Mandarino Construction

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2012

67101 Brian Dr

Ray, MI 48096

My name is Brad White, President of Mandarino Construction. I’m a proud owner, operator and family man serving Metro Detroit with experienced and high-quality concrete construction for your home, business, or industrial plant. My family-owned concrete business provides trusted, high-quality workmanship for any size job, big or small, and you can always count on more-than-fair pricing and high-integrity business....

Resposiveness

concrete repair (27)concrete driveways (21)mudjacking (3)home builder (3)stamped concrete (1)masonry (1)

10/11/2020

Great work by Mandarino Construction, and they had the lowest quote. They also honored their quote from February, even though I didn't give them the go-ahead until April and they didn't start until October. They were fully aware of my city's codes, applied for the the building permit and scheduled the open-form inspection before pouring. They knew all of the things I either didn't know or didn't t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete Removal & Replacement

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Photo for Mandarino Construction - 67101 Brian Dr, Ray, MI - 38939770

06/15/2020

Everyone we dealt with at this company was very nice - the owner, the office, the team onsite. They were on time and did good work. Would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repair and new patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

Thank you we appreciate the business!!

07/27/2019

Before purchase the deal listed in Angieslist, I left message in web and called Mandarino for cost and timing. My home is about 13 miles away from his office location. The office called back and asked the size of the job (around 350sqft), and then they informed me that they do not do the job in our area. Please keep in mind they only do the job within 12 miles of their office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway extension and ribbon

CATEGORY concrete driveways

I’m sorry we didn’t service your area but we do have a 10 mile radius for residential work. Unfortunately there is no way that Angie’s list can determine the costumers that call us sorry for the inconvenience.

05/12/2019

Excellent! Brad and his crew were absolutely the best. Great job, very neat and orderly, nice people to deal with. We have already recommended them to other's who are considering having cement work done as we know they won't be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out & replacement of driveway & walkway, expansion of driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Thank you for the business we really appreciate it. Enjoy the new driveway

05/06/2019

I paid $18,150 for 2 concrete driveways. Definitely not the cheapest bid so I expected a top notch experience. Unfortunately it was far from that. This was 10 times more stressful than it should have been. The foreman was very difficult to deal with through the job. This company does not subscribe to "the customer is always right" philosophy. It was a huge ordeal whenever an issue arose. We had on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 new driveways

CATEGORY concrete driveways,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

Photo for Mandarino Construction - 67101 Brian Dr, Ray, MI - 38564822

04/26/2019

New garage floor looks great. Great group of guys, very professional, hard working and fast! Job performed quicker than expected. Very happy with the overall outcome... Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Cement Garage Floor

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

Thank you we really appreciate the business

09/03/2018

Mandarino Construction did a terrific job! We are very pleased with driveway. They were prompt, professional, pleasant and available to answer all questions. I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and Replace Driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

07/11/2018

Great work by team. Made contact 2 months before job began. Worked out a scheduled date range with the team at that time. The 3 person crew came in, started the digging and frame of the driveway on a saturday morning. They were done about 1 pm (70 ft long, 3 ft wide). On Monday morning the concrete laying crew came in. Poured the concrete, leveled it out and were done in a few hours. About 2 weeks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Widening of concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

04/15/2018

We hired mandarino construction to redo our driveway and were extreamly pleased!! Start to finish they did an excellent job. Brad and his crew were neat, clean and very professional. The job was completed in a very timely manner. We couldn't be happier with our decision, we would highly recommend them for any concrete project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete work

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Photo for Mandarino Construction - 67101 Brian Dr, Ray, MI - 36982056

11/02/2017

They were honest and sincere. Whenever I had a question they were honest iwth me, gave me full details, didn't hold anything back. They also put in a culvert under the driveway and did a very good job all the way around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New cement driveway and cement slap for storage shed

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

CONCRETE POURING & REPAIR, DRIVEWAYS, PATIOS, SIDEWALKS, STEPS, PARKING LOTS, FOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL