Pronto Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2008

We serve Minneapolis & St Paul as well as the surrounding suburbs. We manage Pronto from a local office & we are committed to providing friendly, hassle-free service and employing only the best technicians. You may recognize us from another local air conditioning company. The Sedgwick family sold

2022 Super Service Award

A Service Provider's profile imageWade & GregJack

HVAC Companies (1425)water heaters (103)plumbers (80)appliance repair (62)air duct cleaning (56)electrician (21)water softeners (12)gas leak repair (11)well & water pump repair (11)drain cleaning (7)ceiling fan installation (2)deck cleaning (1)

11/10/2022

Velma M.

Everything was great! Logan was polite, on time, & did a fine job! Thanks!

Description of Work
Cleaned furnace & installed water filter in humidifier attached to the furnace.

11/02/2022

Mitchell C.

It was exceptional from the consult to the finished job! Pronto did a great job communicating with us and went above and beyond! We worked with Kevin from Pronto, he and his team were very friendly and accommodating. I will recommend pronto to everyone!

Description of Work
New furnace and air conditioner

Work Completed On 11/02/2022

09/29/2022

Sandra D.

Jesse communicated well and did a great job!

Description of Work
Fix heat/boiler

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

09/08/2022

MARTIN K.

Everything went well. Chris arrived early in the expected window. He was pleasant and professional. He explained everything that he had checked and how everything was working.

Description of Work
Furnace tuneup

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

08/29/2022

john S.

Whole process was fast, efficient, team was great, and our sales person, Peter, went above and beyond to locate a unit and work with us on scheduling an install. Great great great customer service.

Description of Work
Service call and then replacement of A/C unit

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

08/26/2022

Wendy P.

Very good. We needed a few filters which added to the price, but were necessary and new capacitor on the older unit. Better a capacitor cost than a compressor cost, so glad they caught it.

Description of Work
A/ A/C yearly maintenance

Work Completed On 08/26/2022

07/22/2022

Victoria L.

They charge $179 for even showing up and then another $179 for doing something. They put in a thermostat and charged me $361.07 for it; $72 at home depot. So a $550.07 bill. It didn't fix the air conditioning; they sent someone over the next day to do it right: they unplugged an electrical cord and plugged it in a different outlet. When I called about the price, they guy talked loudly with me about all the infrastructure they need and how they don't charge by the hour. Very argumentative not collaborative. In my business we charge by the hour and include all our expenses in that. I finally just said fine, and hung up. Now another of my properties needs AC work; I called around and found someone who charges $99 to show up. Stay tuned.

Description of Work
Make AC run

Cost $550.07

Work Completed On 07/22/2022

07/16/2022

Heather C.

Everything went well. No leaks of coolant found.

Description of Work
Follow up on mini-Split a/c

Work Completed On 07/16/2022

07/07/2022

Terrell C.

not good, they blew in with their mouth, wich unclog the line a week later it come again they want to charge me again for them to come back if they have to fix the operator is very rude

Description of Work
it is for a ac leak

Category

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

07/01/2022

Kim W.

Logan did an excellent job evaluating the issue and then breaking the news to me we need a new one. He was patient with me while he discussed my options and then waited while I called my husband. His price was fair although we have to wait a week for the install.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

Work Completed On 07/01/2022

06/21/2022

Kathleen B.

Everything was excellent as always.

Description of Work
Repair a/c and purchase new a/c and furnace

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/20/2022

Heather C.

Work was done efficiently and Matt was very nice and provided tips for keeping the pump working in the future.

Description of Work
A/C Condensation pump replaced

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/09/2022

Charlie W.

Tyler promptly dug in and found the fault quickly. He had me work the controls at the thermostat as he tested various situations that could possibly develop. All clear from the testing and he was on his way

Description of Work
Non-working HVAC

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/09/2022

Nancy B.

Travis is prompt, dependable and courteous. He replaced a regulator/valve that was broken, then a faulty one. It was under warranty. Thank you for the great service!!

Description of Work
Boiler regulator replaced

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

05/05/2022

MARTIN K.

Logan was very professional, courteous, and thorough. He explained everything well. He noted that the capacitor needed to be replaced and took care of that while he was here.

Description of Work
A/C tuneup

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

04/26/2022

Nancy L G.

Excellent. I had questions about moving the equipment and we discussed it at length. There was also a small unit just beginning to weaken and we discussed why it’s important to replace and when. Very thorough. Our furnace was replaced 11 years ago and I’ve had regular service from them in the meantime.

Description of Work
Maintenance A/C on their VIP plan

Work Completed On 04/26/2022

04/25/2022

John S.

Everything went great - from scheduling, to arrival, to completion of the job. Travis cleaned up nicely afterwards and he took all the scrap parts with him. The whole think was much quicker (and cheaper) than I had feared it might be. He also took the time to look at the next job(s) I need doing. Pronto is my ‘go to’ for any and all future plumbing needs now.

Description of Work
Repair of a leak in a joint on the main water supply line to the kitchen.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

04/07/2022

Susan W.

Great! Craig was efficient and polite, explained everything and left the room as clean as he found it.

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance and tuneup

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

01/31/2022

Herb H.

The Estimator showed up at my house at 3:00 pm Friday. Asked me the size of the house looked at my old furnace. Spent 5-10 mins and left saying he would get me a quote sometime later in the afternoon. Still haven't heard anything. Didn't ask about the AC didn't look at the AC if it needed to be replaced. Very Disappointed with the service I was provided. Sent a Message over the weekend to avoid writing this review but didn't hear from them.

Description of Work
Estimate for replacement Furnace

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

01/26/2022

Rebecca M.

Pronto has a great communication process - we received reminders and a text when the tech was on his way. Travis is an expert at what he does and very friendly. He was also patient with all of our questions and answered them thoroughly. We had two leaky valves replaced and provided us information about adding zones and took time to educate us on the parts of our boiler.

Description of Work
Boiler repair

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

01/24/2022

ERICA B.

Pronto did a great job fixing my 20 yr old furnace. I did not want to buy a new one because the house is likely to be torn down. They went the extra mile to track down a part and get the repair done.

Description of Work
Furnace fix

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

12/16/2021

Thea L.

Truly capable, professional team. Pronto sets a high bar.

Description of Work
New furnace AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

12/06/2021

Laurie M.

My furnace was not working properly and the temperature dropped to 63° in the house. There is more work that needs to be done but I’m confident the follow up will be as good as the initial visit.