Property Monkey

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2016

2.5

Property Monkey is a full service property maintenance company specializing in Heating and Cooling but can perform many other tasks for your home or business...

Remarkable Roofing

We are a small family business with over 20 years experience. License and insured. Every job is treated as if it were our own house.

Calvary Electric

Welcome to Calvary Electric, LLC! With over 20 years of experience, I'm your go-to guy for all of your electrical needs. My main priority within this business has always been to finish the project to perfection while building lasting customer relationships, and always at an affordable price. I will always treat your home as if it were my own. With me, you will get an upfront and honest answer to any question you have about your project, and I make sure to take the extra time to make sure my clients fully understand what their buying. What I also provide is a $165 diagnostic call before 5pm M-F and $195 after 5pm or Saturday. One hour labor and trip charge included! Give Calvary Electric, LLC, a call today, I look forward to hearing from you!

Craft Electrical Services

Craft Electrical Services has over 23 years of quality experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

09/10/2017

Came out initially to look at the boiler, said they would get back with us. They did not, and did not respond to several requests to get information to us. Initially they were responsive with coming out but then stopped responding.

Description of Work
Requested quote for repair/replace boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/01/2017

He responded promptly and came to our house to look over the boiler and said he'd get an estimate to us. We have never heard from him, despite several attempts to contact him since. We aren't able to rate his work or cost, just his responsiveness and professionalism. The 'D' ratings were because he did initially respond and show up.

Description of Work
An estimate was requested for repair or replacement of our boiler.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are a full service mechanical contractor, but we also do remodeling projects, plumbing repairs, outdoor services such as mosquito abatement and snow removal.