When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Baxter, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Baxter
- American WaterworksThe crew was fantastic and did and excellent job. I would highly recommend. Professional in every way.
- Innovative Basement AuthorityDavid Kottke came to do our annual inspection for the waterproofing job on our basement. It was the first inspection since we bought the property and he explained everything that had been done and answered all of our questions. We inquired about a battery back up on our sump pump and he was able to install same day! Great work read less
- Innovative Basement AuthorityVery please with David Kottke who installed our Aprilaire 1850 dehumidifier. Very knowledgeable about the unit and walked through the instructions step by step. Very much appreciated
- Complete Basement SystemsBegan with complete basement for sump pump & tile around basement. Next was new windows in basement & complete air unit. Installed last item was vapor barrier in crawl space. We now have a great usable basement.
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- Complete Basement Systemshey did an amazing job. done in the exact time frame we were given. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend them very highly. We are now very proud to show our basement to positional buyers
- Complete Basement SystemsGave additional suggestions that benefited us as consumer. Helped plan out to do list after they completed their work.
- Complete Basement SystemsThey came on time worked efficiently and fried to minimize mess and disruption job was high quality.
- Complete Basement SystemsIt went very well, however we had to wait because they were booked so far in advance. Installation crew was efficient and very pleasant. Cleaning was good also.
- Complete Basement SystemsI was literally Scared to death for this to take place, the financial part was the ultimate fear, after that was met, then I was afraid my house would collapse once they started. My crew lead, was so reassuring and so amazing. They showed up that morning, calling approximately 30 mins prior to arrival. Crew lead came in talked to me, asked where the best spot to set up, if they had permission to take the driveway etc. Put up a plastic barrier between basement door way and kitchen area, to cut down on the dust. Put down a floor protector, between my back door and basement door way, to protect my flooring, even though I said it wasn't necessary. They closed the upstairs basement door, when working in the basement. I just cannot believe how amazing they were. Polite, courteous, kind, reassuring. Treating me with respect. The job only took 2 1/2 days, started on a Monday finished on Wednesday, early afternoon. They cleaned up several times throughout their day, sweeping, always picking up their ongoing garbage and scraps. Before they left, I was instructed on how to torque the wall beams, gave a lesson on the new sump pump, discussed the outside drainage now in place. Asked many times if I had any questions. I am very happy with my "new" basement, the amount of physical labor that this crew puts in, in a project is unbelievable. Hauling everything by hand, toting up and down the steps, but always remaining pleasant towards myself and my family members. I am SO very happy I choose to go with CBS and would recommend them to anyone needing basement help ! ! THANK YOU CBS read less
Basement Waterproofers in Baxter
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and.. read lessRecent Review:Great Marc and Nick did a great jobDavid N.
- Business Description:Celebrating 30 years of service, our family has specialized in structural foundation repair and basement waterproofing. We have built a long-standing tradition of excellent work and a commitment to total customer satisfaction. Contact us today and let's put your problems behind you once and for all. Basement Waterproofing: We custom design the SafeBasements Waterproofing System to meet your specific needs. Once the system is installed, it takes care of itself, backed by our Lifetime Guarantee.. read lessRecent Review:I researched basement waterproofing solutions and was considering doing it myself. Then I found Safe Basements and read the literature about their product/process. To me, it seemed better than other similar products. I was surprised that they cover my place -- 2 hours into Wisconsin, or 3 hours from Litchfield. Brad came out to inspect the problems in my basement -- horizontal cracking, bowing, and water intrusion. He was able to explain the causes of those problems as well as others that I hadn't noticed. We agreed to pay for anchors to stabilize one wall that was bowing, and install drain tile and a sump pump. I'll be honest, I didn't shop around. I have no idea what other companies are charging for the same services. I normally get 3 or 4 bids or other opinions. I felt comfortable with the amount of research that I'd done, the knowledge Brad seemed to have, and the information about the products that I decided to hire Safe Basements without talking to other companies. I don't regret that decision. The wall anchor/stabilization crew called me before leaving Litchfield. Their ETA was pretty close to the actual time of arrival. When they arrived, we discussed the work being done. They did the work. They cleaned up. They gave me information about the anchor system and what I needed to do to correct the bowing and cracks. Everything was done as expected. The drain tile/sump crew was stuck at a previous job. They called me the day before (Tuesday) my job was expected to start to let me know there would be a delay starting my job. He then called in the middle of the start day (Wednesday) to let me know, they wouldn't be to my house until the next day. I was expecting a call between 7 and 8 on Thursday to let me know they were leaving Litchfield. Instead, I got a call at about 7:15 to let me know they were 15 minutes from my house. When they arrived, we talked about the work to be done, they cocooned my stuff in plastic, and they went to work. I think they worked until about 7 that day. They returned on Friday at about 8:30, having stopped to dump my concrete and dirt and to pick up gravel and concrete. They worked until about 10:30pm on Friday. I appreciated that they finished on Friday even though it was later than I expected. They cleaned up everything thoroughly, and walked me through the details of the sump pump and battery backup systems. Even though they'd driven a long distance, worked two very long days, and it was very late Friday, I didn't feel they rushed through. The job was complete. I think they would have stayed later if I'd had anymore questions. Unfortunately, one of the workers left his very nice tape measure, and I have not been able to get it back to him read lessRobert K.
- Business Description:Lake Region Home Improvement was founded in April of 1997 by Thomas Halbur of St. Paul, MN. It was his mission to create a home improvement company that offers high quality home improvement goods and services at a fair price, to easily beat the "larger company" competition. OUR MISSION: ‘Lake Region Home Improvements' Mission is to provide the highest quality home improvement products and installation to the homeowner at the absolute best market prices possible. This mission is achievable th.. read lessRecent Review:Our project went great - Tom gave a very accurate and reasonable bid, and was able to do the work quickly and completely; we're very happy with the result. And, he was able to come back and do another project for us (bi-fold closet door replacement) the very next day. Great experience overall read lessJoe H.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867 read lessRecent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:Established in 2012, DBS has been providing expert services to areas of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Our highly trained team specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation & crawl space repair, concrete lifting & leveling, basement finishing, radon mitigation and whole-home energy solutions. DBS is committed to providing top quality service and products to our customers. In fact, it is this commitment that has been the cornerstone of our success. With over 30 years of experience and hundreds o.. read lessRecent Review:Zach Royer and his crew were very professional and prompt. They did an excellent job of minimizing dust and disruption from the work and cleaning up after. I was pleased with the communication from letting me know when they could fit my work into the schedule, to a call in the morning letting me know they were on the way, to communication throughout the day. I do have some aspects of the job (buried drain line ) which will need to be completed in the spring. once the ground has thawed. But I am very pleased with the work to date. The work was not cheap but worth the quality read lessMary K.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Isle Hardware Hank is a leading retailer in the Southern Mille Lacs area.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read less
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial - Designing, Building, Renovations and Property Maintenance
- Business Description:We are a professional company that will not let you down on any of your landscaping needs. At Nicks Tree and Landscape We have only the best well trained staff to get the job done the correct way. One call can do it all. check out our website at www.Nickstree.com for more info read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- East Gull Lake
- Fort Ripley
- Lake Shore
- Pequot Lakes
- Breezy Point
- Pine River
- Little Falls
waterproofing contractors in Baxter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DB Property Maintenance L.L.C181 1st st nw
- DBS Residential Solutions, Inc5116 Jean Duluth Rd
- Design Within Reach755 West North Ave
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Double D Renovations818 Kansas Ave SW
- DB Property Maintenance L.L.C
- Environmental Air Solutions, Inc.PO Box 9074
Fargo, North Dakota
- Environmental Air Solutions, Inc.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton20239 Oreland Mine Rd
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look