Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 16 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- LR Higgins IncGreat! We were not at the home when the work was completed. We moved into the home a month or two after work was completed. The painting was done well, the exterior repair was excellent. The home was left clean.
- A & D RenovationsExcellent. I would recommend Dennis and his crew to anyone. They did a fantastic job in a timely manner and helped get me and my dog reunited in our comfy new home. He also communicated with me regularly so that I always knew what was going on. Thank you Dennis!
- Sunshine Contracting CorporationInstallers arrived on time, however, the 1st guy did not speak english, so he just propped the door open and got started. 15 minutes later, 2 other guys arrived who spoke english, so I was able to communicate. Great install, and they cleaned up so well, you would never have known they were there. Love our window
- Upright Building ServicesFred did a great job on our house! This was the second time we've had Upright work on our home, and we were just as pleased as the first time. To start, our front door was extremely drafty. Fred essentially rebuilt the frame, installed our new door and storm doors, and he also used spray foam insulation to ensure that no air would be leaving or entering the house. The frame was tricky to repair because the original work was just... bad... but Fred did a great job fixing it all up. Next, he installed new flooring and trim work. Again, the quirks of an older house made the job difficult, but the end result is amazing and just what my wife and I envisioned. Fred is a personable guy and a hard worker, and next time we need work, we will be giving him another call
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsWorkmanship was excellent. Fast service. Cleaned up area when job was finished. Very professional. Would highly recommend.
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsGreat! The project went very well and we could not be more pleased. They worked with us to get exactly what we wanted and they were quick and clean. Definetly recommend and will use in the future. Prices beyond reasonable with great craftmanship! Everyone was very nice and willing to please!
- Upright Building ServicesContacted him on May 21 simply for a quote to replace a commercial grade steel door & frame. He didn't go by until June 3. He gave me a quote verbally on June 9 of $125/hr for up to two 8-hour days, said he could do the job the following week if I sent the money. I kept asking for an invoice, he told me he was busy, so eventually on June 19 he asked for my e-mail. When I sent him my billing info, he said he needed to go by to give me an estimate and he'd charge $340 just for that. At which point I finally realized I needed to find someone who would take the job seriously. Seems like a nice guy otherwise
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsDoug Moore is a dependable, honest hard worker. The quality of his work is excellent. He is also enthusiastic about his job. He will help you to pick out designs. He works in a timely fashion to get it done. I would definitely recommend him.
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsWork was performed efficiently and quickly. It was a pleasure doing business with Moore’s Home Improvements.
Door Installers in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Regal Replacement Windows is a full service window company. We sell and install the best replacement windows in the industry. Our partnership with Soft-lite, Harvey, Paradigm, Marvin and Andersen assure that you receive beautiful windows with the quality craftsmanship you deserve and Energy Star performance for maximum efficiency. The choices are endless when it comes to style, color and patterns. All of our windows are American Made (Paradigm is actually Maine Made!) and have a 20 year g..Recent Review:Excellent and they were attention to detail.Mark R.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Eastern Shore Home Improvement is a locally, family run business. We have been in business for 30 years. We Offer Detailed Quotes, Quality Work at Quality PricingRecent Review:I called and left a message about our needs. The office called back and shared that they don’t come as far as our town. I’m certainly OK with that. Not a review per se, but simply wanted to share how impressed I am that they took the time to return my callDan T.
- Business Description:Then Window Source is the perfect destination for you. We offer the highest-quality replacement windows available at factory-direct pricing. We guarantee our customers get a premium, energy-efficient product for a fraction of the cost of our competitors’ models. No need to shop at the Big Box stores ever again. That’s the Window Source advantage. Need more than just windows? We also specialize in sliding doors, patio doors, and vinyl siding. Just fill out the quick form below and we’ll have ..Recent Review:Craig the installer did a great job. I was pleasantly surprised by how sturdy the windows were - i picked window source's mid-tier level window. The day after my windows were installed the first storm of the season (snow, rain & ice) arrived and the windows completely performed as they should. I never realized what in eyesore my old windows were until i had these installed. i cant even tell how the wrapping on the windows improved the look of my house! I would definitely recommend window source & i did to a family member. Also, their quote process was quick, 1/2 hour to get a price. Window Source wasn't on my radar while i was requesting quotes on angie's list but they came up as a recommendation & i can't tell you how glad i am I hired Window Source to install all my new windows. A friend had windows installed by a popular chain & Window Source beat the quality and look hands down! If you are like me nervous about hiring a contractor you really know nothing about - i am here to tell you will be happy you hired Window Source. Thank you window source for making my 55 year old house look new!!Jane D.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
- Business Description:Our goal is to help you through the often complex remodeling process. We have a great deal of experience in detail orientated kitchen & bath installations, structural issues as well as water damage. Check out our website for some photos. We strive to meet customers within a week of your call and a price within a week of our initial meeting. We can be reached by email at Eric@LRHiggins.com or call us directly at 207.856.2448.Recent Review:We were absolutely thrilled with the work L.R. Higgins did on our home. They did two projects for us -- remodeling our kitchen and replacing the siding -- and both were done to an exceptional standard. Our house is 100 years old, so remodeling the kitchen involved some unexpected problem solving. Our initial design had to be reworked to account for the fact that the original walls were not up to code and for some other surprise quirks that were revealed when the space was gutted. What we ended up with is actually even better than the original design and is exactly what we wanted. We are so happy with the workmanship and quality, and Eric was incredibly responsive throughout the process. The same goes for the siding. We had someone come recently to do other work on our house and they actually commented to us about the quality of the siding work. Plus, everyone at L.R. Higgins with whom we interacted and all of their subcontractors were incredibly professional and courteousSara C.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..Recent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest manEllen C.
- Business Description:*FREE ESTIMATES AND INSURED* Go with Mooers! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was issued a contract that did not list the full details of the job requested. The contract also did not reflect Maine law regarding start dates for projects over $3000. The retainer requested was more than that allowed for by law. I requested updates to the contract and was sent pictures of notes taken in a notebook. I updated the contract to reflect the content of the photos and sent a corrected draft. I was told, "We don't have time to mess with contracts." A contract is an agreement that should accurately reflect a service expectation and state law. This was an unprofessional messMichele K.
- Business Description:Here at HBC we are committed in providing our customers with an outstanding service. This company may be young, but do not let that fool you. We have many years of experience in the residential construction industry. Our projects are always priced at a fair and reasonable price. All of our work is backed by our 1 year free of structual damage warrantyRecent Review:Jason has done several projects for us over multiple years. He has repeatedly done top-notch work for us at a fair price. He is very thorough, meticulous, and explains his approach to the project thoroughly before undertaking the work. I would recommend him very highlyRon G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
door installers in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Vinyl Siding97 Ninth St
- 1st Call Vinyl Siding
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A Jack of Trades615 Pond Rd
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- A+ Construction74 Main St.
- A+ Garage Doors26 Split Rock Road
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Advanced Replacement Windows221 Virginia St
- Airtight Window & Door9 Standish Gln
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Anything Goes78 Pleasant Avenue
South Portland, Maine
- Aube's Home Improvement44 Towle St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- A & D Renovations
- Bagala Wood & Window Work677 Main St
- BEACH GLASS & WINDOW CO162 SACO AVE
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Beaulieu Builders56 Acorn Ridge Rd
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- BELANGER & SONS GARAGE DOOR320 GUINEA RD
- Biddeford Locksmith414 Hill St
- Bios Inc17 Patrick Dr
- Blue Diamond Carpentry152 howitt road
- BOB'S OVERHEAD DOOR CO1 Deschaine Dr
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Brown's Hill Remodeling & Construction430 River Road
- Bruce Timberlake101 Parrott St
South Portland, Maine
- Bagala Wood & Window Work
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- Castonguay&Son24 Fortin Drive
- CAVALLARO AUTO REPAIR959 MAIN ST
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear Choice Home Improvements8025 South Willow St Suite 107
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Craig Frappier117 Union Falls Rd
- CUSTOM EXTERIORS2044 Washington Ave
- campbells custom carpentry
- D JOHNSON5500 Banwell Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Daddy Do List154 Old Mill Rd
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darrin's Detailed Carpentry20 Silver Lake RD.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Davis & Son construction32 Libby rd
- Dews Door Company Inc199 Middle Rd Ste 5
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- DSI Door Services Inc31 Diamond St
- D JOHNSON
- Gary Ruel CarpentryP.O Box 1696
- Gator Handyman services227 Shady Nook Rd
West Newfield, Maine
- Gaudet's Door INC.373 Gray Rd
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- Gilman Restorations5545 Bayvue Rd
- Glover Construction428 Town Farm Rd.
- Granite State Glass - Rochester186 South Main Street
Rochester, New Hampshire
- gregsglass&glazing142 Rand Rd.
- Grenn Justice Constructions40 Pike St
- Gary Ruel Carpentry
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy & Son404 Gray Rd.
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Hardt's Construction477 Bowdoinham Rd
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Holden Building & Carpentry75 Olympia St
- HomeExperts of Maine66 Industrial Park Road
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- HORAN BROS.BUILDERSP.O. Box 188
- Hour Glass Company619 Main St
South Portland, Maine
- Humble Handyman46 Union St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- Labbe Construction & Remodeling1396 Sanford Rd.
- Larrabee's LLc419 Turner Center Rd.
- Larry Pyle Carpentry63 Concord St
- Lessard Brothers ConstructionPO Box 293
- Level Best Builders20 Wood St
- LR Higgins Inc2 Lincoln Ave #3 PO Box 600
- Labbe Construction & Remodeling
- M.R. Brewer, Inc.91 Bell Street
- Mac's Home Improvements388 Brixham Rd
- Maine Properties,LLC197 US Route 1 PO Box 368
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- Maine rent a wife51 Sedgewood
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- Mark Goode Builders230 High St.
South Portland, Maine
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- Marvin Design Gallery by Eldredge317 Marginal Way
- Mayer ConstructionPO Box 276
- M.R. Brewer, Inc.