Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Sterling Heights, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Sterling Heights
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again read less
- Louis Cantor CompanyIt was a lengthy process working with the township but Louis Cantor (Jesse) was able to work with us and provide data to address all concerns from the township. I am appreciative of his patience and professionalism.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThe team did an excellent job performing our boundary land survey. They were very helpful answering my questions when we walked through the property after they completed the survey.
- Coleman Land Surveying PLCThe job was finished in adequate time even though there were a lot of rain days and the drawings and descriptions of my property were well done. He also staked everything out well so I had no problem finding the markers. I now know exactly where my property lines are and I also have the split proposal drawing to apply to the township for approval. I am overall satisfied with his services read less
- BOSS ENGINEERINGI contacted Boss to provide a quote for a border survey of my newly purchased property (2.75 acres). The last survey had been done in 1978. Boss provided a quote that was reasonable, but a little bit higher than the lowest bid. I got probably 10 bids for this job. Boss was willing to match the low bid, and I selected them for service based on their positive Angi's list review. The other low bidder did not have any reviews. On the day of the survey, a surveyor showed up early in the morning and got to work. I was not able to stick around for the survey, but my wife was there and the surveyor showed her the results when he was done. He was done by lunch time - the corner posts were already there which made the job quicker. He provided flagged stakes at the corners and about every 100' on the borders. We used this information for planting trees along our borders. Bottom line, they matched the best price, and they did a fine job read less
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCI needed a border survey done ASAP for new fence. They had the best price and could schedule me in quickly. Job was done and documents e-mailed to me next day. Would highly recommend this company!
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCWe hired Nowry and Hale to survey our residential lot in Dearborn and provide us with a certified drawing of their findings. They were very personable and agreed to do the job for a very competitive price that we could afford. The county plats for our section of the city date from the 1800's and presented quite a challenge. Their experience and knowledge enabled them to complete the task in a timely and accurate manner. The final documents provided were of excellent quality and included all the elements that we had requested. We would definitely use Nowry and Hale again as well as recommend their services to others. Ted and Norma Siembied read less
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCVery very professional! Well worth the money spent for the documents in electronic and paper form!
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThe quote was delivered promptly and Mr. Nowry seemed pleasant and helpful via email. We did not have the survey completed because it was more money than we planned to spend at this time, but we will likely go with Nowry and Hale when the time is right!
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCThey arrived on time were knowledgeable and efficient. Very accommodating. I would recommend them to anyone. It was a good experience.
Land Surveyors in Sterling Heights
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveying & Consulting ServicesRecent Review:We had never contracted for surveying services before, but Nowry & Hale made the process easy. We secured estimates from three companies; the other two included services we didn't need, were much more costly, and were not available for timely scheduling. Nowry & Hale was responsive, matched their services to our needs, offered competitive fees, provided a formal proposal, and scheduled in a timely manner. The crew arrived as scheduled, and did a great job - the survey tech thoroughly explained the process, and the crew clearly marked the boundaries we needed. We would hire this company again read lessmargaret g.
- Business Description:Please Call Us For More InformationRecent Review:The job was finished in adequate time even though there were a lot of rain days and the drawings and descriptions of my property were well done. He also staked everything out well so I had no problem finding the markers. I now know exactly where my property lines are and I also have the split proposal drawing to apply to the township for approval. I am overall satisfied with his services. <br / read lessGregory E.
- Business Description:Since 1965, Urban Land Consultants has provided precise surveys, valuable land planning guidance, and high quality civil engineering services on parcels and projects totaling more than a half-million acres. Clients including builders, developers, individual home owners, architects, real estate agents, and municipalities have relied on Urban Land Consultants for services on thousands of projects throughout southern Michigan read lessRecent Review:They were prompt and professional. I found their pricing to be fair among other companies. We have not had any problems with the work they have completed. We will continue to use their services.MARC B.
- Business Description:Createur is composed of individuals with architectural backgrounds who have a shared passion for storytelling and visualization. We utilize our understanding of both the design process and the language of architecture to create renderings that will tell your story. We offer definitive solutions to ever-changing challenges through enhanced and efficient collaboration with our clients, which is why they choose to return to us again and again. We are proud of what we do, and we look forward to w.. read less
- Business Description:Benchmark Precision Instruments Inc. is a full service construction & surveying instruments, supply, in-house calibration and repair center.
- Business Description:Registered Land Surveyors Serving Your Needs Since 1936. Commercial & Residential Surveys. Land Title Surveys, Architectural Surveys, Lot Surveys, Boundary Surveys, Plot Plans. Call Us Today For Your Survey!
- Business Description:I have over 25 years of surveying experience, extensive knowledge of Michigan land law, and a wide array of experience across the State of Michigan on projects ranging from property boundary determination to construction staking of multi-million dollar infrastructure projects. Customer service, commitment to excellence, flexibility, and prompt, reliable service are the hallmarks of my work. As a small business owner in the community for over 20 years, I can assure you that you are receiving .. read lessRecent Review:I didn't use this company due to a high quote. However, their responsiveness was lightening quick. I think he was professional & knowledgable in his field. I would've chosen him if his price wasn't so high.Jackie S.
- Business Description:Landmark provide Quality Engineering and Surveying Solutions Using Innovative,State -Of-The Art Technology To Meet Our Client's Needs For Cost-Effective Design.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Shelby Township
- Clinton Township
- Madison Heights
- Center Line
- Mount Clemens
- Royal Oak
- Hazel Park
- Saint Clair Shores
- Pleasant Ridge
- Huntington Woods
- Rochester Hills
- Harper Woods
- Highland Park
land surveyors in Sterling Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co5370 Miller Rd Ste 13
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Flint Surveying & Engineering Co
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.2716 Mercury Ct
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Kehrer Surveying P.C.
- Louis Cantor Company17600 Northland Park Ct.
- Louis Cantor Company
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC192 N Main St
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLC
- rodney taylor18459 moinca st
- rodney taylor
- URBAN LAND CONSULTANTS, LLC8800 23 MILE RD
Shelby Township, Michigan
- URBAN LAND CONSULTANTS, LLC