Learn more about the cost to remove popcorn ceilings. Your overall costs will depend on the size of your project and how difficult it is. Use this guide to help estimate your costs and create a budget before tackling this ceiling project.
Get matched with top handyman services in Goodrich, MI
There are 28 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Goodrich
- Pulliam & Cramer ConstructionExcellent! They did an amazing job painting a difficult area - the stairway with high ceilings. They also removed some trees for me
- Norther Reality InvestmentsThese guys were very respectful and took pride in their work , good experience I’ll be using them again for future projects on my house
- Norther Reality InvestmentsNorthern Reality Investments LLC was an amazing company to work with. Professional, Curtious, and their work was impeccable. I definitely will be hiring again soon!
- DMR Handyman Services LLCMike was very professional and knew exactly what needed to be done. He was cost conscious and gave great instructions on what supplies or fixtures he needed. We would hire him again for any other needs. He was fantastic to work with.
- Varcie building and maintenanceVarcie building and maintenance totally remodeled one of the bedrooms in my home. I had the pleasure of meeting with Jake himself while he gave me an estimate of what the remodel would cost. He was both friendly and professional. You can tell he is seriously dedicated to his work. I was shocked at how fast and precise Jake worked. He replaced all drywall in the room, replaced trim and casing, put in new electrical outlets and switches. It looks wonderful! I am so happy I went with this company. He does amazing work, next project is the kitchen, which we will be coming back to do! Highly recommend, best around read less
- Modern Improvements LLCI had Joe and Jeremy lay new floors and paint my home and I am blown away at how professional and efficient this team is. I will definitely be hiring them again in the future.
- AJ-COGreat!! He made sure the floor joists and the subfloor are good and will last . New floorin and trim look wonderful.
- AJ-COOur mailbox repair with AJ-CO was excellent. They worked quickly and efficiently to repair our 400+ pound brick mailbox that was almost broken in half, it was NOT an easy job! The cost was very reasonable, our mailbox looks new again and they were very pleasant to work with. My family looks forward to future projects with AJ-CO Handyman Services read less
- AJ-COI was impressed with the care given to our need. Jason and his son were very professional and respectful. I would call them again should the need arise in the future. Thank you.
- Husband For A Day IncThey did a fantastic job, professional, friendly, kind, obedient, on time, well in fact they're early, whatever I ask them, they always do it, they went above and beyond and I'm ready to call them again.
Handymen in Goodrich
- Business Description:Kings Designs is a new company I've created this year to help bring my families skills together into one business. From remodels, repairs, and additions. We do: -Flooring -Drywall -Windows -Cabinets -Doors -Countertops -Painting Every aspect covered and perfected through years of experience read lessRecent Review:A job wonderfully done. The contractor was super friendly and finished everything right on schedule. He added value to my new home while still meeting my needs as a homeowner. I highly recommend giving this small business a try. read lessAyrika A.
- Business Description:We are a home renovation and handyman service company. Drywall,interior and exterior painting. Decks roofing siding windows interior and exterior doors Light electrical and light plumbing. There is not many jobs we refuse. We have over 30 years experience and we are looking to help you with your next project read less
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Painting(interior and exterior), drywall hanging and repairs, rough and finish carpentry, Honey-Do list read lessRecent Review:Mike was very professional and knew exactly what needed to be done. He was cost conscious and gave great instructions on what supplies or fixtures he needed. We would hire him again for any other needs. He was fantastic to work with. read lessMr. G.
- Business Description:We specialize it a wide variety of handyman services. We do drywall, trim, subfloor, paint and stain. We are a veteran owned company. We have been doing handyman work for atleast 5 years. Drywall has ben well over 30 years. We are an owner operator company read lessRecent Review:The service was good. It was done quick. They professional, on time and politeJack W.
- Business Description:Doug's Do All, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity, bound by fairness, honesty, and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business, with more than 4 year of experience serving Burton and surrounding areas. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. Call today, and let us put our experience to work for you read lessRecent Review:Never heard anything from this company, or any company of the companies I requested a quote from on this site. Very disappointing.Nichole B.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured professional Handy Man Company & electrical services contractor. We can handle anything from childproofing your home to hanging a TV, and panel swaps & electrical system upgrades and full rewires. No job too big or small! Call today for a free estimate read lessRecent Review:Great! Job was done timely and with respect to our home. Price seemed fair for the work completed. Will plan to use again.Rebecah L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:The service was excellent. They are very thorough. I appreciated the assistance of picking up the right color and tile. They did a great job for making it match together. They are really good in details.Donna R.
- Business Description:Doug's Handyman Service is a Super Service Award Winning company on Angie's List. We are a family run business that has been around since 1991. We specialize in providing high quality service for our customers at a reasonable price. We are a customer focused business and always have been, which is why we provide flexible scheduling to make completing your to-do list as convenient as possible. CALL TODAY to talk about your next project read lessRecent Review:I needed a bathroom remodel for a small bathroom. I believe Doug took on more than he could handle. He said 4 days which took 6 days. He even told me on the last day he rushed to get out of here because he was tired. Well here's what happened. He uses a lot of caulk to cover up mistakes. The caulk around the standup shower on one side is already cracking. He only put 1 coat of paint on. So you see all the brush strokes and the spots where paint comes through. I mentioned something. And no response!!! He didn't even paint the shelf's in the closet. Here's the really bad part. The TILE FLOOR!!! Omg... It is so uneven. A couple corners are sticking up. Tiles are wavy due to not being even. First week grout was cracking and was coming out in pieces. Doug is very good about responding. I text him about the problem and he came to fix it. He took a grinder to the grout and refilled it. That made it worse. Grout line's are much larger then others. Corners he tried putting grout higher to fill in. Grout is on titles in areas that I cant get off. Grout is 2 different colors in spots. Being floor so wavy he put caulk between tile and floor board to hide it on those pieces. It's a total disaster!! So I text him about it. Didn't hear from him. 3 days later text him again nothing. End of week I text him that he's left me no choice but to go to CIVIL COURT!! Boy 2 minutes later he called. I thought I was being nice by offering to buy the tile again and give him $200. Or he can pay 1/2 for someone else to do it. He said he'd get back to me. Haven't heard a word!! I'm a very easy person to get along with. Him and I got along. So I don't understand why he has an attitude. Other than he can't do it??? So CIVIL COURT I go. First time I've used Angies list. And this is a top rated Comp. I don't know??? read lessDebbie D.
- Business Description:As a father and son team are goal is 100% customer satisfaction! We offer home and small business repairs, service and maintenance. Everything from light plumbing and electrical to yard care.Recent Review:All aspects of the project were excellent! The roof and deck turned out beautiful!Jarred Z.
- Business Description:Servicing residential clients since 2018 with Remodeling and General home improvement projects. Dedicated to get the job done right the first time and provide you with a reliable company. Give us a call today for your home project needs read lessRecent Review:very sloppy work, unprofessional, ruined new cabinets. hacked holes in base for plumbing.Jim R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Find handyman services in
- Grand Blanc
- Swartz Creek
- Lake Orion
- Mount Morris
- Drayton Plains
- White Lake
handyman services in Goodrich
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- A&J Handyman Services900 S. Lyon
- Above & Beyond Handyman931 Knapp Ave
- Above The Rest Construction And More1334 transue
- Accredited Senior AssistPO Box 1894
- Accurate Assembly 907 Army Rd
- Action Cooling & Heating
- Adams Ants5480 grand blanc rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Adams Power Wash10575 Clark Rd
- Adiva Construction Services5209 Chilson
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- Advanced Renovations and Repairs6188 Crestwood
White Lake, Michigan
- ALs window & gutter cleaning1328 Northview Ln
- Ananich Construction6251 Atlas Valley Dr
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Angelo & Sons Foundation Inc.PO Box 695
- At Your Service By Pat
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Austin Renovation1463 Mallard Dr
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A&A Construction
- Babcocks Garage Doors6481 Bonnie Dr
- Benny's Landscape Co4538 Davison Rd
- BH&M Construction LLC4497 Gregor St
- BHI Home Improvements 110 Trealout Dr Suite 203
- BraveHeart Construction 2641 N Branch Rd
North Branch, Michigan
- Brian Kalinowski Builder2221 W.Midland Rd.
- Brown's Handyman Services8486 Silver Lake Rd
- Buzz's handyman services10272 Seymour Rd
- Babcocks Garage Doors
- Callard Industries604 S Adelaide
- ccnco2138 3rd St
Bay City, Michigan
- Certified Services of MI4603 Argentine
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Collier Construction 798 Hilberg St
- Complete Property Solutions925 Leland St
- Corkins Construction, Inc2245 Musson Rd
- CORNERSTONE ELECTRIC INC1248 N Morrish Rd
- Cutting Edge Construction6500 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Callard Industries
- D&A Home Solutions llc847 Gibson St
- Daddy Daughter Construction202 Ripley Rd
- DAVIS ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION1458 NORTON ST
- Developers Property Services Corp (DPSC)P.O. Box 137
- Devine's Repair Network3717 Van Slyke Rd
- DMR Handyman Services LLC6318 Woodmere Ct
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Double J's4065 w lake rd
- Doug's Handyman Service12460 Hill Rd
Swartz Creek, Michigan
- Douglasdoitall1301 campbell st
- DownHome Essentials DBA
- Doyle Pools7282 Fenton Rd Suite 2
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Drayton Carpentry1516 Sayre St
- D&A Home Solutions llc
- Handy pro
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Handy Works5040 Tahquamenon Trail
- Handy-Hubby Services LLC13078 Torrey Rd
- Handy-Matt427 Buchanan Dr
- Hect Home Inprovement901 Barrie Ave
- Helms Caulking & Repair Services of Mid-Michigan
- Hi-Tech Remodeling1203 Gordon St.
Mount Morris, Michigan
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Home Construction Services of Delmarva LLC9560 E Townline Rd
- Hub the Handyman32 N Lapeer St
Lake Orion, Michigan
- Husband For A Day Inc14165 N FENTON RD
- Handy pro
- Indoor Outdoor Renovations and Remodeling15768 Lakeside Village Dr
Clinton Township, Michigan
- Indoor Outdoor Renovations and Remodeling
- J&B SERVICES Auto Detailing / HANDYMAN406 n 6th st
- J&K Property Beautification2717 Wheeling Rd
Imlay City, Michigan
- J&l home improvements3477 E Curtis Rd
- JA construction6156 johnson rd
- Jacksons General Contracting 3278 S Dort Hwy
- JIM MARHOFERPO BOX 2075
- JMHR Group36455 Joy Rd
- John the Handyman Construction1585 Fish Lake Rd
- J&B SERVICES Auto Detailing / HANDYMAN
- L.R.Construction12157 Mckinley Rd.
- lange custom tile and remodeling1065 w.decamp
- Lapeer Handy Man Services758 Golf rd
- Let Mikey Do it. Mikey Repairs Anything1601 Colorado Avenue
- Live Your Dream Renovation Inc100 Canter Ln