First Class Moving Systems Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2004

8110 Anderson Rd Ste 100 Ste 100

Tampa, FL 33634

First Class: Our name says it all. We treat our clients as we would want to be treated. First Class Moving, Inc. is a full-service, national Florida moving and storage company. We offer Florida moving services such as packing, moving, unpacking, crating, storage and distribution. We pride ourselves in taking special care of your valuable antiques, heirlooms and fine works of art. We offer several options to fit the needs of consumers who are moving across town, across country and even those relocating to another continent. No sub-contractors. Charges hourly & flat rate. Travel charges apply. Hillsborough Co - (813) 889-0308. Pinellas Co - (727) 446-0308. Manatee/Sarasota Co - (941) 359-0308. Additional DBA - North American Van Lines Inc. Also serving Florida (Other) market: ask for details....

02/06/2018

Marianne M.

It went Terribly! Some of my items arrived wet, molding and broken. The majority of my furniture and boxes arrived 41 days after the contracted date with no compensation! Do not use this company! The office staff have full voicemail boxes and when you do get a live person, they pass the buck and no one calls back for days! They make promises they don’t or can’t keep. Use at your own risk. You have been cautioned.

Description of Work
Moving from Florida to North Carolina.

Category moving companies

Both First Class Moving Systems, Inc. and North American Van Lines have acknowledged, several times, that instances which occurred during this move were very unfortunate. We have compensated this account for damage and delay claim inconveniences above and beyond our contractual liabilities, and the settlements were accepted. We do understand that you're experience was not favorable, but want you to know that all concerns were addressed within First Class and new service standards have been put in place. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to improve!

12/01/2017

Kristen D.

Nate Stevens and Brent Price did a great job moving me. They were punctual flexible, and took great care of my belongings. I would defiantly hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed all of my furniture moved from New Smyrna Beach to Ocala.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking a few moments to let us know about your recent move with First Class. It's always great to know when our clients have a positive experience! Best of luck to you in your new home!

11/20/2017

Debbie T.

Great. Nate Stevens and Brent Price did an amazing job. Punctual, professional, taking great care of my concerns for fragile items, and accommodating my additional requests. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Moving and packing items from storage facility and home. Very heavy items at home and they managed it all.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking a few moments to let us know how your packing went on your recent move with First Class. Your satisfaction is very important to us. The holidays are a tough time to move, and we're happy that we could make it a little easier for you. Best Wishes!

11/16/2017

Edward A.

Fantastic, outstanding, but mainly to witness the work ethic of Nate Stevens and Brent Price, so refreshing and encouraging. I have witnessed movers from many companies, and locations, through out 24 and 1/2 years of military service win the US Air Force, and the US Army, during wish I spent many years supervising Army Claims offices, and Training for the US Army Claims service. All of the people I have dealt with are true professionals, Nate is excellent, as a leader, and a business man. Roger and Stephanie dot every i and cross every T, great customer service.

Description of Work
packing of so many things, and than moving

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking a few moments to tell us about your recent move with First Class Moving Systems, Inc. It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with the service received and our teams have exceeded our expectations! Best of luck to you!

11/04/2017

Carole S.

EXCELLENT, WOULD RECOMMEND AND USE AGAIN

Description of Work
Home move. I felt very confident watching my precious belongings being handled with care by professional. They made a stressful situation into one of ease.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking a few moments to let us know how we're doing! It's always great to know when our teams excel! From everyone here at First Class, we thank you for choosing us and we wish you well in your new accommodations!

09/23/2017

Suzanne B.

It went extremely well considering the whole operation was done within 48 hours of Hurricane Irma. Nate Stephens and his team worked so hard, completing the job earlier than anticipated meaning we could get settled in and enjoy our new home.

Description of Work
My company hired this firm to relocate me from a 16th floor apartment in downtown Orlando to a house in Kissimmee. The team packed our belongings and furniture, loaded it and delivered it to our new home.

08/24/2017

James G.

Nate and crew performed my move from a Condo with a "mile long hallway", with speed and precision. They then unloaded the truck into a Pack-Rat for me. Amazing is the only word I can use for the gentleman (forgot name, darn), that packed a portion of my belongings into the Pack-Rat, he literally made my jaw drop, the way he filled every inch of space. Nate and the guys also staged my bedroom furniture, carefully into the bedroom. I will definitely use Nate again, definitely! He was referred to me by my Grand-Son-In-Law, whose best friend hired Nate for his move. I now highly recommend Nate and First Class Moving Systems to everyone!

Description of Work
Moving my 3 bedroom condo contents, down a long hallway, into a truck, then loading 80% into a Pack-Rat for storage and the rest into a house.

Category moving companies

Thank you for that most complimenting review! It'[Member Information Removed] always great to hear when our teams exceed our customers expectations! Best of luck to you in your new location and thank you for choosing First Class Moving Systems!

08/01/2017

Timothy W.

They are a North American affiliate. They came and provided all the boxes, they packed our stuff, loaded it up and moved it to our new house. I unloaded it. They disassembled tables and things that they needed to and wrapped things. They were pretty good. They got everything here relatively intact. They didn't totally damage anything. They were very responsive. Yes, I would use them again.

Description of Work
They did a full pack and move. It included hauling.

07/30/2017

Robert P.

Everything went so smoothly. The actual movers on moving day were courteous, friendly and very helpful. I don't think any moving crew could have done better, they were terrific. Overall, the company and the moving team made the tough experience of moving go as smoothly as possible.

Description of Work
Moved from house to an apartment

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to let us know about your recent moving experience with First Class Moving Systems. It's always great to know when our customers have received excellent service! Best of luck to you in your new residence!

07/24/2017

Marianne M.

I have been told my furniture is being loaded today, July 24th, in Tampa. My scheduled delivery was JUNE 11-15th. I do not recommend this company. If you choose to use them take the full insurance because you will need it. My boxes and mattress were water damaged.

Description of Work
Moving my household possessions from Florida to Nirth Carolina.

Category moving companies, storage units

We at First Class regret the unfortunate circumstances of your recent relocation with us. Our main focus has always been the satisfaction of our clients. Please know that because of your experience, our management team has taken more pro-active measures and uses it as a learning experience and training tool. Thank you for recommending others to be smart about their future moves and opt for insurance coverage. That option is something many ignore, and do not realize the important until the unthinkable happens. We realize, sadly, that your experience has deterred you from utilizing our services again; but we are grateful for the chance to learn from this experience and to improve our standards for those who choose our services.

07/24/2017

Frank P.

For the most part, things were packed properly. However, our entire collection of fine hats were totally crushed in packing. Wayne was explicitly told to take care with them as they were Stetsons, Scalas and Santanas and had taken a long time to collect. They were crammed into a single box and came out completely crushed. We also learned from the movers that there was a lot of items that they should have packed but didn't - Wayne and Nate saying "they could just be placed on top" Overall - most everything made it in good order except our hats which are a total loss. Both my wife and I are heart broken. They pressured us to make an Angie's list review right then - that was our mistake - Never review a packing company until the move is finished. Lesson learned.

Description of Work
Packing of our home for a cross country move.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your initial review, although you believed it was premature, if you had waited until your move was complete, the positive points of your move may have been over-shadowed. Regarding your damaged goods, a member of our claims department will be in touch shortly to go over our claim filing process. We'd love the opportunity to try to turn this negative experience into more of a positive one for you. Thank you for choosing First Class Moving Systems.

07/21/2017

Lila D.

Movers Nate and Wayne was awesome they were professional, and prompt there were no to damage items. They definitely made my move easy. They arrived when they said the would picking up and dropping off. Overall Nate and Wayne were Phenomenal.

Description of Work
Relocating from Tampa to Ga

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to let us know about your recent move with First Class. It's always great to hear when our team excels!

07/07/2017

Dominique R.

Fast, efficient, and took care of items

Description of Work
Packing and Loading Services

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking a few moments to post a review of the recent service you received from First Class Moving Systems! It was a pleasure to assist you in your relocation!

07/07/2017

S J.

Nate, Joe and Brent did a great job!

Description of Work
Long distance move

06/26/2017

Marianne M.

This company promised a delivery date that is now 11 days beyond the last date on the contract. There is no delivery date in site and I've been told there is a shortage of drivers. I am being given the run around when I actually get a live person on the phone. This company works with North American Van Lines/Allied.

Description of Work
I hired this company to move my household belongings from Florida to North Carolina. The delivery was promised from June 11-15th, 2017.

Category moving companies

First Class Moving Systems is currently waiting attentively for North American Van Lines dispatch to schedule the remainder of your shipment. We deeply regret that there has been a delay and damages reported on your recent relocation with us. Once this has been delivered, please contact us via phone .Thank you

05/23/2017

Sherry B.

Perfect. Efficient, hard working, and very sweet.

Description of Work
Moving to my new home.

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking [Member Information Removed] moment to let us know about your positive experience with First Class! It's clients like you that help us live up to our name! Best wishes to you in your new home!

05/22/2017

Julie T.

The move it self went great and the movers were awesome, punctual, and professional. HOWEVER, after the move was done we get an invoice telling us that we owe $2000 more than the quoted price because of additional weight and additional boxes. Let me share with you that the salesman Chris Shinham came to our house TWICE and counted and recorded everything and set us up on a price lock contract. So either he needs more training on how to do his job, or there is something wrong with their system. The sad part is...we were warned that this very thing was going to happen from their competitors and we didn't listen. Shame on us. Our account was switched from an individual account to a business account and this is what Chris and his management is using to say how things got changed from a price lock contract to where they are able to change it and adjust the price. BUYER BEWARE....the contracts that were signed and authorized ALL say PRICE LOCK on them. So this company not only does not stand behind their contracts, they try to cover it up. We moved a month ago and still not able to get this resolved. I would NEVER EVER EVER recommend this company to anyone!

Description of Work
Move from Tampa, FL to Columbus, GA

05/19/2017

Kathy H.

They did a great job. Although I got a good price it was still a little more than I thought it should be.

Description of Work
Move a curio cabinet purchased from estate sell from Hudson to Spring Hill - take apart and reassemble

Category moving companies

Thank you for your positive review of First Class Moving Systems. I hope you found that the service was worth the cost. Clients like you are a priceless commodity and we're grateful for your business. Best wishes with your new relocation!

05/11/2017

Kelly H.

Nate and Josh were AMAZING! Very professional and punctual. They arrived early and worked until the job was done. They didn't take any breaks except for a few minutes here or there to eat. They were very careful with all of our items and padded each item individually. I was impressed with how organized they were. They kept all of the hardware in a separate box where it will be easy to find. They were prepared with all of the right packing supplies. They went so far as to dust furniture prior to packing and to help us move a few pieces that were staying in the house as well. They were friendly and had no problem packing around our busy toddler. I can't say enough good things about these movers. We would use them again and recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
Our house was completely packed and moved to a storage location.

Category hauling services, moving companies

Thank you for your recent review of your experience using First Class Moving Systems, Inc. It's always great to know when our team members excel! Good luck to you in your new home, and please don't hesitate to contact us again if needed. Best Wishes!

04/30/2017

Sean S.

FIRST CLASS!!!! All the way. These guys really live up to their name. Everyone was so nice and easy to work with from Amanda in the office to the 3 guys that showed up on move day. They called ahead to confirm the day and time of the move. They were on time, in fact, they were 2 minutes early. Nate was the crew leader but Bob and Josh were equally courteous, clean, helpful, and a pleasure to have in our home. They were professionally dressed and really put my wife at ease by how well they protected our home with floor and door protectors. They took time to understand how important a piece our dining room table was to us as my wife's great grandfather hand carved it. All of the furniture was specially wrapped but they made sure to take extra care of the table. I saw on their shirts that they have a second location in Miami now too. I grew up in south Florida and will be sure to recommend Nate and First Class Moving Systems to my friends and family for all of their home and office moving needs. Thanks again. Truly FIRST CLASS!!!!

Description of Work
Local move load and unload 4 bedroom 2 bath house in 1 day

Category moving companies

Thanks for taking the time to post your positive review! Many times people focus on the negative and it's great when we hear our team is bringing out the positive reviews. It's clients like you that help us live up to our name. We appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck in your new relocation!

04/24/2017

Julio V.

Josh and Nate were 10 minutes early, were courteous and professional, and got right down to work. During the 6 hours they were packing up all they took was a two minute break to hydrate. They didn't even stop for lunch, they just pushed through until they were done. And then they made sure I checked everything twice so they knew I was satisfied with their work. I wish there were more people like them.

Description of Work
My entire home needed to be packed for a move later in the week. I needed all of possessions neatly packed, inventoried and marked.

Category moving companies

It's always great to hear when our team excels! Thank you for your review. It's clients like you that help us live up to our name. Please consider using First Class Moving again should you have another relocation need! We look forward to hearing from you!

03/28/2017

Susan E.

Thanks for the great move. We had a complicated move with things going from one very large house in Sarasota to three different smaller houses in three different cities (Sarasota, Tampa, Tallahassee) with storage in between for one of the recipients. Added on an additional small move from one of the recipients to a fourth house (Tampa to Tarpon Springs). Nate and Josh from Tampa and the Sarasota crew packed and moved everything efficiently and with 90% unpacked no issues have been noted. Company accommodated changes mid move due to our issues with our schedules and arrived on time on dates requested. Would definitely use them again either in Tampa or Sarasota. There was some minor scheduling issues with a 3rd party crater used for crating some large pictures but with the complexity of the move this issue was inconsequential.

Description of Work
Packing and moving from one house in Sarasota to three houses in different cities (Sarasota, Tampa and Tallahassee)

Category moving companies, storage units

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for your review! It's client's like you that help us live up to our name. It's great to know when our teams perform at their best! It was a pleasure to assist you in your relocation and we'll be here when you need us again! Best of luck!

03/21/2017

E A E.

The team that arrived, Nate and Josh, were professional, organized, and quick with their jobs. Things were packed and loaded well, and delivered safely the very next morning (7am!)! Thank you Nate and Josh for a job well done! You were very efficient, careful of what you were handling, and were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend this company and these employees, they earned their 5 stars!

Description of Work
Packing, loading, moving, and unloading home furnishings and belongings from one location to another within the state.

Category hauling services, moving companies

Thank you for taking a few moments to let us know your move was a success! We appreciate your business and glad our teams handled your move with excellence. Best of luck to you!

02/17/2017

Andrew I.

Nate and Josh went above and beyond with getting everything taken care and did an awesome job. Both nate and josh were very professional and personal and even finished ahead of time to allow us to relax a little more even though they did all the work. I would definitely recommend them to anybody looking for these services in Tampa or Miami. Thank you again for making everything so easy.

Description of Work
Replicating from Ruskin fl to Tucson at.

Category moving companies

Thanks for taking the time to post your positive review! Many times people focus on the negative and it's great when we hear our team is bringing out the positive reviews. We appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck in your new relocation!

02/10/2017

Randa P.

Nate and Josh called ahead, came right on time, reviewed the game plan with me and accommodated all my packing needs (including the pet toys and all!). I couldn't have asked for a more professional team. They've been both fast and courteous, and nicer to my stuff than I am! This is my first time moving with a company, but it certainly won't be my last. Next time I need to move I'm calling these guys. FYI, they have offices in both Tampa and Miami; and I was moving from Tallahassee to Tampa.

Description of Work
I'm completely relocating between two cities, moving my entire household, and really didn't have the time needed to do all the packing and loading myself without taking time off of work.

Category hauling services, moving companies, home & garage organization

Thank you for such a positive review! It's customers like you that help us live up to our name. We look forward to working with you again!

Konnection Moving

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today! Military and Senior discounts

Headway Moving LLC

**$375 2 Movers and a Truck for 2 Hours HOLIDAY SPECIAL**Headway Moving LLC is a family owned full service moving company located in Orlando. We do:- residential and commercial moves, - packing service, -antiques, -pianos, golf carts. We are family owned and operated. We can move you to any city within Florida. We can help you to pack your belongings into boxes. The owner has 19+ years of moving experience. Cost is determined by the hour used or some cases flat rate. When you are in need of dependable Orlando movers, the best place to call is Headway Moving LLC. for their moving help. We will ensure that all your belongings arrive safe and sound. When you're moving, you need a mover you can count on to transport your belongings safely and efficiently. For Orlando, FL residents, the moving team to trust is Headway Moving LLC. Our experience in the moving industry has taught us that nothing is more important than customer satisfaction, and we'll work our hardest to ensure that you come away pleased following your move. We provide friendly, reliable service. Let us take the stress of moving from your shoulders.

Offers by Headway Moving LLC on Angi
    Kings Pro Movers

Greetings from Mike sr. and Mike Jr. We are a Family owned and operated moving company that has serviced the Tampa Bay region for years. Throughout this time we have helped hundreds of people move safely to their new home or office. Our aim is to provide an exceptional moving experience, one that will remove any doubts you may have. We understand that moving is not always a choice, and that it can be a stressful time for you and your family. From the moment our employees arrive at your location, you will notice there positive hardworking attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to listen to you. The art of moving is not something we take lightly, it requires genuinely caring about what you're doing. All of our moving trucks are equipped with 2 full stacks of moving blankets as well as the hardware and tools to move your belongings safely and properly. Our pricing is fair and competitive; costs are determined by the job (packing, no packing, storage required, etc) call or email us for a free no obligation quote.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal

Moving - Local, Long Distance, International, Corporate, & Military. Packing, Antique, Custom Packing, Crating, Storage, & Logistics.