Birds Beware Window Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2009

With over 11 years in business serving nearly 4,000 customers, Birds Beware has the knowledge and skills to get your job done right the first time. All staff are clean cut, uniformed, and professionally trained before they ever step foot on a job site. We will arrive on time, in lettered trucks,

Dirty Skylight Before/AfterDirty Siding Before/AfterDirty Roof Before/After

window cleaning (181)gutter cleaning (66)pressure washing (45)roof cleaning (18)deck cleaning (6)dryer vent cleaning (5)

08/31/2020

Debora S.

They did a great job and they are outstanding. Our neighbors use them too and out of a 10 rating, we would give them an 11. We have used them for 15 years and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned our windows and power washed the outside of the house.

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

04/06/2020

Rafael M.

Very good experience. Super polite. Outstanding work.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

10/19/2019

Wayne B.

They came to give an estimate. I scheduled the work when I noticed the estimators vehicle left oil on my driveway. I called them regarding this. They apologized, but didn't offer to take care of it. I would think a cleaning company that offers patio cleaning would step up to clean their mess. I could not trust them with taking care within my home.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, inside and out, screen cleaning, window track cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

Review for Birds Beware Window Cleaning - 14214 N Fenton Rd, Fenton, MI - 38181771

10/01/2019

John C.

WONT STAND BY THEIR WORK OR PRODUCTS. Gutter guards are failing. These are foam guards installed inside the gutter. they are collapsing/crushing and I can see little trees growing in the gutters. I called and talked to the general manager. he said the company is under new ownership and they don't do that kind of work anymore, yet their web-site still advertises the same guards and claim a 20 year warrantee. He said he would not even come clean my gutters if I paid for it????? I will not do business with this company again and would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaned and gutter guards installed

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

Mr. [Member Name Removed], This service was done more than 5 years ago back in July of 2014. Since then we were bought out by a new owner. It was a different company under different management. The service was a vent installation. We do not have the materials or any type of training for this type of service. We apologize the inconvenience. Unfortunately nothing we could do.

09/22/2019

Judy C.

Very well, we were very pleased with their conscientiousness. Were flexible with which parts of the job to do (inside/outside/screens/tracks)

Description of Work
Residential window washing

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

08/22/2019

Debora S.

They are prompt , they are thorough and they are very professional.

Description of Work
Window cleaning.

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

07/25/2019

David N.

Not well. Windows and screens were only partially cleaned.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], The only service we completed for your home was a deck power washing. Window and screen cleaning was never scheduled or something we performed. Not sure if you mixed us up with another company possibly? Also if you ever scheduled a window and screen cleaning with us we guarantee all of our services. We would have immediately addressed any issues that you were not completely satisfied with. I would be happy to discuss this further with you if you would like. Feel free to contact us though Angie's list or call us directly. Best Regards!

08/31/2018

Terry P.

Showed upon time and complete cleaning very quickly

Description of Work
Cleaned house upper level gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

07/02/2018

Ken S.

Work was done professionally with low impact to our own routines. They were very careful working inside our home while cleaning the windows. I just wish I would have seen that they didn't move the patio furniture back before they left so I could have gotten their help.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning, siding cleaning and window cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

06/25/2018

Judy P.

On time, price is fair, quality of work is excellent. Nice young men did the work. They were polite and careful. Have used them in the past and will continue.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

05/22/2018

Marilyn S.

They did a very good job, It looks nice and clean after the service was done. I highly recommend this company for Siding Cleaning and pressure washing projects.

Description of Work
They cleaned the sidings, pressure washed the siding of the house

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/30/2015

10/31/2017

Kathryn S.

They were very attentive and professional about scheduling and following up on the service provided. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Window washing

10/28/2017

Mary S.

Very well. (I wanted to save some money so changed my mind and only had them do the outside of our windows.) They took out the screens and washed them too!

Description of Work
Power washing our vinyl siding on tri-level house and washing the outside of our windows.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

09/18/2017

Julia M.

The guys were professional and vey polite. The siding and windows look fantastic. A bit more attention could be paid to the window tracks, but overall I was very pleased this the work done.

Description of Work
I had my siding cleaned along with my windows inside and out.

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

09/09/2017

SAID S.

Did good job, on time and courteous.

Description of Work
window cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/09/2017

08/28/2017

Debora S.

work and customer service out standing. have used them again and again as well as recommended them to neighbors

Description of Work
window and screen washing inside and out many years. also had house power washed.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/11/2017

08/07/2017

Brent P.

Price was excellent. Very professional and excellent communication

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

07/05/2017

Oliver W.

Ended up doing it myself because it was a little more than what I wanted to spend. They gave a thorough estimate with lots of ala carte options.

Description of Work
House power washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

06/30/2017

Mohammed M.

in and out fast with a job well done, leaving no dirt behind.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

05/30/2017

Robert G.

It went very well...since I had never cleaned the exterior windows of some of my higher windows (some approximately 3 stories in height) - it was alot of work (why I hired it out)....other then some confusion concerning on a return time to finish (took 2 days to complete)...it went really well. I really appreciated the sense of ownership they displayed when we reviewed the windows and because of sunlight...some streaks were displayed on the upper windows...once we reviewed the windows together and we both saw the streaks....minutes later they were on their ladders and cleaning them again to remove the streaks hidden by direct sunlight...very pleased!

Description of Work
I needed some exterior windows cleaned at my home.

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

03/30/2017

Ken K.

They had a hard time with the screens. Since they come off from the inside they were blocked by the shade for easy removal. So some were bent slightly to get them on and off; some were not put back into the proper slots; etc. Otherwise the screens and windows were clean including the lower level windows.

Description of Work
Clean all the windows and screens on a 3100 sq ft home.

Work Completed On 03/30/2017

03/06/2017

Peter J.

They did a fine job as far as I can tell. Shower me pictures of dirty ducts.

Description of Work
Laundry duct cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/13/2017

11/29/2016

Daniel P.

Prompt, Quick service, done correctly, did not leave a mess behind.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning