Notch Floors has been around since 1994, and we feel that no job is complete until the customer is truly satisfiedRecent Review:Great company to work with. I talked to Maria over the phone and got everything scheduled. Maria got me on the schedule within 3 days of calling the company. I was out of town and left a lock box for the installers. They did a great job. Would highly recommend this companySam G.
- Business Description:Jon Mortenson, Owner and Master Electrician, has over 30 years of experience and brings those hard-earned skills to every new project. His commitment to outstanding customer service and getting the job done right the first time has built a solid reputation among those who have asked Super Electric to handle their toughest work. Jon personally takes care of every job and guarantees excellence, cleanliness, and professionalism at every step along the wayRecent Review:John worked with me on prioritizing safety over "wish list". this 1906 house had been rewired very poorly. We broke it down into phases and 2 out 3 phases have been completed. Steve, who worked on my wiring and fixtures, replacing the old fuse box with breakers and setting the powerlines safely into the house was really great! All fixtures and routing in the basement 1,000 sq. feet, was done. Old useless stuff removed. Super clean, really great communication and lots of understanding. I would call John and his crew active listenersChristine W.
- Business Description:Transform your house to a home with finish trim by loon builders. *Windows replacement (with outside and inside trim) *Hardwood flooring, laminate flooring. *Doors install *Windows/doors trim installation *Baseboard/ Crown moulding *Accent walls *WainscotinRecent Review:It was a very good experience. They did a good job. They were on time and professional. I had no problem with them. We were satisfied and happy with the service.Cole P.
- Business Description:Building and Remodeling a home is about YOU! Renaissance Builders has been building and remodeling fine custom homes for over 30 years and we've developed systems that make your experience fun and easy. You have enough problems of your own, your home project doesn't need to be another one. If you are interested in learning more about who we are and what we do, give us a call or shoot us an email. We would be happy to set up a free design consultation.Recent Review:The reason why we use them because they were trustworthy, on time, on budget, and transparent. I highly recommend them to anybody.Alicia E.
- Business Description:We are a full service remodeling and renovation company. 25+ years in business, so we know how to complete your project the right way. Winner of 2008 spring ''Dream Home Remodeler'' award. We help you thru the design phase with our designer or architect if needed. Planning, budget,timeline and always keeping lines of communication open during entire project are all key components to our success with your job. Please go to sjandersonconstruction.com for further info. Thank You , Scott Pres.at..Recent Review:I inherited multiple issues after moving into my house two years ago. Two large concrete sections of my driveway (adjacent to the garage) had sunk about an inch. This was causing issues with snowplowing in the winter and created a nice lip between the concrete and my garage floor, which was now cracking. The other major issue was I had a basement underneath my garage and was getting water leakage from that same area. Scott assessed the problem correctly, was able to replace the concrete sections, which fixed everything in my driveway and garage AND stopped the water leakage below! He did an amazing job and it's clear his 30 years of experience played a role in resolving these issuesPeter S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Saint Louis Park
- Golden Valley
- Spring Park
- Long Lake
- New Hope
sunroom patio enclosures in Eden Prairie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Pane in the Glass Construction LLC8478 Long Lake Rd
Mounds View, Minnesota
- A People ServicePO Box 490774
- A to Z Remodelers & Builders12522 Greylock Ct
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- A&L Construction 8708 Pocono Dr
- A-1 Hauling & Roll-Offs25376 Xkimo St NW
- A. DeTomaso Construction LLC1335 Thompson Ave A
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
- ABC Seamless715 Saint Croix St Ste 14
River Falls, Wisconsin
- ABC Supply Co. Inc.14399 Huntington Ave
- Above & Beyond Construction7601 Washington Ave S
- Above the Rest Floors and More2599 Fairview Ave N
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Ace Renovation Professionals, LLC7671 Nicholas Way
- Additions Plus LLC10708 Penn Ave S
- Advanced Building & Remediation Services1455 165th Ave NE
- AE Computer Drafting & Design LLC1812 43rd St NW
- Affordable Building LLC10567 Glen Eagle Pl
- Al's Check Cashing1434 93rd Ln NE
- ALDERMAN CONST INC3640 Lawndale Ln N Unit 51
- ALDON BUILDERS7423 N 213TH ST CT
Forest Lake, Minnesota
- All American One Construction LLC1575 Bush Ave
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- All Around701 Decatur Ave. N # 201
- All Exteriors1051 N. Dakota Ave.
New Richmond, Wisconsin
- All Hats Construction Company LLC3304 Churchill St
- All pro painting 7560 Larabee Ave NE
- All-Trades, Inc14451 Highway 7
- Allied Trades Construction LLC2744 Wagon Wheel Trail
- Allstate ConstructionPO Box 29081
- ALTHOFF BUILDING & CARPENTRY14362 107TH ST SE
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- AMEK Custom Builders9340 James Ave S
- AMEK Electric Inc.409 Amberg Ln
- American Residential Services, Inc.8160 CR 42 W Suite 300-355
- Americraft Contracting LLC309 9th Avenue NE
- Anchor Builders4045 Vernon Ave S
- Angells Construction Inc14195 Bank St
- ANTHONY ROOS2439 BRYANT AVE S
- Anton Dev.Group5865 Neal Ave N Ste 309
- Anton Remodeling457 147th Ave (Mailing Address) (work in 7 county metro-Mpls/St. Paul)
- Aos Construction900 Kaymar Ln
- APEX Construction Management LLC3711 Pineview Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Appeal Architects4011 North Washington Avenue Suite 101
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of Hennepin County7601 STEVENS AVE
- ARTISAN DESIGN BUILD INC13562 Partridge Cir NW
- Artistic Kitchen CreationsPO Box 16206
- AschMont LLC6624 Mackenzie Ave NE
- Aspen Builders & Remodeling1501 Washington Ave S
- Atmosphere Construction Inc2037 Bluestone Ln
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Atreas Contracting LLC13570 Grove Dr
Maple Grove, Minnesota
- ATTICS TO BASEMENTS BUILDING & RENOVATIONS6106 Excelsior Blvd suite 8
- Auben Residential Exteriors and Home Remodeling2346 Coldwater Crossing
- Austin Remodeling Contractors Inc19306 Oelke Dr
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Authority Fence and Deck Inc1295 County Rd 75 NW
- Avid Builders Inc1688 Cliff Rd E
- A Pane in the Glass Construction LLC
- B2 Design Build LLC14505 S. Robert Trail
- Bald Guys Remodeling Inc4714 Lenore Ln
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- BARC INDUSTRIES425 ARROWHEAD DR
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
- Barrier Construction LLC7100 Madison Ave W Ste 100
Golden Valley, Minnesota
- Bayshore Homes and Remodeling1444 Baldur Park Road
- BAYVIEW HOMES6075 Brand Cir
- Becker Building & Remodeling1901 17th St NW
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Beyer's Home Improvement LLC11839 198th Ave NW
Elk River, Minnesota
- Bilco Enterprises Inc6884 Beaver Pond Way
- Bill Krout Construction LLC7088 Lee Street
- Bill Rascher Mechanical4921 Babcock Trail
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- BIZAL BUILT INC9600 UPTON RD
- Bj Larson Remodeling Co8830 W River Rd
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Bolt Electrc LLC.6840 Belle st.
- Boom It In Crane Service8125 St Croix trl S
- Boondock Builders LLC321 Main Street S
- BORAN'S GENERAL CONSTRUCTION2080 Kings Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Borne Remodeling5796 woodlane ct.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Borzak Construction, LLC914 9th Ave S Suite 7
- Boulder Creek Enterprises66354 362nd St
- Boyer Building Corp3435 COUNTY ROAD 101
- BOYER ELECTRICAL SERVICES13560 Technology Dr Apt 1323
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Brace Builders LLC600 31st St W
- BRAD MEISTER CONSTRUCTION124 2ND ST S
- Brand Company, Inc.PO Box 546
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- Brandl Anderson Homes Inc4555 Erin Dr Ste 120
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- BRANDT BUILDERS15463 SHADOW CREEK RD
- Brewster and Sons Construction306 Buck Run
- Brillian Contracting2292 Wyoming Court
- BTS - Bostan Tile & Stone2233 49th Ave N 140
- Builders Advantage Inc.5533 River Wood Drive
- Building Hubww7935 Stone Creek Dr #140
- Buildtec Contracting Company, LLC.3880 Laverne Ave N Suite 120
Lake Elmo, Minnesota
- Built by U5137 105th St SE
- BW Builders & Engineering LLC10764 Buchanan Street NE
- B2 Design Build LLC
- C & H SIDING & REMODELING INC34800 6TH ST NE
- C & T Siding Inc103 Packer Dr
- C T CONSTRUCTION9808 1st Avenue S
- Capital Siding Windows & Roofing9673 Wynstone Dr
- Carpentry & Cabinet Solutions LLC8208 Abbott Ave S
- Carver Construction9586 Gander Lane
Saint Bonifacius, Minnesota
- Castle Contracting Innovations LLC7111 W Broadway Ave
- CGT Limited IncPO Box 490
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Minneapolis5100 Highway 169 N Ste B
New Hope, Minnesota
- C & H SIDING & REMODELING INC