If you have a tear in your pool liner, it can lead to costly problems if you don’t repair it. Find out how to patch a pool liner in just a few simple steps.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Burnsville, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Burnsville
- MH3 Design Group, LLCMark and his crew did an amazing job! We couldn’t be happier with the final outcome, it looks truly amazing! Everyone of the team is hard-working, courteous, professional, etc. We have referred them to our neighbors and other friends! We would absolutely use them again!
- Northland Fence MinnesotaEverything went according to plan. We got a late start on this project , Northland was about 2 months out, but they hit every date and actually did the final install 10 days early.
- Lowell Russell ConcreteThe project was complicated, with footings, foundation walls, and brick and a special stone facing, all having to be very precisely installed, and then a stamped and colored concrete sidewalk installed. The work was started in the fall, and then delayed over the winter. The work was finished the following spring, later than we had requested. In the end we are very happy. The workmanship was excellent
- Northland Fence MinnesotaWe were impressed with Northland Fence from start to finish. We were planning to hire another leading company in the Twin Cities because they had done a good job installing a wooden fence at our previous home. We signed up for a free estimate from Northland because we were doing our due diligence in getting multiple quotes. We had a relatively big job, which required removal of a rotting wooden fence and three gates and replacing it with approximately 300 feet of vinyl fencing. The other company required us to hire a landscaper to build a retaining wall, and they planned to dig up all the old posts and cement and dispose of them. The cost was so high we thought the project would be a non starter. Then we had our consult with a representative from Northland who took time to walk me through the job so patiently. I had lots of questions after my consult with the other company. I left the meeting feeling relieved but also anxious about the price. When I got the estimate, it was exactly what we had budgeted for the project! Northland has a really slick system where they cut the old posts to the ground and work around them. They drive steel posts many feet deeper than other companies. Our three children were in awe watching the workers on the day of installation. Once we signed the contract, Northland said they were about a month out. However, the scheduling person moved us to an earlier date since we have a pool. She wanted to make sure our backyard was secure, which was above and beyond. On the tear down date (a Friday), two crews worked swiftly and hauled away the old fence. Then they drove the new posts into the ground. We were told to expect another crew to come within 2-3 weeks to finish the job. You can imagine my surprise when the crew showed up first thing Monday morning to assemble the fence. They worked all day and didn't quite finish, so they came out the next available day (when it wasn't raining) and completed the work. We had a slight issue with a fence post obstructing a window and some old posts sticking out of the ground. I emailed Northland, and an installer came out the next morning to fix it. We had one more small request, so the installer returned the following morning to take care of it. If I could give Northland a grade beyond an A for responsiveness, I most certainly would. We are so happy with our new white vinyl fence. Since we live in a development where houses were constructed in the late 1970s and early 1980s, many fences in the neighborhood are showing their age. We have had several neighbors inquire about the fence project because they are considering replacing wood with vinyl. I have enthusiastically recommended Northland to each one. They are a fantastic company
- Mallery Pool ConstructionThe rain delays were the only problems. It was obvious that Mallery was concerned about doing a good job. They were careful, they were detailed, and they made sure things were the way we wanted them (or advised us on the best way, if we didn't know).
- Mallery Pool ConstructionHe is absolutely outstanding! All of our neighbors use him as well. He is more than punctual and is extremely honest and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.
- Mallery Pool ConstructionLeigh built our in-ground pool nearly 8 years ago. We were not only satisfied with the work done, we actually enjoyed the process! Mallery Pool was suggested to us for our project and we have since recommended Leigh to many others since. Never have we hesitated in our recommendation and expressing our satisfaction with Leigh and his team. If you are thinking about a pool, do yourself a favor and meet with Leigh about your project
- Mallery Pool ConstructionLeigh Mallery is the owner of Mallery Pool Construction. Leigh has been doing this for years and is very experienced. He listened to my vision of the product I wanted. He made appropriate suggestions. He was here himself working alongside his crew many of the days. He was out there doing physical labor on those really hot days we had last summer. He and his crew worked long hours and didn't really seem to take breaks. The only problem was the delay of the project caused by the electrician he used as a sub-contractor. Everyone else was ready when they were needed. The pool is beautiful. We didn't get to use it last summer because it was finished in fall. This spring, Leigh came out and opened it without my needing to call. Then, since the equipment was new, Pam came out on a Friday evening and showed me how to work everything. She was patient with me while I wrote it all down. She called me a couple days later to see how it was going and answer any questions I had. I called Leigh last week because of an issue with the auto-cover and he came out himself to work on it. One really neat thing he did was put in small waterfalls that can be used to return the clean water to the pool in place of the jets. We also decided on a water slide instead of a diving board, and it is a fast ride! With Mallery Pools, the service continues after the project is completed. I know I can call Leigh or Pam with any questions or concerns
- PRESTIGE POOLSCurrently in the process of new pool install. Very happy with the product so far. Pat (owner) and Jeff at the main office are great to work with! I did my shopping around with pool contractors and I very happy with my decision as things are going smoothly and efficiently! Hopefully, swimming soon!
- PRESTIGE POOLSI met Pat at the Home and Garden show along with several other competitors. After quotes, designs and proposals, I chose to work with Prestige because of their professionalism and attention to detail. Even with the uncertainty that comes with coordinating multiple work groups around weather, the team communicated frequent updates on status. All individuals from Prestige were professional and great with my entire family. The service and follow up communication was also wonderful including pool closing, chemical questions and service needs. All in all, a fantastic experience
Last update on February 21, 2022
Swimming Pool Companies in Burnsville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
From soaks to aerobics to cold dips, having a plunge pool offers tons of benefits. Learn everything you need to know about DIY plunge pool ideas and tips.
Did you know that many cities, including Chicago suburbs, require a permit to put up any swimming pool? Fencing, electrical rules affect temporary pools too.
Find swimming pool companies in
- Apple Valley,
- Prior Lake,
- Mendota Heights,
- Saint Louis Park,
- Eden Prairie,
- Elko New Market,
- Inver Grove Heights,
- West Saint Paul,
- Sunfish Lake,
- South Saint Paul,
- Saint Paul Park,
- St Paul,
- Golden Valley
swimming pool companies in Burnsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Valley Pools & Spa301 Cliff Rd E
Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
- Valley Pools & Spa
- Custom Pools Inc8960 Excelsior Blvd
Hopkins, Minnesota 55343
- Custom Pools Inc
- HANCE UTILITY SVC200 Central Ave
Buffalo, Minnesota 55313
- HANCE UTILITY SVC
- Innovative Building & Design, LLC1543 92nd Ln NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55449
- Innovative Building & Design, LLC
- KALIFORNIA POOL & SPA10701 93rd Ave N Suite I
Osseo, Minnesota 55369
- KALIFORNIA POOL & SPA
- Landscape Dreams LLC626 6th Ave NE
Lonsdale, Minnesota 55046
- Landscapes Unlimited7280 Dickman Trl
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota 55076
- LCI LANDSCAPES15325 IRISH AVE N
Hugo, Minnesota 55038
- LODAHL DEMOLITION INC667 WARNER AVE S
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55115
- Lowell Russell Concrete22335 Wagonwheel Trl.
Lakeville, Minnesota 55044
- Lulicon Inc1627 Willis Ave
South Saint Paul, Minnesota 55075
- Landscape Dreams LLC
- Mallery Pool Construction23640 Edenvale Trl
Elko, Minnesota 55020
- Mallery Pool Construction
- Northland Fence Minnesota7703 MAIN ST NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55432
- Northland Fence Minnesota
- PERFORMANCE POOL & SPA(Valley Creek&494) 1890 Wooddale Dr Ste 800
Woodbury, Minnesota 55125
- Performance Pool & Spa2405 Annapolis Ln Ste 280
Plymouth, Minnesota 55441
- Peterson Pools & Spas13110 Excelsior Blvd
Minnetonka, Minnesota 55343
- PETERSON POOLS & SPAS16800 HIGHWAY 10
Elk River, Minnesota 55330
- Pisces Pools, Inc.7600 W 27th Street Suite 222
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota 55426
- PRESTIGE POOLS87 County Road C W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55117
- Primetime Contractors LLC6989 Washington Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55439
- PERFORMANCE POOL & SPA
- RANDALL POOL AND SPAPO BOX 299
Excelsior, Minnesota 55331
- RANDALL POOL AND SPA
- Stonepocket Unique Landscapes317 Bluff Road
Carver, Minnesota 55317
- Stonepocket Unique Landscapes
- Valley Pools & Spas3426 Bunker Lake Blvd NW
Andover, Minnesota 55304
- Valley Pools & Spas