Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Bay City, MI
There are 14 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Bay City
- Remarkable RoofingRemarkable Roofing, one of several contractors to contact me about my roofing needs. This is a family-owned business that was responsive to my needs and was very honest and transparent about their philosophy and my roof needs. Originally, I was going to repair part of the roof, but it became apparent the last roofer (23+ yr prior) failed to install several key items. Mark picked up on these issues (reinforced on the install by his boys). For this reason, I opted to replace the whole roof. Remarkable Roofing was the lowest bid, which included the replacement of a gutter on the upper roof by a subcontractor. While Remarkable Roofing may not offer the same "shingle warranty" (ie., extended warrant) some of the other "Master Installers", we do still have the "normal" shingle warranty that will outlive us in the house, but more importantly, we received a 10 yr labor warranty for any issues related to the install vs the shingles. Once the install started, it took a few days, to complete, but that was due to rain and a couple of issues I was happy to comply with. During the install, Mark's crew (his boys and colleagues) were very respectful, kept me informed, cleaned up their mess every day, and ensured the roof was secured at the end of each day's work as we experienced a lot of rain during the install. Overall nice experience and would hire again
- Locke's Landscaping & Brick PavingExcellent: Locke's crew did a great job. The design was well laid-out, reasonably priced, delivered on time, and the crew cleaned-up after the job was completed.
- Werth RoofingI have worked with Werth Roofing for almost thirty years and have always appreciated the degree of integrity brought to each project. I trust the work is completed to the highest standards.
- Remarkable RoofingRemarkable Roofing did a great job on our roof. We were very pleased with their services and wouldn’t hesitate to call them again.
- RG Seamless Gutters & Garage Doors LLCThey were great from first contact and the project went very quickly after contract approved and the gutters look great.
- New GuttersAbsolutely perfect! Professional from start to finish. I’ll definitely be referring my friends and family!
- Apex RoofingServices went well, waiting for the snow to melt that fell shortly after they finished. It looked good .
- Motor City BuildersWe were very pleased with the work of Motor City Builders. From the first call Matt was very informative and upfront. He was timely with giving an estimate and gave honest information about the timing of the project and possible hold ups of materials due to COVID. Fortunately, that did not prove to be an issue. The workers showed up on time each day and worked diligently throughout the day. Siding is a high priced project and Matt's price was well within our set budget. We recently had a roof done and upon them starting the siding they found some issues with the roof that weren't done quite right. We appreciate them being upfront and more importantly skilled to fix it and complete the siding with quality workmanship. Again, Matt was honest about what was needed and although there was additional cost to us it was a crisis averted. We have already happily given referrals to those who have asked
- Werth RoofingWould hire again in a heartbeat. Mr Werth is extremely reliable, through and meticulous. Couldn't be more pleased with the results and his hardworking crew.
- Renaissance ContractingI highly recommend Renaissance Contracting. Sterling and his team were very professional, respectful, and honest. He took extra time to walk me through options, pricing, and timing for a new roof, insulation, and gutters (~$11,000). I never felt like I was being offered a sales pitch, and throughout the entire process before, during, and after, I truly felt he had my best interest at the forefront. The job was completed as promised and at a very high level of quality. I will definitely call them for other projects in the future
Gutter Repair Contractors in Bay City
- Business Description:For 30+ years, our family has been proudly providing the highest quality workmanship and customer service which strives to exceed your expectations. For direct quote, copy and paste this link: https://secure.getjobber.com/web_forms/client_form?web_form_key=5a23f28dba10b11aa3d5befabe0d4fbf Professional, knowledgeable, detailed, friendly, and accommodating are just a few words that our clients have used to describe us. If your project is big or small, you will receive that same special treatmen..Recent Review:SureGuard Roofing did an excellent job replacing the hail damaged skylight in my master bath. I sat at my kitchen table for hours surfing the web and watching Ryan replace the skylight on my steep roof. I was greatly impressed with his attention to detail in replacing the skylight and the shingles, and with his clean up after the job was done. Thank you Ryan for an excellent jobJackie R.
- Business Description:Foundation Systems of Michigan, founded in 2007, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Livonia, Grand Rapids, and Traverse City. FSM is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help ..Recent Review:Worst experience ever with them. They promised to fix the small leak in my basement. During installation I told the foreman I specifically thought the dry well location was way too close to the house and that it should be put in the back yard. He said there is no way it would flood and worst case it would get mildly damp in the front yard if it rained a ton (in hindsight because they didn't want to do the extra work of putting it in the correct location). That was definitely not true as almost immediately it overflowed. This flooded not only our basement but also our elderly neighbors basement and garage too. My pregnant wife and I had to literally stay up all night mopping up the basement so that it would not be ruined until get could get an emergency plumber to come out the next day. Their incompetence almost put my wife into premature labor due to the physical exertion of having to stay up all night mopping even though I tried to do as much as I could. For well over two months I have left numerous messages with the company as well as my salesman, Alan Free, who very much apologized to me for their incompetence and told me a manager would call me back. They still have not called back. Totally unethical and incompetent. Just not right for them to charge thousands of dollars, create a bigger problem, and refuse to do anything about itBobby D.
- Business Description:The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 300,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government. Our basement waterproofing systems are warranted and designed to protect your home from problems caused by a high water table, heavy wet soil, cracks or seams in the floor and ..
- Business Description:We offer seamless gutters and gutter protection systems to a wide area of Southeast and Mid-Michigan. With a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we aim to WOW our customers with a level of service hard to find in the industry
- Business Description:Exterior Remodeling company specializing in asphalt, metal, flat roofing, masonry, siding, gutter, and window.Recent Review:Ryan Petty did our inspection. He showed up on time; did a thorough, professional job. He displayed a high amount of knowledge about roofing, structural deficiencies and assessment of remaining life of existing roof. Yet, he was very practical in his recommendations and at no time pressured us to buy unnecessary products or services. He provided us a written assessment of our roof and its overall condition at no cost to us (as we are selling our home in the near future)Joe H.
- Business Description:We are a small family business with over 20 years experience. License and insured. Every job is treated as if it were our own house.Recent Review:Remarkable Roofing, one of several contractors to contact me about my roofing needs. This is a family-owned business that was responsive to my needs and was very honest and transparent about their philosophy and my roof needs. Originally, I was going to repair part of the roof, but it became apparent the last roofer (23+ yr prior) failed to install several key items. Mark picked up on these issues (reinforced on the install by his boys). For this reason, I opted to replace the whole roof. Remarkable Roofing was the lowest bid, which included the replacement of a gutter on the upper roof by a subcontractor. While Remarkable Roofing may not offer the same "shingle warranty" (ie., extended warrant) some of the other "Master Installers", we do still have the "normal" shingle warranty that will outlive us in the house, but more importantly, we received a 10 yr labor warranty for any issues related to the install vs the shingles. Once the install started, it took a few days, to complete, but that was due to rain and a couple of issues I was happy to comply with. During the install, Mark's crew (his boys and colleagues) were very respectful, kept me informed, cleaned up their mess every day, and ensured the roof was secured at the end of each day's work as we experienced a lot of rain during the install. Overall nice experience and would hire again.David B.
- Business Description:Residential Roofing and sidingRecent Review:Wonderful. The crew was great. started 24x24 garage as scheduled. Worked 7:30 t0 finish avout 1PM. Great clean up...no nails found in yard. Mr. Werth was very attentive and easy to work witk. We are also very pleased with house roof repair of wind blown off shingles...can't even see where it was repaired. Definitely call Norm Werth for your roofing needsC a r o l y n F.
- Business Description:21st Century Window is an independent full-service window installation company (We Do Not Do Repairs). We sell and install windows made by Anderson, Marvin, Pella, Sunrise, and more! By being an independent window broker, we have the freedom to use a variety of window products and innovative new designs. The customers needs can be best fulfilled by having a variety of options in regards to manufacturers and pricing. We also work with your finances and set up a three payment plan during the pr..Recent Review:I was so happy with my first experience with this company, that I hired them again in 2021 to replace a door wall and 2 windows in my living room. The guys who installed the windows clearly cared about the quality of their work, and it shows in the results. My new windows look great and are problem-free. The workers were careful around my furniture, and thorough about cleaning up. I was pleased with the overall professionalism of 21st Century Window, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them againDave P.
- Business Description:We provide exact prices for home improvements including, but not limited to; roofing, siding, windows, insulation, decking, interior painting and bathroom remodels. We are also licensed home inspectors and can inspect whole homes and roofs for sellers and buyers. Give us a call to schedule your appointment!Recent Review:Benny and his crew were great to work with! They showed up on time every day and completed the job in only 3 days! We are very happy with everything they did, they were very respectful of our property, and they did a great jobkristen w.
- Business Description:Have worked Home Warrenty Repair for over 10 years. Replacing Roofs, Floors, and Siding. Installign Countertops, tiling, flooring, drywall, windows and doors, trim work, and insulation. Many times fixing bad structure issues from the floors, walls, and the rafters of a ceiling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Are your gutters pulling away from your house? Learn the possible causes of this pesky yet common issue, and how to fix gutters that have become separated.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Bay City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 21st Century Windows33228 W 12 Mile Rd Suite #146
- 21st Century Windows
- A PLUS CONSTRUCTION INC1021 W Genesee Ave
- A Plus Seamless Eavestrough12680 Trinklein Rd
- A&A Construction15205 Pinewood Trail
- ACE ROOFING CO5226 Lippincott Blvd
- Advanced Home & Door Solutions7079 State Rd
- Advantage Roofing7502 Lake Rd
- A PLUS CONSTRUCTION INC
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc8175 Big Lake Rd
- Bass Contracting223 W Bradford Rd
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Brian Kalinowski Builder2221 W.Midland Rd.
- Brian Simons Construction9259 Mckinley Rd
- Brothers Quality Roofing1880 W Gordonville Rd
- Brown Home Improvement Roofing & Remodeling11394 N Linden Rd Ste K
- B Dry System of Michigan Inc
- C & L Ward Brothers Co9284 Lapeer Rd
- ccnco2138 3rd St
Bay City, Michigan
- Chess Roofing & Siding1119 Earl Blvd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clinton D Clark Builders47 N 7 Mile Rd
- Corkins Construction, Inc2245 Musson Rd
- Cutting Edge Construction6500 Boulder Hwy
Las Vegas, Nevada
- C & L Ward Brothers Co
- Elite Building Solutions288 E. State St. Suite A
- Elite Renovations2410 N. Carolina St.
- Energy First Home Improvements114 East Superior Street B
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Eurich Home Improvement3734 Fortune Blvd
- Elite Building Solutions
- H&H Construction1804 bay st
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hansons Window & Siding of Saginaw3995 Fashion Square Blvd Ste 10
- Heavenly Home Construction LLC4258 N Genesee Rd
- HomeZone Improvements8200 Embury Rd
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- H&H Construction
- M & M Seamless Gutters, Inc.801 S. Henry Street
Bay City, Michigan
- M&M Seamless Gutters Inc801 S Henry St
Bay City, Michigan
- Michigan Building Supply LLC3365 Freeland Rd Ste A
- Michigan's #1 Bat&wildlife Removal Llc.6152 W Wilson Rd
- Mid-Michigan Renovations, Inc.303 Smith St
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- M & M Seamless Gutters, Inc.
- S&P BUILDERS6076 Thistle Dr
- Salvatore Contracting LLC5172 Stimson rd
- Star Improvements221 N Water St
- Stratton Home Improvement and Repair LLC4085 MILL ST
North Branch, Michigan
- Superior Carpentry106 W Meadowbrook Dr
- SureGuard Roofing & Maintenance650 S. Lapeer Rd
- SWEERS EAVESTROUGH & ROOFING CO INC6165 E ATHERTON RD
- S&P BUILDERS
- The Home Depot4245 E Court St
- The neighborhood handyman5036 N Latson Rd
- Tree Removal Specialist717 North 8 Mile Rd
- Trevino construction LLC
- Trevino Roofing100 S Frost Dr
- Tri City Remodeling3700 Centennial Dr
- TRI-CITY CONTRACTING INC1464 HAWTHORNE DR
- The Home Depot
- Uebes Home Improvement
- Uebes Home Improvement
- Yeager Roofing2100 Midland Rd
- Yeager Roofing
- Zodiac Hauling & Outdoor Services LLCPO Box 827
Mount Morris, Michigan
- Zodiac Hauling & Outdoor Services LLC