Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Bay City, MI
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Bay City
- Todds Services, Inc.Thank you, Todd’s Services, Inc. for the warranty service performed at my residence. You have always provided a “no-questions-asked” response to the few maintenance items that I requested that you take care of. Your service employees are very professional and friendly, and did an incredible job of repairing the issues and completely cleaning up when completed. I must say that Todd’s Services, Inc is one of Michigan’s premier full-service landscaping services. From the sales and design staff, to the installation crew, and now the maintenance personnel have been a very satisfying and painless experience. I have gotten many complements on my yard, with all of the unique features that you implemented for me. I am glad I put my trust in you, and would not hesitate to call on you for any future work
- Todds Services, Inc.Excellent! Nadeen was great! She was efficient, very knowledgeable & accommodating with changes we requested, besides checking out the whole sprinkler system to make sure things were working correctly like we wanted them to. This is the 3rd time we've requested her when we needed service, over the years, because she listens & accommodates our requests & knows what she's doing. She's professional & friendly! We know we're in good hands with her. Ron & Gail Jones, Brighto
- Foster Irrigation IncBefore I wrote my review, I looked at the others. The communication back and forth was very good. E-mail was better than calling, but even calls were answered in a reasonable time (24 hours in high season). They installed my system 10 plus years ago and have winterized it every year. I get a reminder card or call and leave a message and without extensive communication it gets done and I am billed. Simple. This year I had a fire in my garage. I keep my pump (withdraw water from my lake) and control box in my garage. All were damaged by the fire. I called during high season, they got me on the schedule based on the reconstruction work schedule, came to evaluate what they would need to do and came back as scheduled and rewired, reinstalled and assured the system was up an running. They made a challenging situation seem seamless. As a long term customer with high expectations of quality and service. They deliver
- Jetstream Landscape & IrrgtnThe company went above and beyond with making sure all our questions were answered. They brought out pieces of all the pipe and tile that was being used and explained how everything was going to work. They were respectful with communicating the times they would be working, they were respectful not using any profanity while working. The job was done in a timely manner. The most impressive thing was that they replanted our rhubarb plant and replaced or upgraded any issues with our sprinkler system as they went along. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for help with any type of irrigation issues. Awesome job guys! Thank You!!
- Todds Services, Inc.Excellent work by Nadeen at Todd's Services. She was very patient, listening to our concerns, and found the sources and fixed all. She is also a very pleasant person and took excellent precautions to may us all feel safe with the present COVID 19 problems. Highly recommended.
- American SprinklerIt went great. Called Thursday afternoon 2:00 and Jeff had a crew in the driveway by 9:00 am on Friday. Guys were clean, polite and did a very professional job. I highly recommend this company (as I tried two other companies). One never showed and the other did the job wrong.
- American SprinklerVery happy with service. Showed up on time. Had very good equipment & were very fast.
- Custom Lawn CareWe were extremely pleased with the work they did. The house had been sold and they managed to fertilize its lawn over those years. They contracted for a lawn for a parade of homes and they were under the gun but they managed to do our lawn. The sprinkler system was just excellent and we've had no problems at all. The owner who put in the lawn for us during that time was very helpful in making sure that the water supply piping was adequate. We needed at least a one-inch water supply for the sprinkler system and he reviewed that with the builder. We were also able to install a separate water meter for the irrigation so we didn't pay for the sewer fee for the water we use. It became less expensive for us to use water for the irrigation. One of the bushes they planted didn't do very well and they replaced it. They exceeded our expectations in every way
- Locke's Landscaping & Brick PavingFrom start to finish the experience with Locke's Landscaping and Brick Paving was fantastic! This company brought our (2 years in the making) vision to life creating a 1200+ sqft custom outdoor living space...on time and on budget! I give Locke's Landscaping my highest recommendation. Couldn't be happier with the results. If you've done your homework and you're now trying to decide... let this recommendation help to put your mind at ease. No matter how large or small your project is you can trust Locke's Landscaping and Brick Paving to perform! We're already planning another project for 2021
- Todds Services, Inc.I was looking for a full service landscaping company. Someone who could design and install both the front and back yard landscaping. In addition to irrigation, sod, plants and trees I also wanted a deck, pavers, stamped concrete, built-in barbeque and fire pit. I extensively searched the web and went to home improvement shows. After reviewing Todd’s Landscaping Services web page I contacted them for a design consultation. Their expert designer consultant did an incredible job preparing 3D rendering of how the landscaping project would look. After reviewing the documents, I immediately hired them. Once my new home had final grading done, Todd’s Landscaping Services promptly came out and started the project. The project supervisor made helpful suggestions on how certain things might be tweaked in order to have an even more aesthetically pleasing landscape. The entire project was finished on-time. It is amazing how close it looks to the 3D rendering. Each member of the various crews was completely professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend this company. A special shout-out to Matt, Frankie, Doug, Kevin, Mike, and the rest of the crew that made my dream come true
Irrigation Systems Installers in Bay City
- Business Description:As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-MichiganRecent Review:I've been using Custom Lawn Care for several years. They've always been very professional, courteous and treat me like family. I will continue to use them in the future. However, the real reason for me commenting today is because of their technician Greg Hughes. I recently had a tree come down in my back yard and it did a lot of damage to my lawn. Greg went way out of his way to make sure I understood what needs to be done this Fall and next Spring to make sure my lawn recovers the quickest. I really appreciated the information and education Greg provided. He's definitely a keeper. Well done GregMark F.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Locally Operated. Serving the community since 1989. M&M is the name you can trust. Our dedicated staff works together as a family unit, even vacationing together annually. M&M uses only Michigan made materials, supplied by local markets. Our professional, and experienced crew will complete your project correctly and on time. All of M&M's installers strive for quality at each site, and most are certified with CertainTeed and ShingleMaster Installers. Our office includes produc..Recent Review:Everything went very well.Informed me right away of quoted cost,and were very prompt at informing me of when it would be fixed. When there was a break in the weather( winter- snow and ice), they came and fixed the problemDorothy N.
- Business Description:30 plus employeesRecent Review:October 8, 2019 We started with Great Lakes Landcare in 2018. After prepaying for 7 lawn treatments and 1 mosquito control for the season, we were supposed to receive a free aeration according to GLL's verbal and printed out statement. We only received 5 treatments plus the mosquito control. I cancelled the service only to be talked into keeping it for 4 tree treatments, 1 grub control, 2 crab & weed for grass (1 being free from previous year) and 2 weed & feed for grass, plus we were supposed to get the free aeration from the previous year to be done in September. Just spoke with GLL only to be hung up on by Doug after asking about the free aeration from previous year and saying I wanted to cancel their service for next year. Called back and was told by James that he never said we would get the free aeration this year and it should never have been promised to us for free the previous year (which I have in writing on THEIR contract), and that it's not his (James') problem! "They bent over backwards for us! Go take your business elsewhere!" First of all, GLL did not bend over backwards for us! They only came out for the exact amount of times we paid for; we never asked for anything extra, although I did tell Tim when he applied our last treatment how bad the lawn looked, and our lawn looks horrible! We have more crabgrass than ever and tons of weeds! Not to mention, STILL NOT getting the free aeration we were supposed to receive from the 2018 season! I would have never used their services again if I weren't assured that we would still receive the free aeration from the 2018 season! Waiting for Anthony the owner to call me, but not holding on to much hope that he will! I do NOT recommend using this company. They lie to get your business, lie to try and keep your business, and don't care if you are satisfied with their services! I gave them a second chance, but will NEVER give them another. They definitely don't deserve YOUR business UPATED 10/9/2019 of Work: UPDATE from 10/7/19 Review Text: UPDATE: Anthony (owner) called me yesterday and said we would receive our free aeration tomorrow (today). I was skeptical, but Mark is here doing it now. Showed Mark all paperwork so he could see that we were not fabricating anything; he offered the information that the free aeration was a promotion to match other lawn companies. James LIED saying "that it never should have been promised to us, too bad, not his problem and take your business elsewhere!" Thank you Anthony for calling me back and fulfilling the contract, but if you continue employing people like James and Doug, your company will continue losing customers. I still recommend NOT using this company for your lawn care needsLori S.
- Business Description:Our driving focus at Eastern Michigan Landscaping is to provide dependable, top quality service with an open and honest, personable approach to customer service. Owner Jennifer Beattie has used her 20+ years of experience running a Landscape and Lawn Care business to assemble and develop a management team that can accomplish this mission. Jamie Beattie, CEO/ will guarantee his active involvement in all operations to ensure that high quality services will be provided in a professional manner. ..Recent Review:5 died and were supposed to be guaranteed. We kept calling and were told they would drop off trees for us to replant. It never happened and now nobody will call us backJulie C.
- Business Description:We will meet or beat anyone
- Business Description:We provide the following services: Full service lawn care, Yard debris/leaf clean up, Spring clean up and Snow removal. We offer quick reliable service with competitive pricing and weekly, bi-weekly and monthly service schedules and payment plans based on services
- Business Description:LAWN MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS, EMERALD ASH BORER TREATMENTRecent Review:The design turned out great, matches my back yard and house (house and yard are in typical late 90's early 2000's subdivision with vinyl sided houses). The installation was completed quickly and was high quality. The crews straightened up each day they left and did a full cleanup upon completion of project. Had more in the design than I was able to implement this year. I will be doing some of it myself this fall and will be calling Bay Landscaping back to complete more next year. I have been told that they are on the high side for pricing but it was worth every penny to meBrian K.
- Business Description:C.J. Callaghan & Sons are not just a couple of guys with a truck and a mower. We offer a large inventory of both residential and municipal grade equipment. C.J. Callaghan & Sons has been providing a perfect cut and so much more since 1975. Our team is fully trained, professionally uniformed and will provide you with outstanding service. We are Fenton’s longest established snow plowing and lawn maintenance company
- Business Description:Additional phone number - (810) 750-1721.Recent Review:Contacted this business twice, gave the receptionist info. They never bothered to contact me back. Apparently they don't need business and will never get mine. <br />audrey t.
- Recent Review:It was great. They respect the yard and did what they said they would do with good results.Robert D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Birch Run
- Saint Charles
lawn irrigation services in Bay City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dobis Landscaping5482 Garfield Road
- Dobis Landscaping
- Great Lakes Landcare Inc5358 Hill 23 Dr
- Great Lakes Landcare Inc
- Precision Lawn Sprinkler Inc501 S Westervelt Rd
- Precision Lawn Sprinkler Inc
- Reder Landscaping3805 N Rockwell Dr
- Reder Landscaping
- WEYAND BROS, INC10888 SWAN CREEK RD
- WEYAND BROS, INC