Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in North Monmouth, ME
There are 12 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in North Monmouth
- HarrisConstructionThey were prompt, flexible, and professional. The company handled every aspect of the build from ground prep to finished product. Great communication and high quality workmanship. Happy to have hired them for this project and look forward to the next one.
- BD&C ConstructionBryan has always come when he said he would. Worked as expected and beyond. I have more to be done and would have him again.
- All Season Home Improvement CoWe had All Season's Home Improvement build our garage and wrap our home. The crew's performance was very professional; they put pride in their work. The finished product met all of our expectations and more!!! We definitely would have All Season's Home Improvement again for any further work needed. I would definitely refer my family and friends to them read less
- All Season Home Improvement CoBoth work crews took the time to explain best options and why things were done certain ways. Always friendly and did a great job of cleaning up everyday. I highly recommend All Seasons and would hire them again.
- All Season Home Improvement CoWorkers arrived same time each day, cleaned up and removed old material each day. They were very cordial and obviously knew hot to deal with all problems.
- All Season Home Improvement CoWe've been sharing our home with the various All Season's crew since last spring, and have had them completely change our house in both appearance and function. It's been a long process, but we couldn't be happier with our decision to use All Season's as the general contractor for the job. Starting back with the design, and finishing up today, they have exceeded expectations in all area's. Here are some of the highlights: They came up with an awesome design, both overall and in individual rooms. Some of this was from Bob (the owner) and some was the kitchen and bathroom designs done by Kelsey at Hammond Lumber. They used quality materials, which resulted in a quality end product. They had really good subs that they brought in for plumbing, electrical, sheet rocking and finish carpentry, which shows they know how to put the right people in right place to make the project work. The All Season's crews on the job did fantastic work, particularly with the roofing, siding, windows, new stairwell (this was particularly incredible), floors, garage doors, closets and the list just goes on. They also did a fantastic job of fixing things they weren't satisfied with (not us) such as the kitchen floor which they redid when it had a small problem with how was laying in one part. My final point would be that when you are sharing your home with contractors you want people who care about your home, and this is how we felt with the All Season's crew. They not only took care of our home, but they became like part of the family. They're good people, and good people tend to do the right thing, so they were a perfect match for our project read less
- All Season Home Improvement CoThe crew checked before placement of doors, windows to be sure they were where we wanted them. All entrances were built to accommodate my restrictive mobility.
- All Season Home Improvement CoI was very pleased and still am, after approximately 17 years. I don't recall any problems whatsoever.
- All Season Home Improvement CoThe workkmen completed the job on time, shoring p the sagging beam and reinforcing it. They completed the repair work within one day, and installed a new garage door opener a couple of days later after we consulted with them and gave them a green light. (We had been hoping to salvage the old garage door opener, but the rail was too bent from the sagging beam read less
- All Season Home Improvement CoI have had additional work done. They were here a few weeks ago. I just got a thing in the mail today from them asking to fill something out so that they can get it to the Angie's List on the enclosed form. They did it on the 16th of February 2016. It was an overhead barn door. They're just always very friendly, always willing to stop work and answer your questions, they were very steady, they clean up and they're just really good, they've always been really good to come here and work with us. They would be the only ones that we would call to have anything done probably. They were better than anybody else that we looked into. The quality is so far so good. They are always right there. There professionalism is the top read less
Garage Builders in North Monmouth
- Business Description:MacArthur's LLC is locally owned and operated out of the Benton, Maine area. We provide a wide range of services including the following; Siding, framing, drywall, painting, flooring and much more! No job is too small we do it all. We have over 20 years of experience in the Home Remodeling and Construction business. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting va.. read lessRecent Review:It was great. He was easy to get along with. He was customer friendly. He did a very good quality of work. He took care of the job as soon as possible.Dan D.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans read lessRecent Review:David’s team performed high-quality work on time and on budget. I highly recommend them!Nathan D.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in home remodeling (standard to custom), we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! From remodels and home additions, to dekcs and garages, and everything in between, give us a call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a wonderful job, they followed up with the work, I was very happy, I would recommend them and I would hire them again in the future.bONNIE L.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus .. read lessRecent Review:It went incredible. He came in and did an estimate. What I had in my mind, he did it better. I have dogs and he totally understood that I love my dogs. He was great at telling me what I would and wouldn't need because of my dog. He fixed some things that the last person did wrong. He gave me all the information and let me make the decisions. He got here early and finished on time. We already have another project in the works. He is a very honest man read lessEllen C.
- Business Description:Why Choose New England Outdoor? At New England Outdoor Sheds & Gazebos we take pride in knowing that all of our buildings are constructed to last a lifetime. We use only the highest grade materials and the strongest building methods to construct all our products and confidently stand behind our lifetime warranty. At New England Outdoor we strive to differentiate ourselves by offering exceptional service and support to all our customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority. History In the mi.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent!! Great service, super efficient. Friendly staff. Beautiful shed. Would highly recommend.Emily J.
- Business Description:I am a master carpenter who takes pride in his trade, with 30 years experience. Can fix everything in and around the home. I give reasonable estimates and build in a timely manor that fits with the client schedule read lessRecent Review:Michael Gardner and Gardner Construction rocked my project! I had a hideous and inconvenient concrete slab, and I wanted a deck. Michael recommended a way to build a deck over it and meet and exceed my goals, was there when he said he would be, and was under budget! I was very excited, and likely over communicated with him, and he always was responsive, kind and brought great ideas. He and his whole crew were a pleasure to work with and having them at the house was a pleasure. I love the end result read lessShannon K.
- Business Description:Harris Construction is based out of central maine, we do anywhere from roofing and siding To new build garages and houses! Contact us for your free estimates! (207)205-7876 Jharrisconstruction@gmail.comRecent Review:Did an amazing job doing a garage for me! Would hire again!Jacob e.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi.. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last forever read lessDiane K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
garage builders in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Team Home Improvements, LLC61 West River Rd
- A-Smart Home Improvement Inc1191 Hallowell-Litchfield Rd
West Gardiner, Maine
- Above & Beyond LLC524 Lincoln St
- Acadia Post & Beam2379 US Hwy 1
- Acme Property Services, LLC.48 Location Rd
- All Season Home Improvement Co823 Church Hill Rd
- American Restorations Co.1964 Hill Rd
- A Team Home Improvements, LLC
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- MAINE TIMBER WORKS823 Augusta Road
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- McCarthy Point Builders38 Kenneth Ln
- Mid-Maine Handyman Pro186 Martin Stream Road
- Mike Smith bldg&remodeling incp.o.box 234
West Paris, Maine
- Maine Remodeling
- New England Outdoor Sheds & Gazebos37 Oakland Ave
- New England Rent To OwnP.O. Box 127
- New Leaf Construction30 Commercial St P.O. Box 1083
- NORTHEAST MODULAR HOMES6 FORREST AVE
- NORTHEAST POLY INSULATION180 Ohio Hill Road 180 Ohio Hill Road
- Northern Lights Log Homes2381 Old Keene Rd
- New England Outdoor Sheds & Gazebos
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
- Quality Landscaping
- RAM Renovations244 Alder Park Rd
South China, Maine
- Randy Tibbetts Aggregates224 Cemetery Road
- Remodel Maine, LLC508 Water St
- Right Price Swinging23 third st
- River Road Restoration2540 West River Road
- Roy's Carpentry & Property Maintenance17 Butler Lane
- RAM Renovations
- S&R contracting llc801 Perkins Ridge Rd 69 goods point steuben
- Smith's Handyman Services3 County Rd
- Smitties Home Renovations and Handyman Services188 Libby Hill Rd.
- SteelSTORED Shipping Containers55 Greens Farms Rd
- Stillmans Woodworking126 mudgett rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- SUNSET KNOLL LANDSCAPING & GREENHOUSE754 E POND RD
- Sustainable Structures, Inc.PO Box 45
- S&R contracting llc
- Vincent & CoPO Box 236
- Vincent & Co
- Zabby's Farm600 Manktown Road
- Zabby's Farm