Alger Hardware & Rental

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2010

We are a full-service locally owned hardware store located in the Alger Heights neighborhood....

Window Depot USA of West Michigan

Locally owned in Jenison, Michigan and family operated. At Window Depot we are committed to providing homeowners in West Michigan with the very best combination of window and door quality for their replacement windows and entry door projects. We sell and install windows and doors. Tom, Joel, and Brent pride themselves on providing expert product knowledge and honest advice in a comfortable, no-hassle environment. We are dedicated home improvement professionals with over 30 years of home construction and remodeling experience.

Avalon Building Concepts

In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. We are West Michigan's go-to resource for Roofing, windows, siding, gutters and more. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contractors will do exactly what was agreed upon. No less.

Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors

Here at Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors, we have a reputation for customer service and quality spanning over 20 years in Grand Rapids and throughout West Michigan. We specialize in all home improvement projects - roof replacement, window replacement, siding, doors, gutters, decking, outdoor living, and interior remodeling. We understand that your home's remodeling project is unique and because of this, you need a home improvement specialist in Grand Rapids that you can trust to get the job done right.

Offers by Renaissance Roofing & Exteriors on Angi

08/09/2017

Michael B.

We'll. Had to wait for parts

Description of Work
Lawn mower repair

04/24/2017

Geoffery A.

Very well, they do a great job, just get backed up with work, so it takes a while to get back.

Description of Work
repair and tune up of snowblower

10/16/2015

George T.

Were very helpful in giving me information to help me fix the running problem i was having with the edger. They did not try to get me to bring the edger to them but did offer that they can also repair it if I decide to. No pressure sales. There are not many small engine repair places anymore let alone supplying parts. So am glad these guys are around.

Description of Work
Sold me a hard-to-find part for a lawn edger engine.

01/14/2010

Dwight J.

This is a neighborhood business in Alger Heights. It is run by the Deyoung family. They are commited to the community and are always very helpful. When I enter their store, they greet me by name and make me feel glad I came in! They show me where the items are I need and make sure I have the right things to get my work done. They keep thier store stocked with all the "little" things you need to do the Saturday chores. I am a remodeler and they cary the brands and items I need for my work. They have fixed screens, repaired storm windows, and obtined snowblower parts for me, as well as countless other things. When I needed a speical pesticide for my Mountain Ash tree they ordered it in the quanity I needed and had it ready for me. I like spending my money with them because it stays in the neighborhood!

Description of Work
I needed wall fasteners and primer I had to get a costomer's wood storm window repaired.

Category home improvement stores

Alger Hardware & Rental

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2010

2408 Eastern Ave SE

Grand Rapids, MI 49507

Small Engine Repair, Window and Screen Repair, Equipment Rentals, Blade Sharpening, Bike Repair, Key Making, Lock Re-Keying, Pipe Threading, Paint Matching and Mixing

City Bags and Tags, Computerized Auto Keys