Gordon Water Systems

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2008

Delivery Service
Water Coolers

Since 1973 Gordon Water Systems has been providing Water treatment solutions to families and businesses around west Michigan. Our Mission: Earning the Privilege of your Recommendation. We do this by helping people improve their quality of life through better water (& coffee.) These products and services include... Water Treatment, Drinking Water Solutions, Bottled Water, Keurig Coffee and Azo Artisan Coffee. We offer a full range of water treatment equipment with the Non-Kinetico product line providing the widest range of innovative features, longest & most comprehensive warranties. We service almost all makes and models. So whether it is taking care of your old unit to keep it running or helping you step up to the Non-electric Kinetico, we are the call to make....

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!!

Bayes Water Treatment, established in 1965, is a family owned independent water treatment company.

06/16/2021

This installation could not have gone any better! Gordon Water Systems outperformed my expectations. The two installers were early, worked their tails off under difficult basement conditions, moved the install location at my request, got everything installed, tested, then instructed me on how to use it. However - technicians Sam Eyk and Micah Sims also literally saved me the entire contents of my ...

Description of Work
Remove 49 year old unit, install new, re-plumb and re-route lines

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the complete 5-Star review. We will also share your comments with Sam & Micah. Both are great guys and we are glad they are part of the GWS Team!

05/05/2020

AS a customer, I received excellent service at every level. WE had the perfect equipment installed for a difficult to treat water problem. There installation went smoothly and the staff were professional and informed. I would give a five star rating and recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
GWS installed a water treatment system

Category water softeners,delivery service

10/02/2017

Great. The technician was even early.

Description of Work
First water softener maintenance.

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the "A" Review. And we do have really great Technicians to do service and installation of our water softeners and drinking water systems. Thanks for being a customer.

07/24/2017

Very well. Tony was able to locate our issue and we haven't had any problems since. Very fast in working to find out our water situation,

Description of Work
Tony was a really great sales guy repair guy. He was really nice and mannered.

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for allowing us to help you with your water treatment issue. Tony is experienced and a professional. Thank you for the "A" Rating.

07/22/2017

Tony K was great! He figured out the problem which of course was someone putting in the filters incorrectly. Bad part is that messed up my membrane. So out the door with new filters and membrane it was almost $200 on top of the great deal I picked up but I believe it was worth it. I am happy with my services and would do it again. Thanks TONY K great service guy also helped.

Description of Work
Water Softner tune up.

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Tony and giving us an "A". He is a great service guy. Enjoy your great drinking water and thanks for being a customer!

We sell and rent Water Softeners. Rust & Odor Filters plus Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems. We sell and rent Bottled Water Coolers plus provide Bottled Water Service to homes and offices. Along with bottled water we provide Office Coffee Service and Bottle-less coolers. Gordon Water Systems is the Authorized, Independent Kinetico Water Treatment Dealer for the counties listed. We sell and service Hellenbrand Water Treatment Systems plus we service most makes and models.