Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

3.6

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

Soma Electric

Soma Electric

Electrical contractor looking for "small jobs" that the large contractors tend to shun. Such as the services offered below:

02/12/2016

It was fine. Punctuality is what they were lacking. They didn't get here when they said they would. There were like two reschedules. They said they ran in to problems. They apologized but we had to stay home from work twice. I would use them again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Best Buy to buy and install a TV.

CATEGORY home theater design

09/08/2015

I took my computer into Geek Squad and they analyzed the problem of not able to power up as needing a new power supply. They do not carry any inventory of replacement parts and said that if I brought in a new power supply that they would replace it for the published cost of $49.95. I purchased a new power supply through Amazon and took the computer and new power supply into Best Buy Geek Squad. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced power supply.

02/21/2014

So far, very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on computer would not have been cost effective, so I purchased a new laptop & some other services.

06/02/2012

I would use this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought an HP laptop.

CATEGORY computer sales

03/23/2006

I WOULD NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. THEY DID REALLY GOOD WORK BUT THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDED WAS REALLY BAD. THEY WOULD NOT TAKE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER OVER THE PHONE, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEFORE. I HAD TO MAKE AN EXTRA TRIP ACROSS TOWN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT A NEW HARD DRIVE IN MY COMPUTER.

CATEGORY computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available