Titan Lawn & Home

4.2

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2015

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

Grand Rapids, MI 49505

Titan is a company with lots of services. We take pride in the equipment we use. We make sure you are getting the absolute best service. It can be our SkyVac system for gutters to our hurricane for leaf clean ups. We strive for top notch service to all of our customers. ...

4.2

gutter cleaning (4)lawn care (1)house cleaning (1)

01/04/2021

They did a great job. They were very responsive and easy to communicate with. They also sent me pictures and that was so cool. They were on time and very efficient. They were very equipped to do the job. They did the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They did a gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

12/06/2020

I was very impressed with Brad’s service! He was professional, timely and affordable. We bought our house a few years ago and never have cleaned the gutters.. he worked his magic to make sure we were all set! I’d recommend him over and over again :)

Description of Work
Gutter Clean Out

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

12/05/2020

Great! On time. Professional and treated my home with care.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

12/05/2020

This company went above and beyond any and all expectations that I had. They were beyond professional and extremely virtuous. They explained what they were going to do, how they were going to do it and executed it all with professionalism. What really impressed me was there was no mess left behind, everything was cleaned up to a tee. I will be telling all of my neighbors and friends about this com...

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

08/13/2016

Terrible. Didn't clean floors, hardly cleaned kitchen. Had an attitude. Swept dust under couches and rugs.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/17/2016

We offer services such as.... -Lawn care -Leaf Removal -Snow Removal (sidewalks) -Ice Removal -Home Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Holiday Light Installation and take down -Dog Poop Removal

Services we do not offer.... -Plumbing -Contracting -Electrical