Find out if you really need a chimney to install a fireplace in your home. This guide helps you understand your options, such as a ventless fireplace, when choosing the right fireplace for your home if you don't have a chimney.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Mechanic Falls, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Mechanic Falls
- Earth Sense Energy SystemsDoing business with Earth Sense Energy Systems has been a pleasure, and we look forward to doing more business together in the future! When we needed them, they were responsive. All around a great experience, and I highly recommend!
- Eastern ChimneyGood thing we were still here when they arrived as they were 3 hours late! And, never phoned to say they would be late. Once here, they did a good job checking/cleaning the main flu for our Vermont Castings insert (dryer discharge also) and all reported OK.
- American Professional Chimney & MasonryExcellent!! Rudy & Rudy Jr. were outstanding. Explained the project and provided free estimate, and on my approval, returned early the next morning to do the work. Very professional, friendly, polite, experienced, and kept the work area clean. Highly recommend to others!
- L.F. GRASS CUSTOM TILE INSTALLATIONSLloyd and Brad were excellent. They completed the job on time, with great craftsmanship and within budget. I would highly recommend them and would use them myself again in the future.
- Wally J. Staples Builders, IncIt went very well. Originally, I was in the process of purchasing another home, and after it was inspected, I had Wally Staples come out and do an estimate on what needed to be done. He spent a lot of time and effort making sure my estimate was detailed and complete. The estimate was free, and when you consider it took up about 3-5 hours of his time, that is a definite plus. Then, when I purchased a different house, I knew I wanted this company to do the work. I had seen his work on a friend's house,and was very impressed with the fact that they not only took care of what needed to be done, but the guys were very conscientious, very accomodating, and they remember every single detail you tell them, AND they clean up after themselves. My house was spotless after the work was done, and they checked, check and double checked everything. The owner came by a couple of different times during and after the work was finished to see how things were going, and how the work was completed. This is my first home and I was extremely overwhelmed and not knowledgeable in home repairs and needs. This company makes sure that the work done is very high quality, and that everything looks absolutely beautiful, and that the owner is pleased. Wally has all of his own staff, so the work is not contracted out unless there's something unusual, they all work together very well, and are very professional. My new roof is a beautiful burnt siena color, it is high quality and algae resistant, since I'm near the water, the rear deck was stained and looks beautiful.....
- MAINE CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICESThey seemed very honest. They could have done more but they thought it wasn't necessary. The price was less than originally quoted.
- MAINE CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICESQuick, clean and had digital photos of the inside of my chimney to show me that there were not any repair issues for me to worry about. I will definitely call him next I need to clean the chimneys!
- Maine Stove & ChimneyFrom the time we walked into the showroom until install the staff were friendly and were a wealth of knowledge! When we were choosing our pellet stove they didn't try to sell us items that were not functional or necessary. The man was very honest. When we decided on our pellet stove we ordered it and installation was scheduled. Ordering to installation was about 3 weeks. They came on the day that was decided. Three men arrived-all were VERY FRIENDLY and COURTEOUS (they were very careful not to make any extra mess in my home-there was snow on the ground). Install was quick and they patched the hole inside and out that the previous pellet stove needed for venting and replaced the piece of siding as well. After install was complete, one of the men walked me through how to clean and maintain the stove. He answered all of my questions. After install they cleaned up all their equipment, the hearth and the stove
- Alternative Heat Source IncThey did a great job. They explained how to use it by myself so I do not have any issues. I have used it and have never had any problems. I would recommend them in a heart beat! They were very punctual and easy to work with.
- MAINE CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICESSimon was prompt, professional and thorough in inspecting/cleaning my wood stove components and chimney. I really appreciated the fact that he showed me various things that he found throughout the process and explained what they meant. In terms of the chimney, he pointed out the signs of wear and we talked about what needed to be done to address them before they got significantly worse. Simon suggested that I purchase a wood stove thermometer and also recommended a product to help decrease creosote build-up. Very knowledgable and cleaned up nicely. Competitive pricing
Fireplace Companies in Mechanic Falls
- Business Description:2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award Winner • 30+ Years Experience • Artisan Craftsmanship • Tile floors, custom built showers, back splashes, tub surrounds and more. Owner Present on ALL Job Sites • Fully Insured • Free EstimateRecent Review:Lloyd and Brad were great - could not be more pleased. They were timely, neat, organized and focused, and the end result was perfect. They even threw in some added wit and fun commentary which made the inconvenience of not having access to the kitchen very tolerable. I would most definitely hire them again and highly recommend their servicesKim F.
- Business Description:Fully Owner Operated.A partnership, 30yrs. Servicing Seacoast. Extremely competitive rates.Recent Review:I’m very impressed with the service and knowledge of Super Sweep. They came out on-time and gave me an honest assessment of my chimney and provided me with sound recommendations. They did only what was needed , not what they could have done to drive up the cost. Over the years I’ve lowered my expectations when it comes to customer service because of past experiences. It’s refreshing to have a local company that’s prompt, professional and honest. Six stars. C.M. Madbury, NChristopher M.
- Business Description:18 years experience - Chimney Cleaning - Nest Removal - Caps - Masonry - Liners - Dryer Vent CleaningRecent Review:Mark and Paul were very friendly and took the time to explain what they were doing and why. The stove cleaning was excellent. I would recommend this company.Terrie G.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Addtional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:I called several plumbers in my area. Richard P Waltz answered and told me that their plumbers were all scheduled for the remainder of the working day, but could send one after 5 PM, though I would have to pay overtime. I agreed. But one of their plumbers finished up a call early and they sent him to me around 4 PM. He quickly diagnosed the problem as the rubber washer in the valve failing, due to age. With the help of the building property manager I got the water main to my area shut off and the plumber opened up the valve and replaced the washer, which broke apart as he took it out - he was absolutely right in his diagnosis. When I had the building water turned back on we found that I still had a leak from the faucet, but now we could shut off the water and the plumber found that the faucet itself had seals that had failed. But at that point I could do the work myself, so thanked him and he left. He'd spent only about 1/2 hour, and I paid the regular rate. Great service, excellent knowledgeJeffery T.
- Business Description:Superior Energy Solutions is a one stop energy solutions company. Through an education approach we help people find areas to lower their energy usage and save money, all while living more comfortable lives.Recent Review:I've had SES come in a couple of times to work on my Rennai wall mount units. It is very rare that the installer is familiar with the unit. I have had to pay for them to read the manual in my basement. In my case repairs have usually taken several call backs as the problem rarely gets fixed on the first visit. While they seem to be fairly professional, I've found their actual service to miss the mark most times I call themJulian S.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:SYLVAIN'S PROPERTY BUILDING is a home improvement business located in Southern Maine that takes pride in offering reliable, on-time, consistent service! We offer a wide array of services such as remodeling, hardscaping, full bathroom & kitchen renovations, patios/decks and so much more! Call Ryan today for a FREE ESTIMATE at (207) 590-6013 and don't forget to ask about our specials! There is never a job too small!!
- Business Description:Maine Coast Masonry is a family owned buisness . I (Marc Michaud) come from a famliy masons . I am a 3rd generation stone mason and have over 28 years of residential and comercial experiance . All the work is done by myself and a aprentis mason . We offer the highest quality masonry available with the best sevrice and low overhead lets us give you the best rates and working with our partners we can give you the best warrentee in the buisnessRecent Review:We had Maine Coast Masonry do a walkway for our house in OOB and can’t say enough good things about the work! Love how it came out and it was great working with Mark! Highly recommend!!Liz A.
- Business Description:Since 1997, St Nick’s Complete Chimney Care Service has had the customer motto “We do it all” - and they really follow through! Stan and his crew of chimney sweepers bring a strong work ethic and commitment to every job they take. His chimney cleaners believe in doing the job right the first time so every customer is beyond satisfiedRecent Review:Work was not actually done, because we hired a different contractor with whom we had worked with before. However, St. Nick's was very professional and provided a good and thorough estimate. We would have hired them, had we been unable to engage the other contractor. <br /John G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Some homeowners want to remove their fireplace but don’t want to tear apart the chimney completely. This guide describes the reasons for removing a fireplace, what is involved in removing a fireplace, and how much it may cost.
Knowing how to use a creosote sweeping log for additional maintenance in between your annual chimney sweep can help keep your home safe from fires. Here is what you need to know about creosote logs and how they work.
Find fireplace companies in
- New Gloucester
- South Paris
fireplace companies in Mechanic Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CARPET SPECIALIST189 PARK RD
- CARPET SPECIALIST
- Eastern Chimney1 Cardinal Way
- Eastern Chimney
- Fontaine HVAC2 SANDY ST
- Fontaine HVAC
- Hall tile694 Brighton Rd
- Hall tile
- K&J HEATING, Inc168 LEWISTON RD
- K&J HEATING, Inc
- North American Supaflu Inc15 Holly St
- North American Supaflu Inc
- Richard P Waltz Plumbing & Heating Co Inc179 Presumpscot St
- Richard P Waltz Plumbing & Heating Co Inc
- Wally J. Staples Builders, Inc21 Greenwood Rd
- Wally J. Staples Builders, Inc