Vinyl Sash

Founded 1934 • With Angi since September 2010

Vinyl Sash is a full-service home improvement business. Family owned and operated for 88 years. Vinyl Sash has manufactured vinyl windows and patio doors since 1970. In addition to custom vinyl windows, Vinyl Sash builds custom 3 season and 4 season sunrooms for your home and patio. While windows

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

4.3

window replacement (11)door installation (3)Patios (1)siding companies (1)bathtub refinishing (1)garage building (1)

06/08/2020

Alfred C.

No response for 2 weeks, I contacted them - they closed their Saginaw office and were not interested coming from Flint location. I didn’t pursue any further estimates.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

08/06/2018

Morrie C.

Better than expected! Crew was helpful, friendly, picked up after completion.

Description of Work
Window replacement and walk-in shower to replace tub

Category bathtub refinishing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

02/10/2016

Patricia C.

Work Completed On 11/18/2015

01/27/2016

Delores W.

The owner came back out and told me he would put a rubber roof on for about $2000. I told him I couldn't justify spending more money on the room. We just can't use the room when it rains. He told me I'm the ONLY one that ever had a problem with the noise. Needless to say I just got more dissatisfied.

Description of Work
We had a 4 season room put on our house. On their web site their pictures all show a regular type roof. The roof is really vinyl. It is like sitting in a travel trailer. The beadboard wood on one wall was put up so sloppy. We had the owner come out and he said there wasn't anything they could do. The founder/owner of the company was supposed to call us but he never did. I do not recommend them for anything.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 02/01/2016

08/20/2015

D Lynn S.

The windows are great! We had a good experience with the salesman, John. The problem came with the scheduling of the job. Ryan just didn't have it together and was not very professional in the handling of of our job. We had two different sets of installers. The first two installers were not as good as the second two. I understand there were issues, but the customer shouldn't have to deal with delays and longer installation times because of personal problems with the installers. Instead the scheduler (Ryan) should be more attentive to the schedule and the needs of the customer and send the installers who can do the job in the first place. However, that being said, I love the new windows and would definitely recommend the product.

Description of Work
Replaced 10 windows and one patio door.

Category replacement windows, patios

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

05/14/2015

Mary S.

My Vinyl Sash representitive Mike Bloss was EXCELLENT! He was extremely experienced and articulate. He came over soon after I called there and examined the windows and measured them. He ordered the exact replacement windows and a few weeks after that, he called to arrange the replacement. He came on time as we had arranged and completed the job quickly and efficiently. He was very friendly and gave me good information on how to care for the window and tips on how to keep the sliders moving easily. I have been very happy with Vinyl Sash for many years and recommend them to my friends and family. Also I love their windows. They are easy to clean and well made.

Description of Work
Mike Bloss of Vinyl Sash came to my home and replaced 3 windows because they were fogging up inside. These windows were original Vinyl Sash windows that were probably 10+ yrs old and their warranty covered the fix. (That alone is pretty great!)

Work Completed On 05/07/2015

04/23/2015

Clayton H.

Description of Work
Replaced 9 standard size window, 7 on main floor and 2 on second floor. Replaced one picture window and install patio doors where second picture window used to be. Also replace 6 basement windows. All of these windows were 1950 originals. Ryan came to the house to quote the job and explain the different quality and types of windows and patio doors. He said the windows would be ready for install in about 4 weeks. 4 weeks later on a Friday we were told that Scott would be starting the work on Monday. Scott has been very prompt and professional. The weather has been very rainy so progress has been a little slower than Scott would like but all is good so far.

Work Completed On 04/21/2015

04/02/2015

Jeffrey S.

Description of Work
I had 6 windows replaced including a large picture window. They look very nice and the employee who did the work was friendly, prompt and did a great job. He cleaned up everything every day and was very professional. The windows may have been a little expensive, but I'm pleased and would use Vinyl Sash again.

Work Completed On 03/16/2015

02/25/2014

Kelly L.

Windows took 6 to 8 weeks to make. All windows were odd sizes. Loved the result!! 2 workmen installed windows, very professional and they look great. We are really happy with them.

Description of Work
Installed windows in entire house.

Work Completed On 02/18/2014

02/06/2014

john M.

Materials and service were very good! Prices were very competitive, no surprises. Professional service before, during, and after installation. They stand behind product and work. Very pleased. Have used them for work on 4 homes over the years. Always satisfied.

Description of Work
windows, siding, deck, patio room

Work Completed On 12/10/2013

01/10/2013

sondra T.

There wasn't anything that I disliked. The guy came in and measured and made the windows. Everyday he cleaned up after himself. There was no mess and no fuss. They are local. The factory that built the windows Saginaw. I try to support local companies. I don't really know about the price, because I didn't really have any other estimates. I had gotten windows from them in the 70's. That was one of the things that swayed me, because I knew they had been in business a long time.

Description of Work
They put in new windows for me.

Work Completed On 10/10/2011

12/30/2011

Doug L.

This place has a great team from start to finish. Ryan came to our home and presented the windows in detail and answered any and all questions. Next he sent Mike out and he measured all the windows. A very pleasant man who will take time to answer any questions you may have. Dan, the third man on the team, worked diligently through the rain/snow to install all our windows. This is a very hard working team whose goal is to bring 100 percent satisfaction to the customer. When installing the sliding door, we thought maybe there would be some problems but the three of them worked everything out for us and we are extremely happy with the results. Highly recommend this team to you to get the job done.

Description of Work
I had nine windows on the main floor replaced. Plus eight basement windows replaced and a sliding glass door installed in the dining room.

Work Completed On 12/21/2011

09/22/2011

Rosalind Y.

Everything was as they said it would be and there was no increase on the price or anything. It was an extremely hot day but he worked consistently throughout even though he was working in our basement. The windows he put in were beautiful and they were just perfect. He said that they had done the windows 30 years ago, and it still has the same quality in their workmanship. They are prompt and come when they say they are coming. They call you before they come and remind you of your schedule and dates. They do really beautiful work. My mother is now going to have them do the other windows.

Description of Work
Vinyl Sash of Flint put in new windows in our basement.

Work Completed On 07/01/2011

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check
    Michigan
    Michigan: Contractors
    05/31/2023

Please call for more details.