Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Eddington, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Eddington
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationExcellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality Construction
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGSomeone I know has used them, and I had seen his truck at the bottom of my street. When I called he seemed very polite and professional, so I had him do the work for me. He was prompt, and he did what he said he was going to do. He told me right upfront that he was not cheap. He wasn't cheap, but it was not ridiculous. He is licensed and insured. I do not mind paying for good quality. I would use him again in the future
- Ron Bragg Carpentry IncRon came out and we discussed the projects, he gave me a quote I said yes and the projects began. The installation of the window went very smoothly and was coordinated around our operations so as not to be disruptive of my staff while they were working. The cabinet doors we fabricated offsite and installed during our regular business hours. Ron's crew was very accommodating in getting out of the way as my staff needed to wait on and ring out customers. They came back after hours to finish the doors
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGKarl was prompt when he gave a quote, arrived when he said he would, and completed the work promptly.
- Pearl ContractorsThe workers were professional and pleasant, the job was completed on time and on budget, the house looks fabulous. We look forward to having this contractor build an addition and/or garage when we are ready to upgrade again.
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGI have used Karl on two separate occasions and just called him for another job (2/2015). I have had Karl do finish carpentry on a remodeled room and he worked with my old house and lack of straight lines AMAZINGLY well. I also used Karl to install a thermal door at the bottom of my basement bulk head stairs. He had to modify the stairs to do the work and four years later the door fits so tight it still squeaks against the frame each time I open it. I always go to Karl with carpentry issues and NEVER have to audit his actual work time when I receive the bill. Karl has fair, but not cheap prices. However, his work is top notch and worth every penny
- Robbins Construction IncI have had an excellent experience with them. I like the people; they are very efficient and they pay attention to detail. I found their price to be acceptable. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGWe have used K-Dogg for several projects and find his work to be excellent. His quotes are accurate and he often ends up doing the work for less than he quoted. He is upfront and honest and goes out of his way to offer several alternatives for our projects. He shows up on time and completes the project in the estimated time. We will definitely utilize his services again and have recommended him to our friends. We use K-Dogg on a regular basis for odd jobs and even a couple of medium sized jobs. Karl is great to work with and his estimates are always spot on
- SNR BUILDERSThey did a great job. I moved out of the house and they helped me pack and move the furniture and then they repainted most of the rooms and installed new flooring in the living room and a new patio door, so the house is ready to be sold. Byron Ogden the owner of the business has done work for me before and I have always been happy with his work. Byron's brother Vance works for him and he is an electrician so it's easy to get any electrical work done too. Most of the work was done by Byron's son Ronald and Vance and both were very courteous and hard working
- Pearl ContractorsTroy priced the job, started when planned, completed the job on schedule and on budget. Work was neat, clean , and high quality. Troy is easy to work with, very skilled and honest.
Door Installers in Eddington
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Family owned / operated business. Fully Insured Professional Installations with the Customer's Satisfaction being our Number 1 priority. You can trust that when you hire Central Maine Exteriors Inc. to handle your renovation project, it will be done right, and on timeRecent Review:Central Maine Exteriors was professional, reasonably priced, and did not try to sell us extra services. Would use again.Karissa D.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Were a small town company that has a big time attention to detail. If your looking for a cree that can get your home remodeling or improvement projects done in a timely manner and affordable rate, then were your teamRecent Review:It went horrible. The guy ended up running off with my money and stole my personal property as well.Shawn C.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED 100% CHECKS & CASH ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT 10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIOR CITIZENS QUALITY WORK DONE AT VERY REASONABLE RATES.
- Business Description:Portland Glass® has a history of success and a safety record that’s unmatched in New England. We are the providers of the best auto, home and business glass in Vermont, Maine & New Hampshire. Additional Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Description:Specializing in Residential Building and Remodeling
- Business Description:Portland Glass® has a history of success and a safety record that’s unmatched in New England. We are the providers of the best auto, home and business glass in Vermont, Maine & New Hampshire
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Old Town
door installers in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Edward Purdy Carpentry2636 Kennebec Rd.
- Edward Purdy Carpentry
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J.B. Johnson and Son Carpentry97 1/2 Grant Street
- J.B. Johnson and Son Carpentry
- Keyes Roofing & Construction1095 Moosehead Trail
- Keyes Roofing & Construction
- N/D roofs and more306 Pout Town Rd
Stockton Springs, Maine
- N/D roofs and more
- One Stop Home Repair90 Stillwater Ave
- One Stop Home Repair
- P&M Contracting 207
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- PDQ Door - West Bath209A State Rd
- Pearl Contractors118 Moosehead Trail Suite #2
- Portland Glass of Augusta372 Western Ave
- Portland Glass of Bangor1114 Hammond St
- Portland Glass of Damariscotta16 Biscay Rd
- Portland Glass of Ellsworth32 Bar Harbor Rd
- Portland Glass of Farmington474 Wilton Rd
- Portland Glass of Millinocket1009 Central St Ste C
- Portland Glass of Presque Isle724 Main St
Presque Isle, Maine
- Portland Glass of Rumford874 Rt 2
- Portland Glass of South Paris16 Market Square
South Paris, Maine
- Portland Glass of Waterville350 Kennedy Memorial Dr
- POST WOODWORKING INC163 KINGSTON RD
Danville, New Hampshire
- P&M Contracting 207
- two carpenters construction824 Nicolin Rd
- two carpenters construction