Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Hillsdale, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Hillsdale
- MKE Integrity Builders CorpVery well project turned out beautiful and was done in timely manner as promised. Will definitely hire for my future and current remodeling needs. Very happy with project!
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCThe inspection went very well. Corey, who inspected the property was very professional and extremely thorough. He went from top to bottom and, inside and out. I was very pleased with his work!
- Red Baron Enterprises LLCCleaned out all the dry rot and rebuilt the joists affected. Strenuous, tedious work done on 5 very hot summer days! Incredibly hard workers who explained each step along the way. Hardi board had to be removed, new wood and installation installed and new hardi board replaced. The yard and deck were cleaned up everyday when workers left. I can't say enough good things about this company and Steve and Bob who work for them. Would recommend them to my best friend and to you! Office staff is very helpful and courteous read less
- Penz InsulationI called Penz Insulation Contractors checking the competitiveness of another bid. I was ready to spend up to $9,000 to replace old insulation in my storefront building. When Matthew from Penz showed up, he advised me that I did not need new insulation--that the material in place was treated for mildew, with a fire-retardant, and was sufficiently thick. His advice got him no work (at the moment) and saved me from spending $9,000 that I would have had to borrow! I appreciated his integrity and recommend him enthusiastically read less
- Zef's ConstructionZefs Construction team has been working on my three properties for the last two years. They did tremendous jobs. The owner Zef is a respectful person. He is the highly trustable and professional. I am an out-of-state investor and I put my full trust in him. He and his team did extensive renovation work on my two dilapidated properties and all got building inspections passed, especially one property at Warren. The city inspectors were very picky and they issued the lengthy reports including zoning/building/mechanical/plumbing/electrical. Zef took care of the property beautifully. Now, the properties are renting out so that I'm receiving my investment's return. Zefs Construction is my go-to contractor to do different home renovation works and home repair as well. Zefs Construction also works closely with my agent and property manager and even my tenants to get work done quickly. I am very grateful to have Zef on my properties' renovation jobs. He is the best person I have ever met from the Angie's List read less
- Winthrop Place Inc.We contracted Winthrop Place for a remodeling job that included converting an extra room into an additional bathroom & converting the adjoining room into a bedroom (adding a closet, new doorway and framing the existing doorway) for my elderly mom. Michael and crew did a fantastic job. They were very professional and completed the work in a short time frame, making the house much more accessible for my mom. They took care to preserve and re-use the house's original wood trim/moulding so the new rooms tie in perfectly with the existing spaces. Michael has many years of experience and it shows in both the quality of the work performed and the suggestions he offered along the way. Finding a contractor for a big job can be very stressful, these guys made the whole remodeling process easy & painless. I'm happy to say that this company knocked it out of the park in terms of quality of workmanship, timeliness, and fair pricing. Can't ask for much more than that. After this project I can confidently recommend Winthrop Place if you're looking for a local contractor. I just wish I'd found them sooner read less
- Avalon Building ConceptsThey went above and beyond to make everything right. Our original windows had cracks in them and were noisy. We had multiple companies come out to give us an estimate, and while they were not the cheapest they presented a triple pane window at a decent price. Jesus explained more details about the windows over the other companies, and how Avalon would install everything. Whole process took two days for installation. The two guys who did all the work were neat and orderly. While the drywall made a mess, they covered all the furniture to try and keep the dust down. Very respectful. The new windows are much quieter, but are harder to clean the tracks than our previous windows read less
- Brawny BuildersWe are very pleased with the entire project--from demolition to final details. Our new basement is wonderful--everything we had hoped it would be. It was great to work with Brawny Builders. They are great at communicating throughout the entire process and are reliable. You can trust them to do great work read less
- Catlin Construction & Renovation LLCJason Catlin was very quick to return our initial phone call. He came out to assess the job and take measurements. We got estimates from 4 different companies for the job. Jason's was not the lowest or the highest. He won us over with his presentation. His company was willing to do all the work so we didn't have to piece things out. I picked out cabinets from a KraftMaid line. They are all wood construction with the quiet close doors and drawers. I couldn't be happier with their look or function. The countertop is granite. The back splash is travertine. The floor is a hand scraped bamboo. The cabinets were ordered in December. Work began a few days before the cabinets arrived. Vince and Dustin were working at our home Monday through Fri for about 3 weeks. They were very professional and hardworking. Any question we had or any changes we wanted were quickly addressed by one of the 3. Our home is over 30 years old and it has a lot of flaws but the kitchen/dining room is not one of them. The kitchen turned out quite beautiful. Better than we imagined. We will use Catlin Construction in the future because of the quality work we've seen first hand read less
- Harms EnterprisesOverall I was extremely pleased and satisfied with the outcome. From a construction standpoint, everything was completed as requested. The quality of work was excellent and timely. The work was done in the winter months and the crew and work-site were kept very clean. The outcome was excellent and the addition turned out beautiful. But what made the most difference was Gary Harms himself. Unlike most builders, Gary is very customer focused and detailed orientated. He keeps you informed every step of the way so you don't have to wonder what is being done. He makes suggestions/recommendations along the way so that you can make sure the work that is completed is to your liking. He is always accessible and available when needed. This was very important for me because this is a cabin and I am not at the home regularly to inspect the work. With Gary you don't have to worry about what is going on, he will make sure you are informed, and most importantly, happy! He also did a lot of "custom" work that he suggested and all of it turned out fantastic. Much of it was done by Gary himself which proves his commitment to quality work. I would recommend Harms Enterprises for any building/construction job read less
Drywall Contractors in Hillsdale
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobs read lessRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependable read lesskenny L.
- Recent Review:Great, worked with the insurance and took care of everything so I didn’t have to!Kenny P.
- Business Description:A to Z Construction has been in business for over 30 years. We are insured. Our Company can complete just about any and all jobs without customer having different contractors in there home. We believe in customer service and quality of our work read lessRecent Review:Good , Dee Dee & A-Z followed thru With us to answer questions & Concerns that we had .Henry G.
- Recent Review:<p>This company was referred to us by Home Depot when we were getting New Granite Countertops in our kitchen. First off - Home Depot was giving us wrong dates for the installation of the countertop, so we sate without a kitchen to use from the 19th of April until the 11th of May. When installing - the installer broke a large section in 1/2 and we had to them wait until the 24th to receive the new piece to be installed. This is just a summary of our experience NOTHING to do with JR Maintenance. Where they came into play was on the 26th of May to begin the installation of the backsplash, he installed that day and was suppose to return on Friday the 27th to Grout, - well here is comes the problem - NO SHOW, NO PHONE Call, until after I got home and saw that my husband has been sitting in the house waiting all day without word. I jumped onto the phone - NO Answer so I left message. Around 6:15 that night we got a call stating installer worked late on another job, and would be over on Saturday to finish. They arrived around 8:45 and were out by 12:00. I was working in the yard, so I have not seen the finish job yet. I walked in and saw a few areas of concern, but at this point was NOT going to bring them back to fix, so I spent Sunday fixing and cleaning the backsplash. If you choose to use this company - be prepared to be scheduled on their time frame NOT yours, and also be prepared to watch the project and bring up concerns as you see them. Hope this helps you....</p read lessSusan H.
- Business Description:Will do sub-contracting with certain businesses to get the job done right if needed. Accept all major credit cards, paypal, debit cards. Half down before project starts and the rest when job is completed satisfactory to the client read less
- Business Description:'All-Star Home Improvements LLC' is the best Home Improvement service around. With years of experience, we offer the most affordable services for all of your household needs and desires. Contact 'All-Star Home Improvements LLC' today for your free quote read less
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, additions,siding,windows, interior/exterior remodel and we do custom homes. We are a small local business in Kalamazoo. Please look at our Facebook Page at Loyal Perry Builders LLC as we post our jobs on a regular basi read less
- Business Description:I am local builder that uses local employees and sub contractors. I was trained union journeyman carpenter in the Detroit area and moved back to the northern area after about ten years in the city. My company can handle commercial jobs as well as new homes or additions,pole barns, etc. I am also green certified builder and was trained recently as a energy analys read lessRecent Review:He suggested completely replacing the roof instead of trying to locate the leak and patching it. We agreed as the roof was probably over 15 years old. We had no way to know exactly as this house was newly purchased and the previous owner did not know either (she was a divorcee). Next rain after the roof replacement, within a span of weeks, we realized the leak was still there. Called him and he stated he isn't in the area and that he will stop by next time there is rain and he is in the area. Needless to say that never happened. He continued to delay and postpone until his labor warranty expired (in his case that's 1 year) at which point he denied any responsibility. At this point the only potential recourse left was the manufacturer warranty on the shingles themselves. I don't know how far that would have gotten us and we will never know since the contractor failed to give us any warranty paperwork for the shingles though we repeatedly asked him for it. Whether we needed it or not we indeed have a new roof but the leak, which was the original task, never got fixed. We are now looking for somebody else to fix it. My recommendation: if you are forced to use him (contractor work is hard to find at the moment) make sure you keep a tight leash and are all buttoned up before you sign that last check to him. He is not coming back for anything once that's done read lessStefan L.
- Business Description:All-Odd-Job's We do everything, You can find us on Facebook as well. Or Google All-Odd-Job's It's under Newaygo Home Improvement.Recent Review:always late. never prepared. has an excuse for everything. 4 months after the job he showed up and wanted more work. I told him I would have my husband call him because we weren't going to be home that night. luckily we had friends staying with us and when Billy showed up thinking no one was going to be home he was surprised! he was caught red handed digging in our vehicle. never got away with anything not that he didn't try. read lessCrystal M.
- Business Description:Quality Built Buildings is a full service construction company, specializing in pole and steel buildings. We have crews set up for all areas that we have previously categorized in our profile. We also are licensed and insured for all jobs, small to large. We take on jobs from general contracting, commercial buildings, and all the way down to a simple residential roof. We are open to all your calls so please don't hesitate. We have been in business for over twenty-five years and are in good st.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
- North Adams
- Cement City
- Manitou Beach
drywall contractors in Hillsdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3-D Lanscaping & More43124 M-43
Paw Paw, Michigan
- 3-D Lanscaping & More
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction3075 E U.S. 20
- A to Z painting and renovation6 Christopher Dr.
- A&L Constructions9240 Church Road
- Affordable and Trusted Home Repair705 Legg Rd.
- All-Star Home Improvements1161 sutton rd
- AR Peters Home Improvement & Painting LLCP.O. Box 307
- A to Z (with out the C) Construction
- Dean's TilePO Box 141
Dallas Center, Iowa
- Delamarter Drywall Construction310 Vista Dr
- DG Callender Builders and Restorations llc22175 W Wood Lake Rd
- Distinctive Stucco5805 Roberts Rd
Marine City, Michigan
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana
- DW2 Drywall LLC10831 E Blue Lake Dr
- Dean's Tile
- Fowler & Son601 W Fifth St
- Fowler & Son
- GORDON'S DRYWALL & PAINTING765 knight rd
Bay City, Michigan
- GORDON'S DRYWALL & PAINTING
- Hager's Home Improvement's6819 milligan creek trail
- Hammer Restoration Inc1733 Industrial Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Harms Enterprises88 W. Houghton Lake Drive
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- HOMETOWNE LUMBER & KITCHEN CENTER201 S Carpenter AVE
- Hager's Home Improvement's
- Keith Stover Carpenty918 Treat Street
- Keith Stover Carpenty
- Loyal Perry Builders LLC11208 E G Ave
- Loyal Perry Builders LLC
- Maxwell Builders1043 Dale Rd.
- Michigan Realty Solutions LLC69246 North Main
- Mike Montini Builders Inc2736 E Beaverton Rd
- Miller Building Co LLCPO Box 488
New Baltimore, Michigan
- Mr Bean's Plumbing LLC214 Jordan St
- Mudman Drywall
- Maxwell Builders
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC586 Industrial Dr
- R S Construction128 Trillium Trail
- Ramon Maintenance Services8032 South Mission Road
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan
- RITSEMA ASSOCIATESPO Box 464
Traverse City, Michigan
- R & R DRYWALL & INSULATION INC
- Wyatts Construction
- Wyatts Construction
- Zays Repair
- Zays Repair