Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Port Huron, MI
There are 12 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Port Huron
- MKE Integrity Builders CorpVery well project turned out beautiful and was done in timely manner as promised. Will definitely hire for my future and current remodeling needs. Very happy with project!
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCThe inspection went very well. Corey, who inspected the property was very professional and extremely thorough. He went from top to bottom and, inside and out. I was very pleased with his work!
- Red Baron Enterprises LLCCleaned out all the dry rot and rebuilt the joists affected. Strenuous, tedious work done on 5 very hot summer days! Incredibly hard workers who explained each step along the way. Hardi board had to be removed, new wood and installation installed and new hardi board replaced. The yard and deck were cleaned up everyday when workers left. I can't say enough good things about this company and Steve and Bob who work for them. Would recommend them to my best friend and to you! Office staff is very helpful and courteous
- Penz InsulationI called Penz Insulation Contractors checking the competitiveness of another bid. I was ready to spend up to $9,000 to replace old insulation in my storefront building. When Matthew from Penz showed up, he advised me that I did not need new insulation--that the material in place was treated for mildew, with a fire-retardant, and was sufficiently thick. His advice got him no work (at the moment) and saved me from spending $9,000 that I would have had to borrow! I appreciated his integrity and recommend him enthusiastically
- Zef's ConstructionZefs Construction team has been working on my three properties for the last two years. They did tremendous jobs. The owner Zef is a respectful person. He is the highly trustable and professional. I am an out-of-state investor and I put my full trust in him. He and his team did extensive renovation work on my two dilapidated properties and all got building inspections passed, especially one property at Warren. The city inspectors were very picky and they issued the lengthy reports including zoning/building/mechanical/plumbing/electrical. Zef took care of the property beautifully. Now, the properties are renting out so that I'm receiving my investment's return. Zefs Construction is my go-to contractor to do different home renovation works and home repair as well. Zefs Construction also works closely with my agent and property manager and even my tenants to get work done quickly. I am very grateful to have Zef on my properties' renovation jobs. He is the best person I have ever met from the Angie's List
- Winthrop Place Inc.We contracted Winthrop Place for a remodeling job that included converting an extra room into an additional bathroom & converting the adjoining room into a bedroom (adding a closet, new doorway and framing the existing doorway) for my elderly mom. Michael and crew did a fantastic job. They were very professional and completed the work in a short time frame, making the house much more accessible for my mom. They took care to preserve and re-use the house's original wood trim/moulding so the new rooms tie in perfectly with the existing spaces. Michael has many years of experience and it shows in both the quality of the work performed and the suggestions he offered along the way. Finding a contractor for a big job can be very stressful, these guys made the whole remodeling process easy & painless. I'm happy to say that this company knocked it out of the park in terms of quality of workmanship, timeliness, and fair pricing. Can't ask for much more than that. After this project I can confidently recommend Winthrop Place if you're looking for a local contractor. I just wish I'd found them sooner
- Avalon Building ConceptsThey went above and beyond to make everything right. Our original windows had cracks in them and were noisy. We had multiple companies come out to give us an estimate, and while they were not the cheapest they presented a triple pane window at a decent price. Jesus explained more details about the windows over the other companies, and how Avalon would install everything. Whole process took two days for installation. The two guys who did all the work were neat and orderly. While the drywall made a mess, they covered all the furniture to try and keep the dust down. Very respectful. The new windows are much quieter, but are harder to clean the tracks than our previous windows
- Brawny BuildersWe are very pleased with the entire project--from demolition to final details. Our new basement is wonderful--everything we had hoped it would be. It was great to work with Brawny Builders. They are great at communicating throughout the entire process and are reliable. You can trust them to do great work
- Catlin Construction & Renovation LLCJason Catlin was very quick to return our initial phone call. He came out to assess the job and take measurements. We got estimates from 4 different companies for the job. Jason's was not the lowest or the highest. He won us over with his presentation. His company was willing to do all the work so we didn't have to piece things out. I picked out cabinets from a KraftMaid line. They are all wood construction with the quiet close doors and drawers. I couldn't be happier with their look or function. The countertop is granite. The back splash is travertine. The floor is a hand scraped bamboo. The cabinets were ordered in December. Work began a few days before the cabinets arrived. Vince and Dustin were working at our home Monday through Fri for about 3 weeks. They were very professional and hardworking. Any question we had or any changes we wanted were quickly addressed by one of the 3. Our home is over 30 years old and it has a lot of flaws but the kitchen/dining room is not one of them. The kitchen turned out quite beautiful. Better than we imagined. We will use Catlin Construction in the future because of the quality work we've seen first hand
- Harms EnterprisesOverall I was extremely pleased and satisfied with the outcome. From a construction standpoint, everything was completed as requested. The quality of work was excellent and timely. The work was done in the winter months and the crew and work-site were kept very clean. The outcome was excellent and the addition turned out beautiful. But what made the most difference was Gary Harms himself. Unlike most builders, Gary is very customer focused and detailed orientated. He keeps you informed every step of the way so you don't have to wonder what is being done. He makes suggestions/recommendations along the way so that you can make sure the work that is completed is to your liking. He is always accessible and available when needed. This was very important for me because this is a cabin and I am not at the home regularly to inspect the work. With Gary you don't have to worry about what is going on, he will make sure you are informed, and most importantly, happy! He also did a lot of "custom" work that he suggested and all of it turned out fantastic. Much of it was done by Gary himself which proves his commitment to quality work. I would recommend Harms Enterprises for any building/construction job
Drywall Contractors in Port Huron
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobsRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependablekenny L.
- Business Description:Rocking M Improvements LLC lisenced and insured. At Rocking M Improvements our main priority is customer service and customer satisfaction. From minor home repairs to home updating and improvements. Tile backsplash, laminate flooring, minor home repairs, painting, landscape, landscape design, curb appeal, shrub and tree trimming, holiday decor, gutter cleaning home maintenance, carpentry, moldings and trim, finish carpentry, drywall, drywall repair, Tv/monitor installation, cabinetrRecent Review:EXCELLENT CREW... WELL EQUIPPED AND PROFESSIONAL.....C.J. G.
- Business Description:Now Offering A COVID-19 Stimulus Program • $0 down • Up to $2,000 in immediate cash rebates • 12 months no payment, no interest program that rolls into a low payment, low interest plan as low as 2.99%! • Now offering VIRTUAL/REMOTE consultations We are a locally owned and operated basement finishing specialist servicing the Chicagoland area. Our focus is providing clients with a clear, upfront vision of expectations through a design/build approach. Our free design service provides potential c..Recent Review:They were very inefficient. Lots of red flags. The quote was for 450 sq ft and quoted at $90,000.Miriam S.
- Business Description:If you are looking for a highly dependable water damage restoration service, look no further than DRYCO Water Restoration. Family owned and operated, proudly serving Southeast Michigan! Not too many restoration companies will take the time to stay in communication with your insurance company. We prioritize your claim and swiftly provide the necessary documentation your insurance adjuster needs to process your claim. Our processes are modeled with the IICRC best practices in mind. Our technici..
- Business Description:Catlin Construction & Renovation is a licensed & insured builder of Casco Township. We are a hard-working company with prompt, courteous service wanting to make a difference for you!Recent Review:We are so thankful that we found Jason the owner of Catlin Construction. Never have we met a company that was so precise, so caring, helpful and meticulous. You will not be disappointed........WE RECOMMEND 😊Carol S.
- Business Description:For the past two decades, Reasonable Roofing & Remodeling has offered the highest quality workmanship and unmatched level of expertise for commercial and residential roofing systems and commercial and residential remodeling. We primarily serve Southeastern Michigan
- Business Description:We typically operate with 1 to 4 employees depending on the size of the job. I do require 50% down before start of the job. And we do except all major credit cards. Jobs are done quickly and efficiently as possible. And we will not leave until the customer satisfied 100Recent Review:It was excellent. They were courteous, clean, and great work.Brian B.
- Business Description:Alan Ureel Construction specializes in carpentry, drywall, siding, small roof repairs, as well as other interior and exterior renovations. I am a contractor with 5 years of experience doing various residential and commercial work, renovating and building from the ground up as a subcontractor working for high profiled builders. I am now an independent contractor exhibiting a fine eye for detail and craftsmanship when it comes to my work. I look forward to doing business with youRecent Review:Excellent. Alan is timely and thorough. He showed promptly for the estimate and workday. He has an obvious care factor that shows through in his work. I’d highly recommend his services.Scott M.
- Business Description:Groulx Painting LLC specializes in custom painting (interior, exterior, residential, and commercial), wall covering, as well as drywall, plaster repairs, minor carpentry, and tile - including maintenance work. We pride ourselves on workmanship. We build on a personal relationships with our costumers and drive for 100% satisfaction. Groulx Painting LLC is a family owned business operated by father and son for 40+ years
- Business Description:2015 Super Service Award Winner. All projects are conducted in accordance with accepted IICRC, EPA, AIHA, ASHRAE, NIOSH, NYC and OSHA guidelines and recommendations regarding indoor air quality. Each project is unique. The extent of removal, engineering controls to be used, and the appropriate procedures are strategies that must be developed prior to any action. Elliot Environmental can provide an effective site specific plan for the remediation and/or decontamination at no cost in many cases..Recent Review:From the first phone call asking for an inspection and "diagnosis", we were 100% satisfied. Their knowledge and professionalism is incredible, they were here within 2 business days to do the inspection, and the work was performed the 3rd business day. The three guys who came (1 to inspect, diagnosis, and to get the 2 man crew started on the work), were simply amazing, courteous, careful, explained everything well, and the 2 guys who did the work were 2 of the hardest working guys we have ever seen. They were respectful of our home, their work ethic was 100% excellent, their integrity showed through 100%, and we felt 100% comfortable with their being here for most of the day. We received a call back to ask how things went 2 days after the work and we would absolutely recommend them to anyone we know who needs any work from them. Simply incredible company and employees - every single one of themLinda B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Fort Gratiot
- Smiths Creek
- North Street
- Clyde Township
- Saint Clair
- Grant Township
- East China
- Marine City
drywall contractors in Port Huron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z painting and renovation6 Christopher Dr.
- Aa Painting
- Advance Restoration22815 Macomb Industrial Dr
Clinton Township, Michigan
- AJ Williams Pressure Washing and Painting6545 Comstock Rd
- AR Peters Home Improvement & Painting LLCP.O. Box 307
- A to Z painting and renovation
- DG Callender Builders and Restorations llc22175 W Wood Lake Rd
- Distinctive Stucco5805 Roberts Rd
Marine City, Michigan
- DRAKE BUILDING CO3805 PARKER RD
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana
- DW2 Drywall LLC10831 E Blue Lake Dr
- DG Callender Builders and Restorations llc
- Fowler & Son601 W Fifth St
- Fowler & Son
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
- Hallmark Remodeling1022 Clinton Ave
Saint Clair, Michigan
- Hammer Restoration Inc1733 Industrial Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Hammer Time Home Improvements8023 W Seapine Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hardrock Construction Services LLC125 S Cherry St
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
- Heidt Renovations2029 Elk St
PORT HURON, Michigan
- HOMETOWNE LUMBER & KITCHEN CENTER201 S Carpenter AVE
- Hub the Handyman32 N Lapeer St
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Hager's Home Improvement's
- Mancani Construction Inc15630 Common Rd
- Matrix Home Solutions3050 N Kennicott Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Matrix Home Solutions36082 Industrial Rd
- Maxwell Builders1043 Dale Rd.
- McKelvey's Home Improvement's7891 st Clair rd
- MICHAEL HAYES ROOFING & SIDING3025 Simpson Rd
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
- Michigan Realty Solutions LLC69246 North Main
- Mike Montini Builders Inc2736 E Beaverton Rd
- Miller Building Co LLCPO Box 488
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Miracle Home Improvement, LLC9519 Amy Rd
- Mr Bean's Plumbing LLC214 Jordan St
- Mancani Construction Inc
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Quality Built Building QBB
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC586 Industrial Dr
- R S Construction128 Trillium Trail
- Ramon Maintenance Services8032 South Mission Road
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Raymo Drywall122 Elmwood Ave
East China, Michigan
- Reasonable Roofing & Remodeling1725 Michigan
PORT HURON, Michigan
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan
- RITSEMA ASSOCIATESPO Box 464
Traverse City, Michigan
- Rocking M Improvements, LLC44443 Bayview Ave
Clinton Township, Michigan
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC
- Vroman renovations3085 Garlick Rd
North Street, Michigan
- Vroman renovations
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLC50581 Lagae St
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLC