Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mattawan, MI
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mattawan
- Woldring SurveyingInitially Mr Woldring spent time on the phone with me explaining how I can find my own stakes in the corners of the lot (live in a subdivision, where the lots have been staked at development time). He spent the time with me, assuming I would find my own, and would not need a surveyor. In the end, we ended up needing the services and we called him to do the job. He was able to schedule in a reasonable time frame, and get the job done when I needed it. Compared to other quotes I got, his prices are much more reasonable, he added extra stakes along the long lines of our property (irregularly shaped lot) , AND he provided us with a professional sketch of the lot - which is all more than the other surveyors were going to do. Hands down, recommend him
- Lemke Land Surveying IncPromptly scheduled, efficiently handled. Very thorough and professional. Explained the details of the property lines, and how they were slightly unusual. Provided hard copies and pdf of the survey promptly the following week.
- Lemke Land Surveying IncLemke Land Surveying provided an efficient, detailed, and reasonably priced survey of my property. I live in an old home in an old neighborhood in Kalamazoo, so it was definitely a challenge for him! He provided excellent documentation and physically plotted the boundary of the property. Excellent work! Very personable. I couldn't be happier! Highly recommended!!! Thank you!!!
Land Surveyors in Mattawan
- Business Description:Stephenson Land Surveying provides high quality surveying and engineering services that meet your needs and deadline. Our professional staff will help you with your land surveying projects including boundary surveys, topographical surveys, site plans, construction staking, mortgage reports, & land division act consultations. Engineering services include subdivision layout & design, site condominium design & layout, mobile home park layout, water & sewer design, and road design & layout. Our..Recent Review:unknownTamera A.
- Business Description:We are owner operated and typically have 2 to 3 employees. All cost estimates are provided free of charge and include all costs.Recent Review:Would definitely recommend their services.Mike L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Paw Paw
- Grand Junction
- Three Rivers
land surveyors in Mattawan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!