Gordon Water Systems

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2008

100 54Th St Sw

Grand Rapids, MI 49548

Since 1973 Gordon Water Systems has been providing Water treatment solutions to families and businesses around west Michigan. Our Mission: Earning the Privilege of your Recommendation. We do this by helping people improve their quality of life through better water (& coffee.) These products and services include... Water Treatment, Drinking Water Solutions, Bottled Water, Keurig Coffee and Azo Artisan Coffee. We offer a full range of water treatment equipment with the Non-Kinetico product line providing the widest range of innovative features, longest & most comprehensive warranties. We service almost all makes and models. So whether it is taking care of your old unit to keep it running or helping you step up to the Non-electric Kinetico, we are the call to make....

06/16/2021

John M.

This installation could not have gone any better! Gordon Water Systems outperformed my expectations. The two installers were early, worked their tails off under difficult basement conditions, moved the install location at my request, got everything installed, tested, then instructed me on how to use it. However - technicians Sam Eyk and Micah Sims also literally saved me the entire contents of my basement, when they realized that the water meter attached to the house was in extremely delicate condition due to rust, and could fail at any time, completely flooding the basement. They warned me of it and worked to make sure they did not cause me an issue. These guys are smart, on their game, and I could not be more pleased with the system or the installers.

Description of Work
Remove 49 year old unit, install new, re-plumb and re-route lines

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the complete 5-Star review. We will also share your comments with Sam & Micah. Both are great guys and we are glad they are part of the GWS Team!

05/05/2020

Julie D.

AS a customer, I received excellent service at every level. WE had the perfect equipment installed for a difficult to treat water problem. There installation went smoothly and the staff were professional and informed. I would give a five star rating and recommend to my friends.

Description of Work
GWS installed a water treatment system

Category water softeners,delivery service

10/02/2017

Joyce N.

Great. The technician was even early.

Description of Work
First water softener maintenance.

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the "A" Review. And we do have really great Technicians to do service and installation of our water softeners and drinking water systems. Thanks for being a customer.

07/24/2017

Eursla M.

Very well. Tony was able to locate our issue and we haven't had any problems since. Very fast in working to find out our water situation,

Description of Work
Tony was a really great sales guy repair guy. He was really nice and mannered.

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for allowing us to help you with your water treatment issue. Tony is experienced and a professional. Thank you for the "A" Rating.

07/22/2017

Eursla M.

Tony K was great! He figured out the problem which of course was someone putting in the filters incorrectly. Bad part is that messed up my membrane. So out the door with new filters and membrane it was almost $200 on top of the great deal I picked up but I believe it was worth it. I am happy with my services and would do it again. Thanks TONY K great service guy also helped.

Description of Work
Water Softner tune up.

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Tony and giving us an "A". He is a great service guy. Enjoy your great drinking water and thanks for being a customer!

07/07/2017

Mary S.

Great, told me I didn't need a new one. Not trying to sell me something I didn't need.

Description of Work
Maintenance on water softener.

07/03/2017

Aliesha K.

System was working perfectly which is great to know when moving into a home with existing system.

Description of Work
Watersoftener check

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the "A" Review and congratulations on the new home. I am glad we could help your move be as smooth as possible. Enjoy your water softener and we are here to help with any future water needs.

01/09/2017

Linda T.

Great. Chad showed me why it hadn't been working and made the adjustment. Everything works great now.

Description of Work
Paid for water softener check, calibration etc

01/04/2017

Jerry L H.

The technician was on time ,friendly and very professional . He tested my well water out of the well and then after it went through the softener system. He keep me informed at every steep . I am very happy with the service I received.

Description of Work
I paid to have my water softener system serviced and inspected

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed]- Thanks for the great review. We have some great Service/Installation Technicians. They know their stuff and they are really good explaining things to our customers.

12/05/2016

Hollis L.

Very helpful, good price, no hidden fees. Installation went very well and the end result has been fantastic.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of new water softener

Category water softeners

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for the great review. We work hard to be helpful & professional throughout the entire process from initial contact, meeting and installation. Thank you for being a customer.

Tri County Water

We are a family-owned company focused on delivering the best water treatment products and services in the industry. We can fix your water! Put our 55 years of expertise to work. We service all makes and models and offer free estimates. Evening and weekend appointments available!

Offers by Tri County Water on Angi
    Blue Wolf Concepts

We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testing

Offers by Blue Wolf Concepts on Angi
    Pipe Monster Plumbing

Pipe Monster is passionate not only to bring you the values of the past like honesty and quality, but also the innovations of our present time. Instant water heaters, smart home plumbing devices, hot water recirculation, low threshold showers, and an un beatable value in our service department. If you are looking for a company with experience, look no further. Pipe Monster's got your back!

Delivery Service
    Water Coolers

We sell and rent Water Softeners. Rust & Odor Filters plus Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems. We sell and rent Bottled Water Coolers plus provide Bottled Water Service to homes and offices. Along with bottled water we provide Office Coffee Service and Bottle-less coolers. Gordon Water Systems is the Authorized, Independent Kinetico Water Treatment Dealer for the counties listed. We sell and service Hellenbrand Water Treatment Systems plus we service most makes and models.