Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Windham, ME
There are 18 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Windham
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave Johnson, his crew and various subcontractors under his supervision has been a pleasure from the start. During the planning phase Dave developed a thorough understanding of our desires by asking many questions, then pointed out potential problems and alternative approaches . He provided a full set of design drawings for our approval before proceeding to the estimate and contract signing. Work on the addition began in early winter and continued through cold and stormy weather, Christmas and New Years holidays, and a six-week period while we were on vacation. Throughout that time Dave kept in frequent communication with us via Email and text messages, including photos, to show work progress and to answer any questions we had. The project continued to completion with minimum disruption to our daily lives after we returned from vacation. We were pleased during the entire project with Dave's politeness, professionalism, expertise, attentiveness and attention to detail. His own work crew, as well as subcontractors, seemed well-versed in their areas of work and carried out Dave's desire for perfection. The result is a neat, well-finished addition which meets our highest expectations. We would not hesitate to recommend Dave Johnson Builders to anyone looking for quality work from a qualified builder read less
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWe hired Dave and his crew to do a rather extensive remodel at our home. From the start, we found Dave to be very responsive: emails and calls were returned promptly, and all questions were answered. We found his work to be of extremely high quality: he has high standards, and this was his first and foremost concern with the full project. Projects of this size can have variables that change throughout the timeline, and he was always honest and balanced with his opinions: he let us know where we could realize cost savings without compromising the integrity of the work. He also had suggestions for both our sunroom and our kitchen that we feel made the end results far better than what we could have predicted... for example, he was able to offer suggestions about our kitchen window, lighting, and entryway that we would not have thought of-- and we love all of these changes. There were several times throughout the project when we realized that a change was needed (for example- once the deck was built, we thought it should be larger), and he was able to quickly adjust. Our full project took about 2 1/2 months. Dave and his crew are all hard workers- they were there just about every day, and were constantly busy. We have young children and had to live in our home during this remodel, and the workers were all respectful of that, making sure that our living spaces were blocked off with plastic to minimize dust, etc. The end result of our project is superb- we love our new kitchen, sunroom and entryway. As with any kitchen remodel, there were some inconveniences along the way, but working with Dave was an excellent experience, and we would certainly recommend him to anyone. We feel that his work added value to our home, and absolutely increased our quality of living read less
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCIn all instances, Dave Johnson Builders have provided timely, professional repairs. His work is consistently code compliant and documentation complete. He listens to the client and honors the extent to which any work is authorized by proper authority. His crew can accomplish virtually all construction from rough to finish work. The condominium association has used his company on several occasions and is currently entertaining his bid, amongst others, for major unit repairs. He was requested to bid the job read less
- Casa Pro LLCThe project was well thought out with ourselves and Casa Pro. Our contractor was very skilled at many things including design ideas, tile installation, masonry, painting, all that one needs to construct a beautiful home. All of the sub contractors that we used through Casa Pro did excellent work. In todays world to find a contractor that takes great pride in his work is rare to find. This is our second home and any time we could not be there what a comfort to know that our contractor watched out for us to make sure every detail was perfect, and that we could have total trust in his work ethic and professionalism. I would recommend Casa Pro to anyone thinking of doing a whole house or any renovation. To Casa Pro I give a standing ovation and the Biggest Thank you for making all our dreams come true in our beautiful NEW HOME....Brav read less
- Upright Building ServicesThe story began when we noticed that water was seeping into the house from leaking chimney flashing. Fred originally was called just for that estimate, but also to give an estimate for a new metal roof because our roof shingles were cracking/curling after only 10 years. We wanted a roof that wouldn't leak or need replacement again in only 10 years. We also discussed at that time our desire to eventually replace old deck planks with composite decking and expand our deck so we could buy a hot tub and hot tub gazebo, which had been on our wish list for 20 years. Fred said he could do all that work for us in addition to just the chimney flashing. We liked Fred's professionalism and agreed to hire him for all the work. Fred and his crew started the deck remodel in April, removing and replacing old deck planks and installing new railings. Fred noticed several problems with the old deck supports and installed new ones. A new stairway down off the deck was built and Fred made it a sturdy project. The reinforced 14x16 foot deck expansion came next and I was impressed that Fred took care to design and make a solid deck for our future 5000 pound full hot tub. The new metal shingle roof was installed next: Fred had not installed the type of metal panel shingles before but was willing to install them. It took a lot longer than he thought it would take to put these panels together, but the result looks good. The chimney flashing job was also actually a bigger project than anticipated, but the end result is great..should never get any leaks, now! The final project was the hot tub enclosure / gazebo. Originally, we were going to purchase one of the cedar hot tub gazebo kits from an on-line store and have Fred assemble it. Fred thought he could build one similar to those, for about the same cost, that would be sturdier, using a Harvey sunroom panel system. What Fred designed and created was an extremely sturdy, attractive 10x12 foot enclosure surrounding the hot tub that should withstand hurricane winds, torrential rains, and 5 feet of snow! Its a wonderful little building standing on the new deck and we look forward to many years of enjoyment from it. One of the most important things about this large project was that Fred was on-site every day. doing the work himself with only two assistants..he does not "sub out" the work. He showed up on time every day (weather permitting) and there were a number of days he started at 8 a.m. and was still working after dark...the final days of the gazebo project build, he was there until after 11 p.m. still working! His costs were not cheap, but he does not cut corners, and remember..you get what you pay for. After taking 2 months to complete all the work, even our dog had accepted Fred into our household. We will hire Fred again if we have other construction projects in the futur read less
- J & j buildersAmazing Joseph and his crew are by far most professional and through crew I have ever used and only one I will ever use again amazing prices and any time I had a question I could call him or Nathan and have it answered! If you want a job done quickly and for a fair price definitely call these guys
- Jim Hall ConstructionAs promised. Jim Hall had done the original siding, etc., 10+ years ago. That turned out well, and it was logical to ask him to evaluate and undertake necessary repairs, which he did with skill.
- Jim Hall ConstructionMr. Hall came when he said he would and did exactly what we asked for. We had a great experience with no problems at all.
- Eastern Shore Home ImprovementEastern shore was great .Scott ,Paul and Chris where very fussy and did a super job . My wife and I love the new 8 by 16 addition . our friends and family love the look and say its the best work they have seen. Scott always got back to us and I will use them again.
Patio Builders in Windham
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated since 1978, fully licensed & insured. Uses licensed subs for skilled trades. Discounts available for Angie's list members. Free estimates upon request, no travel charges.Recent Review:Excellent. I would recommend Dennis and his crew to anyone. They did a fantastic job in a timely manner and helped get me and my dog reunited in our comfy new home. He also communicated with me regularly so that I always knew what was going on. Thank you Dennis read lessNancy C.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:A full service builder and remodel company. The client deals directly with the owner, and all of the work is done by the owner , we only use subs for utilities. 26 years experience in carpentry and remodelling. We also install tile and custom showers! All done in house! This allows us to stay consistent in our quality. Effective and constant communication plays a key role in a successful project read lessRecent Review:Justin (the owner) was outstanding! He was prompt in responding to all our questions and concerns. The work was completed and done exactly as he promised in the timeframe we had agreed upon. Justin’s workmanship is second to none. We could not be happier with how beautiful our new bathroom came out! We look forward to having Justin build us a new enclosed porch and we highly recommend Blue Diamond Carpentry LLC read lessBecky W.
- Business Description:Our goal is to help you through the often complex remodeling process. We have a great deal of experience in detail orientated kitchen & bath installations, structural issues as well as water damage. Check out our website for some photos. We strive to meet customers within a week of your call and a price within a week of our initial meeting. We can be reached by email at Eric@LRHiggins.com or call us directly at 207.856.2448. read lessRecent Review:I don't give 5/5 stars on a review often, but I was extremely impressed with the work LR Higgins did on a water damage project on my house and would not hesitate to hire them again. Dean was our project manager and did an excellent job. We had damage internally from water that had seeped behind our siding which resulted in deck rot (because flashing wasn't previously applied correctly) and internal wall damage in the basement. The 3-man team that worked on the project was detail-oriented and focused on doing the job "right" rather than doing it quickly (which I greatly appreciated) but also did their best to make the exterior work blend and match the rest of the siding so it would not stand out like a sore thumb. The cost was reasonable for the work done and I felt like the work was high quality. I had unsuccessfully contacted 3 other companies for estimates before contacting LR Higgins and either wouldn't get my calls returned or they didn't show up for the estimate. Eric Higgins was very responsive via email, called me back after I left my first message about the issue, and I was in contact with him via email several times during the project. He always responded. I would definitely recommend this contractor group and use them again for work on my house read lessJulia M.
- Business Description:Casa Pro Builders is a leading provider of custom built homes and renovations throughout southern Maine. For each client, a proven approach is utilized to guide the construction process from inception to completion. This process is propelled by honest values and a commitment to deliver the highest quality, or nothing at all. Casa Pro Builders strives to deliver superior service, while aiming to break away from the status quo in the industry. The professional team that makes up Casa Pro Builde.. read lessRecent Review:Two-story addition, kitchen renovation, bathroom renovationsZara B.
- Business Description:We are a growing company that is fully insured and have a 100% satisfaction guarantee .We are a company that does small projects and remodels to multi million dollar projects.Recent Review:Everything came out great. Nice clean workMichelle G.
- Business Description:Eastern Shore Home Improvement is a locally, family run business. We have been in business for 30 years. We Offer Detailed Quotes, Quality Work at Quality PricingRecent Review:I called and left a message about our needs. The office called back and shared that they don’t come as far as our town. I’m certainly OK with that. Not a review per se, but simply wanted to share how impressed I am that they took the time to return my call read lessDan T.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans read lessRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often .. read lessRecent Review:Working with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!Jackie M.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus .. read lessRecent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest man read lessEllen C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- South Casco
- Steep Falls
- North Yarmouth
- South Portland
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- Cape Elizabeth
- New Gloucester
sunroom patio enclosures in Windham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A & H Improvements Inc.37 Kennedy Dr 2078904438
North Waterboro, Maine
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- A+ Construction74 Main St.
- A.R. DiPaolo UnlimitedPO Box 446
- ADS Tree service15 School Street
- All Season Home Improvement Co823 Church Hill Rd
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- ANDROSCOGGIN BUILDING AND REMODELING21 MAIN RD
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A & D Renovations
- Backshore Home Improvement520 Gray Rd.
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Birchwood Builders, Inc.11 Carriage Rd.
Cumberland Foreside, Maine
- Blue Diamond Carpentry152 howitt road
- Bolduc's Electric32 Plummer Landing
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Backshore Home Improvement
- Cairn Building and Renovation121 Peter Vier Rd
- Casa Pro LLCPO Box 425
- Castonguay&Son24 Fortin Drive
- Champagne Construction40 Richardson Street
- Charles Reale Painting Co48 S Skillings Rd
- CHASE CUSTOM HOMES & FINANCE INC290 Bridgton Rd Ste 2
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Cleve WorsterPo Box 1716
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- Commercial Roofing Systems IncPO Box 110
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- Cairn Building and Renovation
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- David Chartier Building and Remodeling Inc.121 phipps point rd
- David Randall Woodworking54 Middlebay Rd
- Day Labor Solutions33 Meadowbrook Rd
- Delar General Contracting125 Harris Ave
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General Contracting
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- Gilman Restorations5545 Bayvue Rd
- Gnome Landscapes Design & Masonry305 US Route 1
- Grace North LLC147 Summer St
- Granite State Glass - Conway181 West Main Street PO Box 1408
Conway, New Hampshire
- Generation General Contractring
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy & Son404 Gray Rd.
- HardCore Construction & Home Improvement7 Grammar St
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Higher Level Contracting Services, LLC.48 Dutton Hill Rd
- Home Conceptions IncPO Box 460
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- J Bell Installations IncP.O. Box 398
- Jeffrey R Verrill Contracting Services63 Country Lane
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Jim Brown26 Cabaniss Cres Apt 1
- Jim Hart & Son Home Improvements440 Pownal Rd
- John Bisnettes property maintance10 Murch Landing Rd
- JR Construction249 Hight Road
- J Bell Installations Inc
- Ken Bartow Construction, Inc352 St Route 121
- Kev & Sons Construction7A Rankin St.
- Kevin Hudner485 Quaker Ridge Road
- Kinnear CarpentryP.O. Box 3655
- KLP Improvements Home Improvement Specialists213 Libby road
- KW Architects PCPO Box 404
- Ken Bartow Construction, Inc
- MAGIC HOME IMPROVEMENTS71 HICKORY HILL LN 12 ninth st.
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- MAGUIRE CONSTRUCTION INC634 NORTH RD
- Maine Bathroom Remodeling148 Carll Rd
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Maine Properties,LLC197 US Route 1 PO Box 368
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- MAINLAND STRUCTURES CORPORATION11 A BARTLETT RD
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- MBP Construction160 county road
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- Michael Lapointe General Contracting96 WEST ST
- Midcoast Remodeling LLC31 Long Cove Way
Westport Island, Maine
- Mindful Building LLCPO Box 66704
- Moesel Builders Inc40 Birch Forest Dr
- Moon Constuction Services21 Pond Rd
- MORSE BUILDERS218 Washington Ave
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- MAGIC HOME IMPROVEMENTS