HAMMOND HARDWARE DO IT BEST

Founded 1956 • With Angi since October 2010

we are a small business around 20 employees. we strive to make it an enjoyable and friendly experience at the store. our store slogan is "Save TIME! Shop here first."...

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric Co

Thee Electric is a Lansing area based full-service electrical contracting company that has been serving the mid-Michigan area since 1981. We are located at 16429 Upton Rd. East Lansing, Michigan. Thee Electric continually strives for perfection in every aspect of our electrical contracting business. Thee Electric is experienced in residential and commercial construction. Thee Electric Co. is committed to providing the latest technology with quality products at competitive prices for our customers. We offer free estimates, service calls and a smile by our by highly-trained technicians.

05/09/2012

I go here quite often. The people that work there are super friendly. It is a classic neighborhood hardware store.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went here for screen and window repair.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

09/01/2011

Same as above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 20 year old Echo trimmer needed a new line feed spool. The service person at Hammond Hardware did a great job helping me find the right part. He installed the part for me and the trimmer is working great. Excellent service and attention to detail.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

Toro, Echo, Shindaiwa, Bearcat power equipment dealer with service center. Small engine repair on most brands. We cut and thread pipe, cut glass and plexiglass, screen and window repair, key cutting, Greenhouse in the spring, sharpening service for chainsaw chains, lawn blades, saw blades, pruner, etc.

we do no installations at all.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available