Severe storms can wreak havoc on your roof, but issues are not always evident to the average homeowner. Learn five essential tips to help you assess necessary roof repairs from storm damage.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Onsted, MI
There are 16 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Onsted
- Bay to Bay Building ConceptsVery professional! Was insanely happy with how quickly the work was done and the amazing service, care, and professionalism the team brought to the table!
- Olax Master RoofingI was very happy with the company in all areas. Alan was quick to respond to my request for an inspection and provide information and answers to all my questions. My roof also began to leak after a storm and Alan quickly arranged to tarp the roof! They scheduled my roof replacement within two weeks, due to weather, and completed the job on the day as scheduled! My roof looks beautiful and I would hire Olax Madter Roofing again and would highly recommend this company! Alan was reliable, honest and professional
- Shield Exteriors Metal RoofingThe installation went very well. We were very happy with the roof. Crew cleaned up the area very well.
- Liquid ConstructionI would like to thank Michael Gentz and his Liquid Construction crew for the wonderful job they did on re-roofing my home. I purchased a 20 year old home in Gaylord area 8 months ago knowing there was a problem with “shingle slippage” in an area on the roof. Last fall I contacted a well known local roofing company and received an estimate/quote which i laughed at and threw out. About a month ago i called another local company twice and left a message, I am still waiting on a call back! Seen an ad in local shopping paper from Liquid Construction and gave them a call. Next day Ray came out and gave me three quotes: one for repair of “shingle slippage” area, one for re-roofing of front half side of house where “shingle slippage” had occurred, and a third estimate for complete home and garage (approximately 3,000 square feet total). I did some quick research on approximate cost for re-roofing and he was right in the range. I researched material and shingles they were going to be using to replace: high quality/premium roofing system and quality/premium shingles and supplies. Ray came out next day and I signed contract giving half payment down. Two days later the shingles and roofing supplies arrived. Two days later at 10:00 am a crew of three from Liquid Construction arrived and worked until 9:00 pm, removing existing shingles and underlayment and replacing underlayment and started on re-shingling. The crew arrived first thing the next day at 8:00 am and worked until completion of project at about 5 pm. The crew cleaned up the area and one would be hard pressed to know they were even there! They even blew the leaves and sand out from inside my garage!!! My wife even asked me if I had cleaned it! The crew did an incredible job and have a lot of respect and admiration for the work/time/and energy they put into my roof! Google them, request a quote and then research the roofing system and material/shingles they use….all high quality. Ohhhhhh, and now that I have fully paid Liquid Construction I can say that the quote they gave me was at LEAST 40% LESS than the first quote I received last fall from the other well known roofing company!!!!!!!! Once again I would like to thank Michael Gentz and his crew for the incredible work they performed and would not hesitate to recommend them
- Liquid ConstructionThe Liquid Construction Team was awesome. They are efficient, thorough, and professional. Their prices are very reasonable and competitive. Their commitment to customer satisfaction is exceedingly obvious.
- Northwest Tile & InteriorsExcellent! Ed is knowledgeable, patient, won't skimp on his high work and ethical standards. Great eye and he will give advice and guide you in the decision making. Was very patient and amiable as we kept adding on to the original project. He was here every day. Ed is very kind and fun to be around.
- Southern Signature SolutionsVery professional. Explained things in terms I could understand. Went above and beyond. Fast response.
- Big Bang Home ImprovementsCraig promised to start the job on a certain day and have it completed within 2 days. He was true to his word and finished the job in 2 days to my complete satisfaction. I would recommend Big Bang Home Improvement, and will call on Craig if I ever need any other work done.
- Big Bang Home ImprovementsThese guys were great! Craig was very attentive and responsive, much appreciated. Showed up when they said they would, cleaned up and did an EXCELLENT job. Will definitely look for their help in the future when full roof job needed!
- Liquid ConstructionLiquid Construction did a fantastic job. They were fast, efficient, professional, and an all around pleasure to work with. Their work is the highest quality. We only wish we had found them earlier for other home construction needs (they do much more than roofing).
Roofers in Onsted
- Business Description:Roof Advance is a locally owned and operated business located in Ypsilanti MI, serving Ann Arbor and Greater Detroit area. We understand that your home is extremely important to you, so we take the utmost care in our work. We are fully licensed and insured, so you know you’re getting qualified professionals any time you hire Roof Advance. Please contact us with ANY questions you may have – we’d also love to give you a free estimate! We have several very satisfied customers, and would like to ..Recent Review:Excellent work, as they completed the roof earlier than originally scheduled. More important, all parts of the roof replacement were discussed as options on the quote, as I expected some roof boards would need replacement for example. The cost per board was quoted, the choices of shingles were discussed, and Dominic was knowledgeable and friendly guiding me through the roof replacement process. Their website is also an excellent tool to understand roof replacement and choices, and see samples of their work. I knew someone who had contracted with Roof Advance a few years back who had excellent results, paid a fair price, and overall great experience with this firm. I found the same professional service all around, as the communication was detailed in emails, on the quote, and in-person, and they even have pics of your job in-progress posted on a website for you to see. My husband used to do roofing, and is very picky, so when he inspected the work - he was satisfied in the professional job especially around the chimney and other trouble spots where leaks can occur later. Clean-up was absolutely immaculate, and the entire job was completed in one day. I would hire Roof Advance again, as pricing was slightly below other quotes but the quality of the work was very much an A+Susan D.
- Business Description:With Mr. Roof of South East Michigan, you get more than great value, you get an entire team of residential and commercial exterior problem solvers. Plus, you get a lifetime warranty, 24-hour turnaround on most jobs, and amazing customer service professionals who are here to make sure you’re happy every step of the wayRecent Review:I hired Mr. Roof to redo my 50 square roof based on the lowest total price. I was impressed by the speed at which they completed the job and how well they cleaned everything up. The crew was also very friendly and accommodating. A few weeks after the job was completed, we had a big rain storm. During the storm, we noticed our upstairs ceiling start to get wet and eventually start to drip. WE had never had a roof leak prior to having our roof replaced. The next day, Mr. Roof sent out a repair guy to check it out. He said it was the flashing around the chimney and redid it. After the next rain the problem was better but not fixed. They sent out the repair guy again. This time he said it was our chimney cap and charged us a lot of money for a custom stainless steel one. Next rain came, same problem. Repair guy came back a third time and said it was some bad bricks on the chimney. We hired a contractor to fix those and the issue seemed to go away for awhile. A different repair guy came back last week who caulked the chimney and said it would stops leaking until we had the entire thing replaced. They would also refer us to a contractor who could do that. Well… It rained again yesterday and the leak is worse than ever. They also never provided us with a repair contractor. Remember, our chimney never had a leak until they replaced the roof. I don’t think that’s a coincidence. I’d say they are now leaving us high and dry, but we are actually low and wet… I really wanted to recommend these guys based on the initial experience, but I now know that their service after the sale is abysmal. Don’t be sucked in by their prices. You get what you pay forJames H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. no travel charges. Free Estimates. Senior Discounts. Church Discounts. 5% off for Roofing & Siding done same time. License #2102184230. Financing available. GAF Master Elite Certified Roofing Contractor for Steep Slope and Low Slope Roofs. Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor. Certified with Velux Skylights. Certified with James Hardie Siding
- Business Description:Our most important goal is customer satisfaction. We understand that its not just another project on another house... it's Your Project on Your HOME. We strive to provide every customer with the best service and most enjoyable project experienceRecent Review:We really liked working with Integrity. They are very professional, knowledgeable, and have great response times. We will definitely hire them again in the future.Don S.
- Business Description:15 years Home exterior restoration experience at your service. We specialize in Roofs, Siding, Windows & Doors, Decks & Patios, Framing and Remodels. Insured and here for you when you need us.Recent Review:They were here on time, got right to work. Did an awesome job. I definitely would have them back. When finished, they cleaned up their mess. You couldn't ask for better. My roof was completed in a few hours.Crystal S.
- Business Description:The chimney sweep specialists at Doctor Flue are CSIA certified, so they can provide an accurate system evaluation, certified chimney inspection, consultation, and service recommendation for your chimney or fireplace. Video Inspections can reveal dangerous problems inside your chimney not visible with just a flashlight. If you need chimney cleaning, chimney relining, waterproofing, or chimney repair, we even offer written warranties on products and services, as well as our LIFETIME WARRANTY F..Recent Review:They are my “go to” in this department. Professional. Polite. Reliable.Jane T.
- Business Description:Midwest Enviro Solutions specializes in industrial, commercial, and residential environmental sanitizing. We also specialize in mold testing, air testing, and mold remediation. We want your environment to be safe and clean for you, your family, and your clients. As the industry expands, we are keeping up with cutting-edge technology through, courses, certifications, and trainingRecent Review:Not recommended. We hired Rick and his crew for some large mold remediation projects last year (gutting a basement + fixing an exterior wall that had moisture penetration). I realize now that I was talked into accepting unfinished, low-quality work and I regret it. Midwest left our basement full of exposed old studs, some sawed off a couple feet above the floor, and all presumably still a mold concern as they'd been sitting in a wet basement for years. This framing is full of nails and drywall adhesive and would be a pain to reuse when refinishing the basement, but that was Rick's reasoning when he said I should keep them. I was foolish to agree - in retrospect, it was just a way to get out of finishing the job. Live and learn. Additionally, Midwest did a poor sheathing/siding job on the back of our house, and the floodlight back there hasn't worked since. They tried putting up OSB sheathing when I spec'd plywood - I only found out because I stopped by before the boards went up. Rick's excuse was that "most homeowners don't know the difference". The crew also left the interior of our house a mess of joint compound dust, empty wrappers and drink cups, and a blood-saturated bandaid on the bathroom sink. I spent a couple hours cleaning up after them. When I went to put up some of the siding that had fallen off the house this Spring, I found that Rick's subcontractors had hung my siding back up with drywall screws (!). I can only imagine what other corners were cut where I can't see. This job will probably take in moisture again and fail within five years. Rick brushed off my request for him return and address the problems with his subcontractors' work. I'm hesitant to publicly criticize businesses - you can't please everyone and mistakes happen - but I am embarrassed that we spent a large sum of money on such unprofessional results, and I don't want others to have the same experience. I put too much trust in this company and got burnedLaura F.
- Business Description:Provide all lawn care needs. Basement waterproofing and crawl space encapsulation. Also do snow removal and deck tear outs. I've been in the waterproofing and lawn business for almost 6 years and have an experienced team as well! I also offer Roofing ServicesRecent Review:It was good, excellent. The pricing was good and they did a great job on their work.Kenecia C.
- Business Description:Roof Cleaning and Exterior Building Cleaning, Get 20% Off with Combination of Roof and Exterior Building Cleaning! Roof Cleaning cost 1/10th of replacement cost. Free Window Cleaning With Purchase. Free Mosquito treatment with purchase and gutter clean outRecent Review:They did a great job. I never realized how dirty and dingy my house had got until they showed up. They were on time and very polite. I have recommended them to everyone and will continue to do so.Adam C.
- Business Description:Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movementRecent Review:They did a good job and everything works fine. They stood behind their work and we would hire them again.Judie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Courteous homeowners may wonder what the etiquette is when it comes to tipping roofers. Find out if, when, and how you should tip roofers for a job well done.
Hiring a roofer is crucial for roof repairs, but you might be unsure of when to pay for the work. Find out the best time to pay a roofer, plus how much a deposit payment should be.
Find roofing contractors in
- Manitou Beach
- Cement City
- North Adams
- Michigan Center
roofing contractors in Onsted
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- AB Edwards Restoration LLC788 N Bay Port Rd
Bay Port, Michigan
- ACE ROOFING CO5226 Lippincott Blvd
- All Weather Seal of West MI319 E Main St
- All-Star Home Improvements1161 sutton rd
- ALTMANN SERVICE5847 Centennial
- American Animal Control11877 N Pine Rd
- Anderson Construction LLC15075 W Beecher Rd
- ASI IMPROVEMENT CO306 W GENESEE ST
- Athy's handyman services51 Madyson Dr
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction
- Bamm Built Construction305 S. Blackstone St.
- Bamm Built Construction LLCP.O. Box 44
- Best Choice Total Home Improvement22748 Orchard Lake Rd
- Billy White Roofing LLC6055 Jackson Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Billy White Roofing, LLC1710 E High St
- Bogey's Handy Man Service
- Braman Roofing73 Spring St
- BRITTON ROOFING4964 N CLARE AVE
- Brooklyn Insulation134 Nottingham Dr.
- Brown & Sons Roofing & Siding Co3270 Ogden Hwy
- Bryjess Services
- Bamm Built Construction
- carpenters inc6519 Oak St
- Cedar Preservation Systems9420 Newton Place Rd
Walled Lake, Michigan
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo7546 Ponderosa Rd Suite A
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cleary Building - Escanaba1814 N Lincoln Road, Suite B
- CORNERSTONE Property Maintenance & Home Repair3260 N. Adrian Hwy
- Cosier Construction5312 Barber Rd
BOYNE CITY, Michigan
- cpr painting llc3643 Washington St
Fort Gratiot, Michigan
- CROZIER CONSTRUCTION & DEVMNT979 E DEER LAKE RD
BOYNE CITY, Michigan
- carpenters inc
- D & M Contractors231 W. Michigan Ave
- D P Construction Inc41353 US Highway 41
- Dan Perkins Construction, Inc.PO Box 573
- DG Callender Builders and Restorations llc22175 W Wood Lake Rd
- DLT CONSTRUCTION307 E Lafayette St.
- Docs Home Maintenance4454 Vermaas Ave
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
- DSS Contracting LLC75 David Dr
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana
- DURABLE ROOFING SYSTEMS2346 E OLD STATE RD
East Jordan, Michigan
- D & M Contractors
- Gorney Builders5349 W Erie Rd
Ottawa Lake, Michigan
- Gorney Builders
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
- Hemphill & Schirmer Construction Inc815 W Westover St
EAST TAWAS, Michigan
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Exterior Restoration Experts LLC.13027 Wisner Ave
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- HOMETOWNE LUMBER & KITCHEN CENTER201 S Carpenter AVE
- Husky Metal Roofs8742 S Clare Ave
- Hyder Development538 State St
- Hager's Home Improvement's
- Jake's Home Improvements670 Applegate Dr
- JBR Metal Roofing4922 Maplewood Dr
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan
- Jim's Affordable Home Improvments & Repairs5171 Esch Rd
- John Hamilton Construction109 S Florida St
- Johnsons Drywall and Co7754 north Greenville road
- JR Maintenance922 N. Washington St.
- Just Roofs10042 Alpine Dr
Reed City, Michigan
- Jake's Home Improvements
- Keith Stover Carpenty918 Treat Street
- Keith Stover Carpenty
- Maxwell Builders1043 Dale Rd.
- Mays Construction Co232 W Prospect St
- Michigan Metal Roofing & Siding Sales700 E Railway St
- Michigan Realty Solutions LLC69246 North Main
- Midwest Enviro Solutions505 Territorial Rd
- Mike Montini Builders Inc2736 E Beaverton Rd
- Miller Building Co LLCPO Box 488
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Mr. Roof of Southeast Michigan3511 E Ellsworth Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- Maxwell Builders
- New Beginnings Restoration43805 Willis Rd
- New Beginnings Restoration
- osier handyman services415 north 2nd st.
West Branch, Michigan
- osier handyman services
- P & F Construction and Development LLC423 W 2ND ST
- Patriot Builders189 North Ridge Street
Port Sanilac, Michigan
- Percolation Consulting, LLC4315 COMMERCE DR
- Power Home Remodeling41370 Bridge St
- POWERHOME Solar 56308 N Bay Dr
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Precision Built Construction7020 Newego Trail
- Premier Home Solutions2385 Delhi Commerce Dr
- PRO-TECH PROPERTY SERVICES, LLC22823 HESLIP DRIVE
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- Pyramid Roofing17010 Clinton River Rd
Clinton Township, Michigan
- P & F Construction and Development LLC