Sherriff-Goslin Co

Founded 1906 • With Angi since May 2009

Award winning. We began as a ‘one horse’ roofing company in 1906. Three generations later, members of the Sherriff and Goslin families continue to honor the core values that formed the foundation of our company a century ago. Honesty, integrity and friendly service have remained at the core of our business. As if a 30-year manufacturer's limited warranty wasn't enough, we include our exclusive 10-Year 100% Material and Workmanship Guarantee against leaks. Don't wonder if your new roof is guaranteed—know it is with Sherriff-Goslin. Additional phones - (800) 950-1906, (269) 342-0153, (800) 947-7663. Additional email - infosg@sherriffgoslin.com. Additional contact name - Justin Reynolds, Scott Burks, Rick Hebert, Eg Hieftje III, Craig Lockerbie, Bob Sherriff, Brian Slighly, Robert Ticknor, Stephen Ticknor & Mark Williams....

Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan

At Infinity Home Improvement, we make it our mission to combine excellent employees with superior products so that our customers can know that the job will be done right. This in turn lets our customers enjoy all the best life has to offer: safety, security, peace of mind, and a sense of family that will endure. That's why our expertly trained and experienced team is equipped to handle any size remodeling project from roofing jobs to siding projects and Gutter Helmet installation.

Offers by Infinity Home Improvement & Gutter Helmet of Michigan on Angi
Gutter Worx LLC

Specializing in Seamless Gutter Installation & Repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Breedlove Remodel & Roofing

Breedlove Remodel has a small team of experienced contractors who each have special skills to accommodate any aspect of the remodeling process. We are a full service Residential Builder but also take care of "handyman jobs" without the big contractor cost.

08/03/2020

His team did the work efficiently and cleaned up everything-left my yard in great shape. Was on the ball, attended to every detail of the project. The cost was equitable and fair. Great Job!

Description of Work
Replaced a roof that was old and fixed previous damage--beautiful job. Put in new gutters and added special gutter spouts without extra charges. Love my roof.--L. Missing

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

02/06/2020

It was very good! They were professional, friendly and they went in the attic and took pictures and showed me.

Description of Work
They replaced the back half of the roof.

12/04/2018

Noticing a leak in our home after a substantial spring rain, I called Sherriff/Goslin to come out and inspect my roof and offer a solution. They came out in a couple of days and gave me a bid of $2500 to reroof a flat section of roof and repair all of the valleys on the rest of the roof. They came out in a couple of weeks and completed the reroof and repair in about a half day. Everything has been great since; no leaks and the repair looks great. I would recommend Sherriff/Goslin for their quality service at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

10/02/2018

Sherriff-Goslin Roofing did a great job replacing my roof. We had some unexpected issues crop up, and the company went above and beyond to make sure everything was fixed and safe. Jeff Smith was a great communicator who made sure I was fully informed of the roofing process prior, and the fixes that needed to occur onsite. A huge thank you to Jeff, Justin, and Gus (and crew!) for getting the job done. My roof has never looked better!

Description of Work
House roof was replaced

11/29/2017

It went real well. they did all of the work on the scheduled day. It has been over two months and all leaks are gone.

Description of Work
Repair of my flat rubber roof. Cleaned gutter, installed a new drip edge, sealed seams correctly and patched holes

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

08/29/2017

They didn't charge me anything. The quality of work was excellent. They were right here on the dot.

Description of Work
I had them come out and look at my roof because I thought I had a problem. They found 2 small holes and patched them.

06/29/2017

Very well. Crew was very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
New roof . Old shingles removed and much better product used.

06/29/2017

fine except found some nails in yard after they finished.

Description of Work
roof replaced

05/10/2017

The salesman came back to the house and said it would cost an additional $3,000. We had to take out a loan to pay the extra money. If the salesman had looked in the attic he would have known that new decking had to be installed. He never asked to look in the attic. Bad sales job.

Description of Work
We had a new roof on the house. They had to remove all the old layers of shingles. The salesman who came to the house told us it would cost $10,000. When the job was started they found out that they had to buy new decking for the roof.

05/10/2017

Good. It took them only three days to complete the job. The only problem was that the salesman didn't look in the attic to find out what kind of decking was there. Therefore we had to take out a loan to pay $3000 extra because they had to put all new decking on first. MC

Description of Work
New decking and roof.

New roofs, shingles, re-roofs, repairs, siding repair and gutter, Art-Loc shingles, Atlas StormMaster Shake architectural shingles & Pinnacle architectural shingles.

Gutter cleaning - we sometimes do this while we're inspecting, but it's not a service we offer for purchase! We also don't do whole-home siding projects. We do siding repair when we do storm damage mitigation only.

Always Free!