Radon mitigation costs an average of $1,000.
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Mars Hill, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Mars Hill
- Main Choice InspectionsThe price was a little expensive, but it was worth every penny. I chose the package with additional add on’s, because I wanted a comprehensive report. Tom was very thorough, professional, and knowledgeable. They saved me a ton of money by finding an issue with the septic system, that wasn’t easy to find. Tom was there for close to 4 hours and went over every aspect of the home with me in a walk through. I would highly recommend Main Choice and will definitely use them again in the future. Bill the owner was a very pleasant guy as well, and wasn’t afraid to roll his sleeves up and get dirty. Couldn’t have been happier with their services
- Campbell Property InspectionsJeff and team provided a very clear and detailed report. There were many helpful photos to go along with the text. I would definitely use Campbell Inspections again. And will recommend to anyone I meet looking for an inspector. They turned around a lot of information in the final report in a timely manner
- Mainely WaterI could not be happier! Chuck was professional and extremely knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and was willing to back up his work. The service was on time, he was respectful of my time and my home. Several other companies tried to sell me systems costing twice. The system he put in is quiet, low maintenance, and has lowered the level of radon in my water significantly below the levels he promised. The Radon is below detectable levels now. I would highly recommend this company
- Campbell Property InspectionsJeff is always very thorough. We have used him now for at least five different properties and we keep coming back. The reports are fantastic.
- Campbell Property InspectionsI am very pleased with the home inspection service. In respect to the pending purchase, it did not go so well for the seller because of the problems that were found. The inspection covered many important issues of concern in an objective and professional manner. I am thankful Jeff was able to schedule the appointment promptly; and even more impressed with the timeliness of the report
- Radon Done Right, LLCGood work and professional service, but the price is very high for the amount of materials and the installation time. There needs to be some competition in this installation service.
- Campbell Property InspectionsIt went very well. Jeff was great about explaining what he was doing and what he was looking for, he answered the questions I had, and provided insight on some of the different options we had for approaching the issues he found. I found the report he provided to be incredibly thorough and helpful. HIGHLY recommended
- Affordable HomeI nearly skipped the home inspection even with our limited time to investigate the house because previous home inspections I've purchased did not seem like a good value. Very grateful our realtor spoke so highly of Dan because he was able to give us a very precise indication of the condition of the house. The report we received for the home inspection cost $350, which is a little less than I have paid in the past for reports I have literally burned as kindling. In Dan's case he went through the house and left a thorough, but extremely readable report on the condition of the wiring, heating, plumbing, flooring and subflooring, insulation, attached decks etc., complete with informative photos and even thermal imaging to help decode the more convoluted systems. He came back at no charge to access parts of the house that were not accessible the first time, and offered to come back again to inspect any pre-sale repairs that might be made! This report paid for itself many times over because of how well it reflected the house's true condition, but beyond the purchase price we are able to use it on a weekly basis to address the most pressing problems first (mainly exterior ones before winter hits) and then turn to interior ones as the beautiful weather grows colder. I was very happy to get this in PDF form with many color illustrations showing exactly what needs to be done. We also benefited tremendously from Dan's recommendations in septic inspection and repair, which was my greatest point of nervousness about the purchase. In the future if I was selling a house that had not been recently inspected, I would give serious thought to hiring Affordable Home to inspect the house before I even put it on the market, so I would not be surprised with serious defects at the point of sale and so I would know what repairs to focus on. That is a big change from my previous feelings about home inspections. We have had really fine luck with professionals so far in Maine and Affordable Home provided us with a great experience
- Radon Done Right, LLCHighly recommend having these folks do your air radon mitigation work. Very professional work: pipes were hung level, they wipe off the labels on the pipe with actetone so they are clean, and all the penetrations into the house and slab are done in a professional manner. Excellent communication with the company and everything is well documented in their contract
- Aroostook Radon MitigationArron Boyd, the owner, is an excellent person for the job. He is smart and professional. Very trustworthy person that jot the job done effectively, efficiently and fairly. I am not from the area, but Arron did not try to take advantage of me and hike up the price (this has happened several times since I've moved into the area). He used good materials and knew all the answers I expected him to know. He didn't cut any corners and offered me several options on how to solve the problem. You can tell that he wasn't trying to get me to choose the most expensive option. He follow-up with me to ensure all is well, and is currently helping me expand on my system at minimal cost. In short, he gets the job done correctly for half the cost of his competitors
Radon Testing Companies in Mars Hill
- Business Description:Chuck The Water Guy, owner of Mainely Water LLC, has more than 36 years of experience in water softening Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters, Rinnai Direct Vent Wall Furnaces. We specialize in helping residential and small commercial customers with all of these products. We are a local Maine small business… family owned. We carry a large inventory to meet your needs. And we have the experience and expertise to make a proper assessment of your needs and properly service or install your choice of sys..Recent Review:Chuck got the appropriate model in advance and installed it. It is working flawlessly. Several local techs--supposedly trained in Rinnai products--had serviced the heater and not seen a very obvious flaw, a missing external drain hose, leading to the premature rusting and death of the heater. He fitted the work into his busy schedule even though I told him that speed was unnecessary. He was concerned that I have hot water since I had just had major surgery and couldn't drive to shower at the YMCA for several weeks. He returned right away when, a few days later, a mouse invaded the vent. He uses communication technology: it took seconds to pay via Quicken (though it would be nice to have all the details, e.g., parts, labor, discounts, on one document for a visit). The Mainely Water website has a lot of info on systems, problems, and solutions in very clear language; and it's so convenient that I can text him when I'm free instead of, say, having to wait for an 8 AM business opening (when I'll be working and unable to call). Maine winters are long and cold, and it's reassuring to have a competent, considerate proSusan M.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1994 we are license Mitigators for Water and Air Radon. Our goal is customer service and making our customers happy and satisfied with the equipment that we install. We also offer great financing for those who need itRecent Review:A technician serviced the system by adding calcite and replacing batteries. After he left, water was very murky. I was told to purge the system by running the upstairs tub. It got better, but not before contaminating the water heater and rest of the plumbing. I tested the water hardness and it gave a very high reading. I called several times to have this addressed, but calls were not returned and when I did speak with someone, I was given excusesStephen M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Like most home inspectors I am a one-man operation. Please see my website for pre-inspection information and agreement(s). Payment is due after the site visit, the report will be done within 2 business days unless same day reporting is agreed in advance
- Business Description:NACHI Certified inspectors. Produce a inspection product unlike any other. Professional inspectors, that are as thorough as the result you will receive in our picture filled report. A 100% satisfactory guarantee..Military discounts
- Business Description:We are a company that provides radon air, radon water, and water quality testing. You will have " peace of mind" knowing that your test was conducted using the finest continuous radon monitors available. Our continous radon monitor reports are easy to understand and include hourly readings of radon concentrations, barometric pressure, temperature, and humidity. They also have a tilt sensor and battery backup so you can be confident that your test is accurate and has not been tampered with
- Business Description:REAL ESTATE HOME INSPECTIONS RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL BUILDING INSPECTIONS ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTIONS & TESTING MOLD, RADON, FORMALDEHYDE METH LAB EVALUATION and TESTING THIRD PARTY CODE ENFORCEMENT INSPECTORS Our inspectors hold engineering degrees and are certified by the State of Maine in Building Codes and hold numerous Professional Certification
- Business Description:Cornerstone is a full service home inspection busines and we have been in business for 7 plus years. Jim Dickson has brought 20 years of building management, constrution oversight and environmental services into the home inspection industry. We do not take credit cards at this time, but do accept cash and checks. Payment is expected at the end of the on sight inspection. I enjoy having my clients with me during the inspection and I do my best to eduactae them on the house so they will be conf..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
When building or remodeling, hire green architects, builders, remodeling companies and environmental inspectors to avoid buying toxic products for the home.
Find radon inspectors in
- Presque Isle
- Fort Fairfield
- Island Falls
- Van Buren
- Eagle Lake
- East Millinocket
- Fort Kent
radon inspectors in Mars Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aqua-Max of Maine914 Sabattus St
- Aqua-Max of Maine
- Cornerstone Home Inspections7 Morrill Ave
- Cornerstone Home Inspections
- Derby Inspections5 School Street
- Derby Inspections
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Home Radon Detection Co4 Simonton St
South Portland, Maine
- Home Radon Detection Co
- Mainely WaterPO Box 21
- Mainely Water
- Peak Performance Home and Building Inspections57 Windsor St
- Peak Performance Home and Building Inspections
- TP Environmental Consulting LLCPO Box 3845
- TP Environmental Consulting LLC