Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in West Branch, MI
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in West Branch
- Weatherstone Property Inspections LLCThe inspection went very well. Corey, who inspected the property was very professional and extremely thorough. He went from top to bottom and, inside and out. I was very pleased with his work!
- Precision Garage Door of Southeast MichiganTech's Terrance and Steve arrived on time and promptly started to work. In just minutes the old door was removed and strapped to the truck for removal. The folks kept right at it until the job was complete. Very professional workmanship and an overall excellent job. They finished with a though clean up and a through instruction session. Other than the beautiful new door you could have never even told they were here !! Sales, finance, installation setup dating, installation, clean up and instructions all a superb effort all the way around. After so many times with "well ya know" and an unfinished, incomplete job by contractors these folks will change your mind. They left no stone unturned and no corner cut short. For once a complete job and well done. Thank You All at Precision Garage Door !
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCGreat! Robert was very professional and took the time to explain things to me so that I was included every step of the way in the whole process. If you want a contractor that is willing to go the extra mile for you, Robert is the person I would call. I will be calling him again for any other contracting jobs I need done in the future. He is very knowledgable and does excellent quality work
- Garage Door Pros LLCFive Stars: Quick response (next day service), honest (only charged for needed repairs--didn't try to sell new garage door), excellent and professional service (thanks Justin), and reasonably priced (under 400.00 for replacement of springs, rollers, and cable). Highly recommended. Please note company is now in Ann Arbor
- Mike's Door SvcThe estimate appointment and install appointment both went very well. The representative was professional, punctual and knowledgeable. One of the main reasons I went with Mike's door service is because the estimate was given by the installer. We were able to talk about interface with the flooring (which will be replaced later) and other issues being an older home. The install went smoothly, everything was cleaned up and I am very happy with my new door. Mike's door service also followed up with a thank you and encourages clients to call with any concerns in the future if a problem arises. I also am a young female homeowner and have felt sometimes representatives are condescending towards me, and this was absolutely not the case with Mike's. I was very pleased with their service
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCRobert and his crew did a fantastic job and were very thorough and professional. He was always on time and kept us advised every step in the build process and concrete installation.
- Robert M Wood Residential Builder LLCRegarding the estimate, he was detailed and he took the the time to explain everything. We changed things up quite a few times and I was impressed with his patience and determination to make sure we were going to be happy with our decisions. Though the crew is small they make up for that in how well they work together. We had an extremely low area to work in so the excavation work was extensive. The cement work came out beautiful. One of our ideas would have led to problems later on so I appreciate the fact that Bob let us know a better way to achieve our results. We would always get together to discuss what was next or if there was a delay etc.. It is very important to have your builder let you know whats going on and Bob was always in contact with us. The quality of work is apparent every where you look in my new garage.. I truly believe the work that you do is a reflection of who you are, and this company is looking great. The attention to detail was as if he was doing it for himself and you can't ask for more than that. Any project I have in the future I will definitely contact Bob. When picking out shingles and siding, one thing he stressed was the fact that we were going to be living with this along time so take our time and make sure of what we pick out. It was nice to not feel pressured and to feel comfortable in the fact that he was there to make our dream a reality. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what happened. I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a job done and wants it done right.
- Residential Garage Door Co.Owner coached me on measurements needed (he offered to come out if I was not comfortable), ordered parts, and completed the repair the next day. Very knowledgeable, professional, prompt, and reasonably priced.
- DEXTER GARAGE DOOR LLCHe came an hour after I called and replaced the broken springs. The replacement springs were stronger than those replaced. Price was very fair. I will recommend him to anyone. I will definitely use him again for all my garage door needs.
- Mt Pleasant Fence Sash & DoorI was worried I needed a new garage door but the tech did a terrific job in putting the door panels back together without having to purchase a new door!
Garage Door Companies in West Branch
- Business Description:Your home is one of the most important assets you have, so when you’re ready to begin a project, whether it be large or small, look no further than Robert M. Wood Builder, LLC. Robert M. Wood Residential Builder, LLC is fully licensed and insured, hires only knowledgeable and experienced employees, and provides free estimates. Established in 2003 in Oscoda, Michigan and serving surrounding areas, Robert M. Wood Residential Builder, LLC is a reputable business that offers a wide range of quali..Recent Review:Very satisfied. He came over the same day we called him to work a quote which was received within a couple days. He was there to work when he said he would be there. Had a nice crew with him to do the job in a timely manner. Everything from beginning to end was just so smooth, big plusChristine R.
- Business Description:College Works Painting is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured professional house painting company. College Works Painting has been delivering homeowners in Michigan quality house painting services at a great price while teaching local Michigan college students how to run a painting company since 2004Recent Review:Everything went well. We had chosen a color in advance and the painter Chris even suggested a better color that we actually liked better than what we chose. I was a stickler on clean lines and the painter and supervisor Connor made sure I had clean lines using precise masking. We were very pleased with the resultAlfonso F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They refused to come out and service my stove because I didn't purchase it from them. Sears sucks. I bought my side by side refrigerator from them, but I will never buy anything else from them!!!Albert H.
- Business Description:We are a full service Real Estate Brokerage, Construction, Renovation, and Property Management firm. We service residential, commercial, and industrial property improvements and repairs through out Michigan as well our Realtors, help buyers and sellers all over South East Michigan and the Thumb of Michigan. We have offices in Richmond, Mt. Clemens, and Eastpointe for your convieanance. We have experts the specialize in Foreclosures, Short Sales, Investors, Horse Properties and vacant land. Th..
- Business Description:I am local builder that uses local employees and sub contractors. I was trained union journeyman carpenter in the Detroit area and moved back to the northern area after about ten years in the city. My company can handle commercial jobs as well as new homes or additions,pole barns, etc. I am also green certified builder and was trained recently as a energy analysRecent Review:He suggested completely replacing the roof instead of trying to locate the leak and patching it. We agreed as the roof was probably over 15 years old. We had no way to know exactly as this house was newly purchased and the previous owner did not know either (she was a divorcee). Next rain after the roof replacement, within a span of weeks, we realized the leak was still there. Called him and he stated he isn't in the area and that he will stop by next time there is rain and he is in the area. Needless to say that never happened. He continued to delay and postpone until his labor warranty expired (in his case that's 1 year) at which point he denied any responsibility. At this point the only potential recourse left was the manufacturer warranty on the shingles themselves. I don't know how far that would have gotten us and we will never know since the contractor failed to give us any warranty paperwork for the shingles though we repeatedly asked him for it. Whether we needed it or not we indeed have a new roof but the leak, which was the original task, never got fixed. We are now looking for somebody else to fix it. My recommendation: if you are forced to use him (contractor work is hard to find at the moment) make sure you keep a tight leash and are all buttoned up before you sign that last check to him. He is not coming back for anything once that's doneStefan L.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: (260-432-7543) Linda LinnemeierRecent Review:Rep showed up on time, looked above my garage and gave me a recommendation and a price ... He then looked above my living area (main home attic) and took pictures. He showed me the pics and said "no need for any work to be done up there, everything already looks good". He called me back with a scheduled data for the work to be done above the garage. The workers showed up on time, they were courteous and respectful. They did the work quickly and cleanly. Great professional transaction. Highly Recommendthomas p.
- Business Description:*Residential & Commercial *Serving All of Mid Michigan Area: *Saginaw *Bay City *Midland *Gladwin *Clare *Harrison *Tawas *East Tawas *Standish *Freeland & AuburnRecent Review:The guy showed up told me all I needed was to change the plastic gear in the opener which he did it took about 25 minutes charged me and left, the third time I tried to open the door it opened but wouldn't shut, This was on wednesday, they said someone would be here on Friday, And i told them please have have the person coming call first, i use a wheelchair and still don't get around so well, I waited in the garage, nobody came nobody called so i went back in the house, Found out later from my neighbor he did come,, but i wasnt out there and i never heard anyone, after that I called five different times and five times was told someone would call me back, never happened, to this day my door doesnt work, I live by myself and can't lift that door from my chair and it's the only way i have to get out of my house, which is something i told the repairman. I think i gave them plenty of chances to make this right but they wouldnt. My brother has been coming and opening the door for me to get out. In They're defence the repairman and the people i talked to on the phone were curtious, but i think id rather have rude people and a door that works !!! <br /Kenneth B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Rose City
- Saint Helen
- Long Lake
- Houghton Lake
- National City
- Au Gres
- Tawas City
garage door companies in West Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc1018 North Karwick
Michigan City, Indiana
- Duneland Home & Hardware, Inc
- Edward Churches
Indian River, Michigan
- Edward Churches
- Fowler & Son601 W Fifth St
- Fowler & Son
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Northern Home & Property Solutions10575 Nurnberger Rd
Bear Lake, Michigan
- Northern Home & Property Solutions
- Szach Builders LLC3446 S Gladwin Rd
- Szach Builders LLC
- Terin Wales3322 Oakleaf Dr
- Terin Wales