NorthWest Construction LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2006

21521 Donaldson St

Dearborn, MI 48124

Award Winning! NorthWest Construction promises to treat each customer with respect, while maintaining the highest industry standards for safety, teamwork and excellent craftsmanship. You can trust us to do the job right, and our customer letters echo this promise to you. Free Roofing and ventilation inspection, Free ridge vent with purchase of new roof!!!...

12/26/2021

Christine D.

New siding for whole house, with tear down of brick facade. Huge job! Extremely satisfied with quality of work. Fixed problems I didn't know I had. Improved the look and value of my home. Very satisfied with their customer service. I would highly recommend Northwest Construction.

Description of Work
Tear down of brick facade and siding of whole house.

Category gutter repair, masonry, siding

12/18/2021

maria W.

Excellent job! I was very impressed with the quality of workmanship and attention to detail.

Description of Work
New deck, Garage door replaced and drywall repaired, Siding repairs

Category decks, handyman service

07/03/2021

Lillian H.

Terry and his crew were excellent in creating a beautiful accent wall in my living room. When I first met Terry, I thought he was very knowledgeable, professional and honest. I met several contractors before him and noticed that Terry was understanding and thoughtful, considering that I didn’t have a clue in what to look for when hiring a contractor. He explained the business and told me to look out for those who requires a huge down payment. Overall, I’m glad I chose Northwest Construction because they delivered what I envisioned my wall to look like. I will definitely recommend and hire them AGAIN!!!!

Description of Work
Placed and painted shiplap on my wall to create a beautiful accent wall. Mounted fireplace and tv on accent wall

Category remodeling

06/26/2021

Paul M.

Terry and his crew did an amazing job! Great communication all the way through the process, would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Garage Roof and Repairs

10/07/2020

Ted L.

All work was top notch. Their guidance was great, materials high quality, prices very reasonable, and interactions very friendly.

Description of Work
NorthWest replaced my house and garage roofs, installed new gutters, installed two outside doors, and installed a porch railing for me.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

08/12/2020

Matthew V.

NorthWest Construction LLC took the stress out of a major repair to our home! Replacing our roof wasn’t in our plans but the professionalism and quality of work performed by NorthWest made us happy with our decision to have them do the work. The worker‘s attention to detail and willingness to take the time to do the job correctly was impressive and appreciated. Communication with NorthWest throughout the job was cordial and any and all questions were answered quickly. Overall, we are extremely happy with the work that was done by NorthWest Construction and are happy to recommend this company to others!

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category awnings, gutter repair, roofing

We appreciate your review and we appreciate the opportunity to work for you. Thank you!

04/16/2020

Sue S.

They were amazing. John, our project manager, was on top of everything from the time we signed the contract. The trades that they used were friendly & cleaned up after themselves when they were done. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They build a bathroom & storage closet on our second floor.

Category awnings, home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Northwest Construction! We are so appreciative of your business!

04/07/2020

Laurie D.

Other than the disagreeable weather that everyone will remember from Oct-Nov 2019, it couldn’t have gone better. The house is one-of-a-kind, built in 2001, but it had the original roof on it. We just bought it in 2018 and were familiar with Northwest quality as they had done some minor remodeling on the house we sold. There was no question they were getting this job. While they were on the job, the crew rerouted some cumbersome venting in the attic and now all the vents are on one side of the house. The skylights are beautiful and I love the blackout blinds they installed. They used beautiful GAF shingles and this roofline is so beautiful when you come up on it. Northwest is the only company we will deal with.

Description of Work
Roof replacement; new skylights/blinds

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for leaving such a wonderful review, we loved working with you again and are very thankful for your business time and time again! We look forward to working with you in the future!

03/19/2020

Robert H.

Terry is he consummate professional. He’s honest, punctual, and he goes out of his way to address all of your questions. He showed up when he said he would, checked in when he felt things like the number of downspouts needed to be reconsidered, kept me informed of what was to take place, and showed up at the end of the job to answer questions and talk about next steps. This is a company you can trust. They work hard it earn it and the won’t let you down.

Description of Work
Gutters and trim

Category gutter repair, siding

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for leaving this review and taking the time to share your experience with us! We look forward to working with you in the future!

02/26/2020

Tom & Cynthia I.

Not sure where to begin with this second review! My first review was early on with this just completed bath remodeling. I am writing this on February 26, 2020. The final inspection was just this morning! In good faith we hired Northwest construction, Dearborn, MI. and signed a contact 10/ 19/2019. We we’re brought our final bill on February 8th 2020 as the Project Manager was in need of going out of town. Billing was increased due to unforeseen circumstances and overages of materials. Even though we were told in the beginning that he estimated high end pricing for us, often items wanted were said to be “out of stock or discontinued or, just unattainable”. At that point, out of utter frustration, we’d just seek out the item and purchase it! In fact, the final delay ( of one entire month) was a simple bathroom door with glass insert. This was a desired door wanted very early on in this remodeling project. We simply walked into Home Depot and ordered it!! I am not upset about the additional pricing, as it is fair. I am however, extremely unhappy with several other things... 1.) TIME FRAME: at first being told the job would take from a few weeks to a month. It took 4 months! When the final bill was presented, we asked, “Did the company owners ever say anything about the extreme amount of time this job took?” The answer was; “ No, They don’t care!” Clearly!! Next, is the (“unforeseen”) damage done to the rest of our home during this ongoing project, due to carelessness ( in my observation). Plumber fell through the lower bath ceiling, HVAC pounded through the stairwell wall and, the “dustzippered partitions” (being taped for so long) took dry wall as removed. Then, poorly patched and touched up with paint that doesn’t match! We lived with holes in the walls and, ceiling along with plastic zippered walls taped up since November (yes, through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and Valentine’s Day). This was very unacceptable!! The actual construction work is nicely done. The finishing work ( paint, Wood trim, attic access door, projected heat vent cover ( left projecting put from wall 3”???) is the worst construction work I have ever seen done by a professional! Busted and old in poor condition wood trim was reinstalled,after being poorly patched, as part of the finishing of a new project. There was a lot of miscommunication, procrastination in obtaining materials. There was the lost tile episode??! Additionally, tile was miscalculated and costly overages occurred. Then, two weeks scheduled time off during Christmas (unbeknownst to us until Christmas was on us). Unfortunately, for NorthWest, we live in a neighborhood where many are looking to updating their homes. We were ask if the bathroom could be viewed, when it was noticed that the advertising sign was taken away ( end of January) I had to simply tell them the job is not, yet completed and I highly recommend them NOT to consider Northwest Construction, a company “who doesn’t care!”

Description of Work
Bath remodeled

Category home remodeling

12/04/2019

Eric L.

Roof turned out very nice. cleaned up pretty good after project. Northwest construction (John) was very easy to work with and responsive to my needs.

Description of Work
Roof on house and shed and gutter guards

10/31/2019

David J.

Excellent. NorthWest delivered a quality Roof and Gutter system in a very timely fashion. They communicated every step of the process and keep the job site very clean for the duration of the project. Their team conducted themselves in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
Complete Roof & Gutter Replacement for our Ranch House and detached Garage.

09/27/2019

Jerry 2.

Northwest Construction performed a complete tear-off and re-roofing job. We choose them because of their professionalism and expertise along with a high quality product and excellent transferable warranty. We were first referred to them by friends who did a lot of research looking for the best roofers for the money. They did an excellent job on our last house, so we went right to them for our current house. We probably could have saved some money (upfront) going with someone else, but we wanted a quality product and superior warranty that would last as long as we stay here (and help with the resale value). If you are looking for longevity, piece of mind, and adding to your house value (resale Value) then you should seriously consider Northwest Construction and their GAF product line.

Description of Work
Roof - complete system

07/14/2019

Jacob M.

We compared an estimate from Northwest Construction against two other companies; NW Construction had a reasonable price with high quality, so we went with them. One of the other companies seemed to be selling additional product that we didn't need and couldn't afford. The third company had a lower price, but we worried that they were not licensed and insured, and they would be working through a third-party contractor. The NW Construction team worked together well, they were prompt and professional, and they completed the new roof in just a few days, which included the roof, soffits, and new gutters with gutter guards. We have a 2-story home that is about 2,000 square feet.

Description of Work
Installed new roof, soffits, and gutters.

05/22/2019

Rebecca K.

If you are looking for high quality workmanship and someone who cares about the customer, then Northwest Construction is the right choice for you. Yes, they are busy and you might have to wait a little longer to schedule your job, but it is worth it. Any company can send a team out to tear off your roof and put it back on. I got three estimates and Terry was the only person who asked to look inside my attic space to see what was going on with my roof. He recommended enhanced ventilation to meet my needs. No other company took such a consultative approach to the project. I was extremely happy with the results after they replaced my garage roof and house roof. Absolutely beautiful. No company is perfect, and there are bound to be issues with any construction job, but Terry will follow up and make sure you are satisfied with the job. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Garage and House Roof

05/08/2019

Thomas B.

Work was done quickly, staged in a way that protected the structures from damage due to typical Michigan weather. Workers were friendly and discussed what the plan was for each day. At the end of each day the job site was cleaned up. The roof is good looking, workmanship was excellent, and the project was completed quickly without any issues.

Description of Work
New roof on house and garage, new gutters and downspouts, and new attic ventilation.

12/27/2018

William D.

Work completed in 2 days during the summer. As of yet have I been unable to get anyone back out here to review and discuss issues and concerns with the work.

Description of Work
Replaced driveway and several slabs of sidewalk.

Category concrete driveways

12/26/2018

M S.

Owner of Northwest is honest and helpful. Roof looks great, the workers cleaned up leftover debris from project. I love the sun tunnel. Installer did a great job and sun tunnel brings in a lot of natural light to an area that was always dark prior to installation.

Description of Work
Roof tear down, attic ventilation and insurance and sun tunnel installed

Category handyman service, insulation, roofing, skylights

11/28/2018

Maria C.

A+++ Absolutely amazing company. Very reasonable and very accommodating. New siding, gutters and chimney cap. Most professional work crew. Highly recommend!! Customer satisfaction is very important to them and it shows!

Description of Work
Siding and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding, chimney caps

10/10/2018

Pam P.

It went very well! Cedar shakes make a huge nasty dirty mess as they are removed since they basically fall apart as they come off. But as they were removed 2 or 3 guys on the ground were constantly raking and keeping up with removing everything from the ground. The guys working on the roof worked for about two and a half days (10 hours each full day) first removing the cedar shakes, then laying the new plywood base, the new shingles and doing all the other details that created my houses new look. I've received many complements not only on how great my house looks but also from neighbors who appreciated the work ethic of this crew.

Description of Work
A new roof was completed on my 2 story house as well as my garage. The house was a full tear off with the bottom base being old cedar shakes.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps

08/08/2018

Annette G.

I was nervous at first to hire anyone to work on my home (I am newly widowed), but John made me feel at ease and explained everything thoroughly. I first had them do my garage door, and since that went well, I had them do my gutters. That also went well. So I took the plunge and had them do my bathroom. The bathroom was a complete renovation and they did an amazing job. Rob and Carlos showed up everyday, and worked very hard. The results are amazing! They do high-quality work! They were also pleasant to deal with. Very professional and willing to explain all that they were doing. The price was reasonable (I had gotten 3 estimates for all 3 jobs) and the final amount was close to what the quote was for. I had added extras that were not quoted, and John kept tabs on the increases and kept me informed. Next, I hope to have them do my kitchen! I highly recommend this company and especially recommend John, Rob and Carlos.

Description of Work
gutters, garage door, complete bathroom renovation

Category garage doors, gutter repair, home remodeling

02/09/2018

Andrew G.

Terry and his team were responsive and did an amazing job. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again for any work I needed done.

Description of Work
We had 5 wooden columns that were rotting along with some fascia boards that needed to be replaced or covered.

Category decks, gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the favorable feedback on the column and gutter project we completed. This feedback is key to measure our success with customers and the recommendation will assist others in their search for a quality home improvement specialist.

11/14/2017

Carmen G.

They did a fine job and I am very pleased with it. There were exhaust fans that vented into my open attic and they were able to remedy that for me with my permission, so they extended the ducts out to the roof closer to the fans. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Two Layer Tear Off and New Roof Installation

One of the most important rules we follow is to listen to the customer's needs. By doing this, we were able to please the customer and remedy the situation. We installed a GAF roofing system after the tear off and competed insulation, duct work and exhaust fans. We were most pleased with this review and working with this customer. Thank you.

11/13/2017

Otis E.

Despite the weather delays....they did an excellent job and would refer them all over again!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
tear off and re roof!!

The weather is always unpredictable, so we appreciated your understanding. We installed a beautiful GAF Pewter gray Timberline roofing system after a full tear off. We thank you for the referral and confidence for a rehire.

10/29/2017

Kayla B.

Excellent work! The crew was very courteous and did a great job on the roof - it looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Roof replaced on house and garage

We like to hear that our crews exemplified professionalism on the site. This was a streamlined roof project and the customers were great to work with. Customer satisfaction with both the crew and the GAF roofing system is one of our key goals. Thank you for the positive review.

Mr. Mason LLC

Mr. Mason LLC is a family owned and operated masonry company. We are a fully licensed and insured company. Mr. Mason LLC continues to maintain current workman’s compensation and liability insurance. Mr. Mason LLC specializes in residential masonry restoration. We here at Mr. Mason LLC strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction! Through friendly and prompt customer service, as well as quality projects built to withstand the harsh elements of Michigan winters. From Chimney rebuilds to simple tuck-pointing, each project is addressed with the same care and compassion. While having 30+ years of combined experience restoring homes in the metro Detroit area, Mr. Mason LLC currently employs only 10-15 skilled employees. Mr. Mason LLC Accepts only the highest quality craftsmanship from our masons and trusted workforce. Mr. Mason LLC has remained small enough to care without lacking production, quality and safety.

Above All Masonry & Construction LLC

From chimney cleaning to a new roof, we can help improve the look and value of your home or business. We have over 25 years experience adn we are fully insured and licensed. Above All Masonry & Construction, LLC is dedicated to home beautification and restoration for both Residential and Commercial properties. Protecting our clients' investment with durable, guranteed products, increasing home values and our professional, courteous employees are all sources of pride. We treat every project like its our own home. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and the Detroit and Downriver Business Association.

Detroit Construction Solutions LLC

Detroit Construction Solutions is a fully licensed and insured construction contractor dedicated to being the solution to your problem. Whether you need a deck builder, bathroom or kitchen remodeler or a masonry contractor, please do not hesitate to call us to set up your free estimate!

2102207437
    Michigan
    Michigan: Contractors
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing

Roofing, siding, gutter protection, steps, railings, porches, custom porch overhangs, collums, insulated siding, trim, vented soffits, custon attic venting systems, attic insulation, ice dam protection, ridgevents, skylights, doors, garage doors, windows, doorwalls, additions, dormers, bathrooms & kitchens remodeling.

Handyman.