When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Gladwin, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Gladwin
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCThe inspection went very well. Corey, who inspected the property was very professional and extremely thorough. He went from top to bottom and, inside and out. I was very pleased with his work!
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganTech's Terrance and Steve arrived on time and promptly started to work. In just minutes the old door was removed and strapped to the truck for removal. The folks kept right at it until the job was complete. Very professional workmanship and an overall excellent job. They finished with a though clean up and a through instruction session. Other than the beautiful new door you could have never even told they were here !! Sales, finance, installation setup dating, installation, clean up and instructions all a superb effort all the way around. After so many times with "well ya know" and an unfinished, incomplete job by contractors these folks will change your mind. They left no stone unturned and no corner cut short. For once a complete job and well done. Thank You All at Precision Garage Door ! read less
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCGreat! Robert was very professional and took the time to explain things to me so that I was included every step of the way in the whole process. If you want a contractor that is willing to go the extra mile for you, Robert is the person I would call. I will be calling him again for any other contracting jobs I need done in the future. He is very knowledgable and does excellent quality work read less
- Garage Door Pros LLCFive Stars: Quick response (next day service), honest (only charged for needed repairs--didn't try to sell new garage door), excellent and professional service (thanks Justin), and reasonably priced (under 400.00 for replacement of springs, rollers, and cable). Highly recommended. Please note company is now in Ann Arbor read less
- Mike's Door SvcThe estimate appointment and install appointment both went very well. The representative was professional, punctual and knowledgeable. One of the main reasons I went with Mike's door service is because the estimate was given by the installer. We were able to talk about interface with the flooring (which will be replaced later) and other issues being an older home. The install went smoothly, everything was cleaned up and I am very happy with my new door. Mike's door service also followed up with a thank you and encourages clients to call with any concerns in the future if a problem arises. I also am a young female homeowner and have felt sometimes representatives are condescending towards me, and this was absolutely not the case with Mike's. I was very pleased with their service read less
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCRobert and his crew did a fantastic job and were very thorough and professional. He was always on time and kept us advised every step in the build process and concrete installation.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCRegarding the estimate, he was detailed and he took the the time to explain everything. We changed things up quite a few times and I was impressed with his patience and determination to make sure we were going to be happy with our decisions. Though the crew is small they make up for that in how well they work together. We had an extremely low area to work in so the excavation work was extensive. The cement work came out beautiful. One of our ideas would have led to problems later on so I appreciate the fact that Bob let us know a better way to achieve our results. We would always get together to discuss what was next or if there was a delay etc.. It is very important to have your builder let you know whats going on and Bob was always in contact with us. The quality of work is apparent every where you look in my new garage.. I truly believe the work that you do is a reflection of who you are, and this company is looking great. The attention to detail was as if he was doing it for himself and you can't ask for more than that. Any project I have in the future I will definitely contact Bob. When picking out shingles and siding, one thing he stressed was the fact that we were going to be living with this along time so take our time and make sure of what we pick out. It was nice to not feel pressured and to feel comfortable in the fact that he was there to make our dream a reality. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what happened. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a job done and wants it done right. read less
- Residential Garage Door Co.Owner coached me on measurements needed (he offered to come out if I was not comfortable), ordered parts, and completed the repair the next day. Very knowledgeable, professional, prompt, and reasonably priced.
- DEXTER GARAGE DOOR LLCHe came an hour after I called and replaced the broken springs. The replacement springs were stronger than those replaced. Price was very fair. I will recommend him to anyone. I will definitely use him again for all my garage door needs.
- Mt Pleasant Fence Sash & DoorI was worried I needed a new garage door but the tech did a terrific job in putting the door panels back together without having to purchase a new door!
Garage Door Companies in Gladwin
- Business Description:College Works Painting is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured professional house painting company. College Works Painting has been delivering homeowners in Michigan quality house painting services at a great price while teaching local Michigan college students how to run a painting company since 2004 read lessRecent Review:Everything went well. We had chosen a color in advance and the painter Chris even suggested a better color that we actually liked better than what we chose. I was a stickler on clean lines and the painter and supervisor Connor made sure I had clean lines using precise masking. We were very pleased with the result read lessAlfonso F.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Locally Operated. Serving the community since 1989. M&M is the name you can trust. Our dedicated staff works together as a family unit, even vacationing together annually. M&M uses only Michigan made materials, supplied by local markets. Our professional, and experienced crew will complete your project correctly and on time. All of M&M's installers strive for quality at each site, and most are certified with CertainTeed and ShingleMaster Installers. Our office includes produc.. read lessRecent Review:Everything went very well.Informed me right away of quoted cost,and were very prompt at informing me of when it would be fixed. When there was a break in the weather( winter- snow and ice), they came and fixed the problem read lessDorothy N.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:They refused to come out and service my stove because I didn't purchase it from them. Sears sucks. I bought my side by side refrigerator from them, but I will never buy anything else from them!!!Albert H.
- Business Description:Szach Builders has over 20 years of experience bringing quality craftsmanship. Our specialties are New home Construction, remodel, garage and pole barn construction, decks, general contracting and log homes. Our Core Values- Innovation, Excellence, Integrity, Safety. We have a streamlined system that walks the customer through every phase of construction read less
- Business Description:We are a small business that specializes in all your home repair needs. We also offer the lowest prices guaranteed. 100% customer satisfaction.
- Business Description:We are a full service Real Estate Brokerage, Construction, Renovation, and Property Management firm. We service residential, commercial, and industrial property improvements and repairs through out Michigan as well our Realtors, help buyers and sellers all over South East Michigan and the Thumb of Michigan. We have offices in Richmond, Mt. Clemens, and Eastpointe for your convieanance. We have experts the specialize in Foreclosures, Short Sales, Investors, Horse Properties and vacant land. Th.. read less
- Business Description:Medium sized general contracting firm.
- Business Description:I'll do what ever type of work there is. I'm a pretty handy guy. So bring what ever comes my way I'm ready.
- Business Description:Affordable Door specializing in overhead door installation, service and sales. Residential Commercial Agricultural. Free estimates. We use the highest quality products offered by HAAS DOORS and Liftmaster by Chamberlain read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- West Branch
- Saint Helen
- Houghton Lake
- Rose City
garage door companies in Gladwin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc
- Fowler & Son601 W Fifth St
- Fowler & Son
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Jess Arquette7408 Hungerford Lake Dr
BIG RAPIDS, Michigan
- Jess Arquette
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Rhoads Construction LLC6724 Chapman Ave
Newaygo Mi, Michigan
- Rhoads Construction LLC
- Szach Builders LLC3446 S Gladwin Rd
- Szach Builders LLC