We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Petoskey, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Petoskey
- Superior Home Building LLCVery professional, responsive, and thorough. So impressed with the owner and all crews involved. We were stressed due to the financial commitment (approximately $76k). Extremely happy with the outcome and would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone! We will only contact SHB for future projects!!! Thank you SHB
- MKE Integrity Builders CorpVery well project turned out beautiful and was done in timely manner as promised. Will definitely hire for my future and current remodeling needs. Very happy with project!
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCThe inspection went very well. Corey, who inspected the property was very professional and extremely thorough. He went from top to bottom and, inside and out. I was very pleased with his work!
- Red Baron Enterprises LLCCleaned out all the dry rot and rebuilt the joists affected. Strenuous, tedious work done on 5 very hot summer days! Incredibly hard workers who explained each step along the way. Hardi board had to be removed, new wood and installation installed and new hardi board replaced. The yard and deck were cleaned up everyday when workers left. I can't say enough good things about this company and Steve and Bob who work for them. Would recommend them to my best friend and to you! Office staff is very helpful and courteous
- Penz InsulationI called Penz Insulation Contractors checking the competitiveness of another bid. I was ready to spend up to $9,000 to replace old insulation in my storefront building. When Matthew from Penz showed up, he advised me that I did not need new insulation--that the material in place was treated for mildew, with a fire-retardant, and was sufficiently thick. His advice got him no work (at the moment) and saved me from spending $9,000 that I would have had to borrow! I appreciated his integrity and recommend him enthusiastically
- Zef's ConstructionZefs Construction team has been working on my three properties for the last two years. They did tremendous jobs. The owner Zef is a respectful person. He is the highly trustable and professional. I am an out-of-state investor and I put my full trust in him. He and his team did extensive renovation work on my two dilapidated properties and all got building inspections passed, especially one property at Warren. The city inspectors were very picky and they issued the lengthy reports including zoning/building/mechanical/plumbing/electrical. Zef took care of the property beautifully. Now, the properties are renting out so that I'm receiving my investment's return. Zefs Construction is my go-to contractor to do different home renovation works and home repair as well. Zefs Construction also works closely with my agent and property manager and even my tenants to get work done quickly. I am very grateful to have Zef on my properties' renovation jobs. He is the best person I have ever met from the Angie's List
- Superior Home Building LLCJerrod Thomason, the owner of Superior Home Building, did a complete remodel of our house including a new addition. He did the work while we spent the winter in FL. I contacted him based on the outstanding reviews on Angie's list. We did not meet him until the job was well under way. Everything was done by phone, email, and FaceTime. We couldn't have been more pleased with the result. I would recommend Jerod for any job. He was outstanding!! Our job included: new roof, new siding, new gutters & down spouts, replace all windows, new flooring, new lighting and electrical, new plumbing, seal walls and waterproof basement, paint every room and ceiling in the house. Also a complete remodel of the kitchen, bathroom, utility room, closets, and an addition which included a large new bathroom, walk-in closet and storage area. Use Superior Home Building you won't regret it!
- Winthrop Place Inc.We contracted Winthrop Place for a remodeling job that included converting an extra room into an additional bathroom & converting the adjoining room into a bedroom (adding a closet, new doorway and framing the existing doorway) for my elderly mom. Michael and crew did a fantastic job. They were very professional and completed the work in a short time frame, making the house much more accessible for my mom. They took care to preserve and re-use the house's original wood trim/moulding so the new rooms tie in perfectly with the existing spaces. Michael has many years of experience and it shows in both the quality of the work performed and the suggestions he offered along the way. Finding a contractor for a big job can be very stressful, these guys made the whole remodeling process easy & painless. I'm happy to say that this company knocked it out of the park in terms of quality of workmanship, timeliness, and fair pricing. Can't ask for much more than that. After this project I can confidently recommend Winthrop Place if you're looking for a local contractor. I just wish I'd found them sooner
- Avalon Building ConceptsThey went above and beyond to make everything right. Our original windows had cracks in them and were noisy. We had multiple companies come out to give us an estimate, and while they were not the cheapest they presented a triple pane window at a decent price. Jesus explained more details about the windows over the other companies, and how Avalon would install everything. Whole process took two days for installation. The two guys who did all the work were neat and orderly. While the drywall made a mess, they covered all the furniture to try and keep the dust down. Very respectful. The new windows are much quieter, but are harder to clean the tracks than our previous windows
- Superior Home Building LLCI was extremely happy with the overall project, timeline, communication, price, and professionalism with the owner.
Drywall Contractors in Petoskey
- Business Description:now servicing northern Michigan for all handyman projects. Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:He did a great job.Very nice person.Reasonable price.We will call him again.etta r.
- Business Description:VIP Painting & Restoration was founded to meet the demands and needs of today's busy home & business owners that are looking for a good high quality painter/painting contractor. Our mission is to provide you with the confidence and comfort in knowing your home or business is receiving professional attention by individuals that care. We offer professional services and we specialize in them all we do not do anything we can't give a 110%. Our main priority is to satisfy our customers with excell..Recent Review:He doesn’t handle his money properly to pay out workers and doesn’t know much about painting or constructionRiver G.
- Business Description:Financial Consultant, real estate investment, career coach.Recent Review:He did a great job. Very good quality of work. He showed up on time, worked pretty much non-stop throughout the day, and delivered what he promised. He was very honest and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I will use him in the futureJeffery S.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 1800, Alanson, MI 49706. See website for additional service areas. Family operated.Recent Review:The request for information and a possible bid was addressed promptly and professionally. ( I had reviewed the "reviews and comments" before I contacted Mr. Eby.) After receiving all bids, I contacted Mr. Eby again to say that I would like him to do the job, and that I hoped he would be able to schedule the work before the winter weather set in, because the roof was presently leaking, and I was concerned about further damage if it was not repaired until the spring. Mr. Eby told be that my job would probably be his last of the season, but he assured me that it would be done. The job scheduled ahead of mine, took extra time and effort, but I was kept informed. The Eby crew shoveled and cleared the roof (AND driveway) of snow more than once, during some very windy, cold and blustery days......but the job was completed as promised. When the snow FINALLY melted this spring, I was able to see and closely inspect their work. It is beautiful, and I am very satisfied . I would definitely use this company again, , and highly recommend their servicesKarl B.
- Business Description:Exodus Painting Inc has been proudly finishing a wide array of projects throughout our 20 years of service. From commercial jobs to multi-million dollar custom homes, we have the capabilities of completing all finish needs at hand. With a comprehensive understanding of our environment and our clients’ needs, we are able to deliver stellar finishes every time in a proficient manner avoiding abeyance
- Recent Review:Job got done quick, he was professional about everything. He knows what he's doing, there were no questions. <br />River B.
- Business Description:Are you in need of quality installation or repair work, look no further than Stiles Construction. As a skilled general contractor in Michigan, Stiles Construction is at your service for all your project needs, large and small. From quick household fixes to major renovations, Stiles Construction provides thorough, efficient service every step of the way. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the end results. Prompt and reliable service, reasonable rates and quality workmanship! Ca..Recent Review:Be careful before hiring Scott and his crew to do work for you and make sure you do not pay prior to the work being done. He was hired to finish my drywall and paint my house and promised that the work would be done in 10 days. His team never worked full days and after 3 weeks and taking more money than he earned (my error in trusting him), I had to hire a reputable dry wall finisher to complete my house and fix several areas that Scott and his team reportedly finished. He comes across as a nice guy so either he was overwhelmed by my project and the work involved, he is not as skilled as he stated, or he simply conned me out of money. After this, I also found that 2 of his references on his now defunct Facebook page were his fiancee and another relative. If you decide to take a chance on him, I would ensure that you do not give any deposits or project draws unless you are fully satisfied and the work is doneG H.
- Business Description:Custom home building, remodeling kitchens and bathrooms, siding, roofing & windows.
- Business Description:naRecent Review:They're awesome! They're more than happy to stay open to make sure everything is taken care of. I've been using them all the time and I would recommend them to anybody.John W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Boyne City
- Boyne Falls
- Harbor Springs
- East Jordan
- Indian River
- Central Lake
- Mackinaw City
drywall contractors in Petoskey
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Denison Drywall2810 Estate Dr
- DG Callender Builders and Restorations llc22175 W Wood Lake Rd
- Done-Rite Remodeling305 5th St
- Douglas Mark Fryczynski- Builder/RemodelerP.O. Box 166
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana
- DW2 Drywall LLC10831 E Blue Lake Dr
- Denison Drywall
- Fowler & Son601 W Fifth St
- Fowler & Son
- GORDON'S DRYWALL & PAINTING765 knight rd
Bay City, Michigan
- GORDON'S DRYWALL & PAINTING
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
- Hall's Drywall1229 E. Van Road
- Hammer Restoration Inc1733 Industrial Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
- HomePro Handyman Services 500 W Michigan Ave
BOYNE CITY, Michigan
- HOMETOWNE LUMBER & KITCHEN CENTER201 S Carpenter AVE
- Huntman Builders Inc.9284 Parke Rd.
- Hager's Home Improvement's
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Ostlund A Service Co105 East Main St
- Ostlund A Service Co
- Quality Built Building QBB300 Atlantic Street
Bay City, Michigan
- Quality Built Building QBB
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC586 Industrial Dr
- R S Construction128 Trillium Trail
- Ramon Maintenance Services8032 South Mission Road
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan
- RITSEMA ASSOCIATESPO Box 464
Traverse City, Michigan
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC
- Springfield Construction & Development Co. LLC109 N Second Avenue 107
- Springfield Construction & Development Co. LLC
- VIP Painting & Restoration1625 S. Wilson Rd
BOYNE CITY, Michigan
- VIP Painting & Restoration