If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Get matched with top window treatment in Bay City, MI
There are 5 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Bay City
- Advantage Blinds Shades & Shutters LLCIt was pretty good. They were very flexible and were very accommodating. He was very friendly. He was confident and knew what he was doing. Their prices were reasonable.
- Husband For A Day IncImpressed with their quality of service as well as their promptness. Doug did a great job and kept me updated on any problems or savings ideas.
- Husband For A Day IncDale and Jim did an excellent job on every item that was done at my house. The finished bathroom looks fantastic, as well as all of the other areas in my home that they worked in. They are very professional and keep a clean work site. I appreciate their attention to being in my home and keeping drop cloths down in the areas that they are working in and walking through. I have a list of other items that I need to get done at my house. I will definitely call these guys again to work in my home, and will recommend them to my family, friends and coworkers. I work for a company that is very sensitive to customer satisfaction, so I expect the same from anyone I hire for myself. I am definitely a satisfied customer
- Husband For A Day IncWhat a great experience! He was wonderful. He did everything so quickly and efficiently. Assuming you can see my list of 13 things to be done, you can appreciate that it was an incredibly productive day. He arrived on time and worked continuously.Thank you, thank you, Dale!
- Husband For A Day IncAs good as the first time I used this firm earlier this year. Prompt arrivals. Accurate estimates. Able to easily complete a myriad of tasks.
- Exciting windows By Couture By Karen IncMet with Karen (owner) to chose custom drapery. She was: very professional, understood our wants, made excellent suggestions, knowledgeable.
- Marygrove Awnings IncNeeded to replace 25 year old rolling (security/storm) shutters over exterior French doors. Everyone we dealt with during pricing/ordering process was great (Dale, Randy, Jason Sr.) Took a bit over a month from time of order to installation- shutters are custom made to fit application. Installation crew ( Curtis, Kyle) did an excellent job. Communication throughout ordering process and installation was excellent as well- always arrived on time or called if running late. Based on this experience, we highly recommend Marygrove
- HOME DEPOTMy contractor, after three times over a year could not get the custom made cordless blind they had ordered from Home Depot to install without sagging. Home Depot stood behind me and had the contractor reorder the whole eight blinds. They had them order valet style rather than the levelers type they had tried. Home Depot ate the extra $100 this type cost as a courtesy to me even though it was not their fault. I will be using them directly for any work I need done at my home in the future
- BUDGET BLINDSMelanie, the consultant, was very professional and pleasant. She gave us all the details and told us that the installation was included in the price. Don was the person who did the installation. He had to do some drilling and did not clean the plaster that fell afterwards. Otherwise, did a very nice job of installation. Also, I really liked the idea that Melanie came to our home showing us several books with samples of choices of verticals we could order. She kept us posted by calling us to let us know when she sent the order and when it arrived so an appointment could be made. As it turned out, the pull chain for our verticals for our dining room, was on the wrong side. Melanie apologized but said she did order the correct side, but was sent the wrong side. We had to pay half of the total cost to order and Don did not ask for the final payment. Said not until we receive what we ordered. We love our verticals and our window shades
- Joe's Made In The ShadeJoe was able to offer the quality wood blinds and install them at half the price of local retailers. He was prompt, showed up when he said he would. He makes sure to have everything done perfectly. If something is not right, he sends it back. The order and install took 2 weeks. Very easy to work with
Window Treatment Services in Bay City
- Business Description:College Works Painting is a fully licensed, bonded, and insured professional house painting company. College Works Painting has been delivering homeowners in Michigan quality house painting services at a great price while teaching local Michigan college students how to run a painting company since 2004Recent Review:Everything went well. We had chosen a color in advance and the painter Chris even suggested a better color that we actually liked better than what we chose. I was a stickler on clean lines and the painter and supervisor Connor made sure I had clean lines using precise masking. We were very pleased with the resultAlfonso F.
- Business Description:21st Century Window is an independent full-service window installation company (We Do Not Do Repairs). We sell and install windows made by Anderson, Marvin, Pella, Sunrise, and more! By being an independent window broker, we have the freedom to use a variety of window products and innovative new designs. The customers needs can be best fulfilled by having a variety of options in regards to manufacturers and pricing. We also work with your finances and set up a three payment plan during the pr..Recent Review:I was so happy with my first experience with this company, that I hired them again in 2021 to replace a door wall and 2 windows in my living room. The guys who installed the windows clearly cared about the quality of their work, and it shows in the results. My new windows look great and are problem-free. The workers were careful around my furniture, and thorough about cleaning up. I was pleased with the overall professionalism of 21st Century Window, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them againDave P.
- Business Description:Additional DBA: American Roll Shutters. Additional Phone Numbers: (248) 644-5858, (800) 331-1205. Additional e-mail - email@example.com.Recent Review:They sent a very kind gentleman out to our home for an FREE estimate, and we were just blown away at the knowledge and amazing customer service we received! Top notch, they went over all their discounts, how the awning would work and look on our home. Even showed us a virtual picture of the awning on our house!!! We were given an install date the same day of our appointment with even better turn around times!! Overall a great experience, everyone must get a Marygrove Awning!Savannah P.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:We have been servicing the Metro Detroit area for over 40 years. We have certified professional installers, sales consultants, and a helpful office staff. We specialize in 3M solar, security, and decorative window filmsRecent Review:I wanted to reduce the solar effects of the southern and western exposure windows in my new house not only because of the heat in the summer, but also because of the harmful UV light and the fading it would cause to my new furniture. My realtor recommended Michigan Glass Coatings and wow, I'm so glad he did! From the start of the in-home quote by Jordan to the installation by Jordan and Aaron today, I'm beyond happy! I found them to be friendly, knowledgeable, professional and neat and also VERY accommodating when I made a change midway through the installation. An added benefit of the film I chose is that the skin cancer foundation recommends it as an effective UV protectant. It's no wonder Michigan Glass Coatings have been in business for over 40 years. I highly recommend Michigan Glass CoatingsNancy W.
- Business Description:Welcome to My Handyman where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®" We understand your growing "To Do" list can ..Recent Review:After posting our job on Angie's List. We were contacted by Jeston of Handyman of Ann Arbor. He arrived at our residence that afternoon and provided us with a quote and time line for completion of the job. The job was completed as promised and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. Jeston worked closely with us to answer all questions and explain the process and time frame to complete the projectJohn L.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1944, Wallside sells directly to the homeowner, manufacturing and installing its own products. With a factory/showroom located in Taylor, Mich., the vinyl window manufacturer services two thirds of the lower peninsula of Michigan and northwest portions of OhioRecent Review:My frustration could not be any greater at this point. We ordered windows in January, they arrived in June, but without screens. Then they brought screens weeks later but most of those did not fit, despite the fact that the windows had now been measured TWiCE. And each time they come it requires taking a day off work. Can you imagine having no screens in the summer?! And it gets worse. They came again today, they only had 3 screens, and NONE OF THEM FIT, AGAIN. It is now Sept. the entire summer has passed with no screens. I will NEVER buy windows from them again with this kind of customer serviceDonna R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - C & L Ward Bros Co, C & L Ward Brothers. Three convenient locations! Additional address - Flint/Saginaw Market, 9284 Lapeer Rd. Davison MI 48423, 1385 S. Huron, Kawkawlin. MI 48631, Detroit Market, 41460 Grand River Ave, Novi. MI 48375. Additional Phone number - (810) 653 3719, (989) 684 3360, (517) 679 0588, (248) 468 1069Recent Review:Called to determine and fix a leak in the roof. They came out and saw discoloring on the wood in attic. Instead of fixing the leak they wanted to sell me a $17,000 new roof. (I’ve had estimates by other reputable companies and all of them have been below $13,000). It ends up the leak was caused by a vent pipe that was easily replaced. Ends up I was charged $75 forI them to come out and give them the opportunity to sell me a roof and not fix the problem I called about. Once I had the leak identified and repaired, I called their service manager to request my $75 refunded. After going around and around with me, he said he would talk to the service technician and called me back. It’s been a month and I’ve received no call. I’ve never left or posted a complaint or bad review in my life. If $75 is so important to CL Ward then so be itKeith E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Find window treatment in
- Birch Run
- Saint Charles
window treatment in Bay City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 21st Century Windows33228 W 12 Mile Rd Suite #146
- 21st Century Windows
- Eurich Home Improvement3734 Fortune Blvd
- Eurich Home Improvement
- Joe's Made In The Shade420 Old Orchard Dr Apt 18
- Joe's Made In The Shade
- Marygrove Awnings Inc12700 Merriman Rd
- Melco Interiors307 N Washington St
- MICHIGAN GLASS COATINGS INC1000 N OPDYKE RD
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Mike's Handyman5415 N Eastman Rd
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Marygrove Awnings Inc
- O'Connor's Carpet One Floor & Home5355 Gratiot Rd
- O'Connor's Carpet One Floor & Home
- SelectBlinds.com7420 S Kyrene Rd #119
- Vassar Building Center Inc1013 W Saginaw Rd
- Vassar Building Center Inc
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR