A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Eddington, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Eddington
- Ron Bragg Carpentry IncRon and his wonderful crew were excellent throughout all phases of our siding and windows project. They did not cut corners, taking care to put high quality craftsmanship into every detail. The crew was excellent; they arrived early and often worked late, and they showed their professionalism at every turn. If the crew spotted something unexpected, Ron would let us know what was happening and consult with us immediately. The fit and finish of our completed project is outstanding! We had a great construction experience with Ron and his crew and believe that they are one of the best home improvement teams here in our part of Maine. We highly recommend Ron Bragg Carpentry and will call Ron again for future projects
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGSomeone I know has used them, and I had seen his truck at the bottom of my street. When I called he seemed very polite and professional, so I had him do the work for me. He was prompt, and he did what he said he was going to do. He told me right upfront that he was not cheap. He wasn't cheap, but it was not ridiculous. He is licensed and insured. I do not mind paying for good quality. I would use him again in the future
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGI have used Karl on two separate occasions and just called him for another job (2/2015). I have had Karl do finish carpentry on a remodeled room and he worked with my old house and lack of straight lines AMAZINGLY well. I also used Karl to install a thermal door at the bottom of my basement bulk head stairs. He had to modify the stairs to do the work and four years later the door fits so tight it still squeaks against the frame each time I open it. I always go to Karl with carpentry issues and NEVER have to audit his actual work time when I receive the bill. Karl has fair, but not cheap prices. However, his work is top notch and worth every penny
- Ron Bragg Carpentry IncRon came out and we discussed the projects, he gave me a quote I said yes and the projects began. The installation of the window went very smoothly and was coordinated around our operations so as not to be disruptive of my staff while they were working. The cabinet doors we fabricated offsite and installed during our regular business hours. Ron's crew was very accommodating in getting out of the way as my staff needed to wait on and ring out customers. They came back after hours to finish the doors
- Pearl ContractorsThe workers were professional and pleasant, the job was completed on time and on budget, the house looks fabulous. We look forward to having this contractor build an addition and/or garage when we are ready to upgrade again.
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGWe have used K-Dogg for several projects and find his work to be excellent. His quotes are accurate and he often ends up doing the work for less than he quoted. He is upfront and honest and goes out of his way to offer several alternatives for our projects. He shows up on time and completes the project in the estimated time. We will definitely utilize his services again and have recommended him to our friends. We use K-Dogg on a regular basis for odd jobs and even a couple of medium sized jobs. Karl is great to work with and his estimates are always spot on
- Robbins Construction IncI have had an excellent experience with them. I like the people; they are very efficient and they pay attention to detail. I found their price to be acceptable. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.
- SNR BUILDERSThe owner of SNR Builders, Byron Ogden, along with an employee did an excellent job replacing our old 44 year old windows with new Energy Star rated windows. He also installed a new Pella patio door that is level, works very good, and looks great. Byron is experienced, knowledgeable, did a great job explaining the process of replacing windows and installing our patio door, provided an estimated time for doing so, and takes pride in doing quality work
- K-DOGG GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTINGKarl was prompt when he gave a quote, arrived when he said he would, and completed the work promptly.
- B McLaughlin Quality Construction & RenovationExcellent company! Great communication and quality of work, trustworthy people. I highly recommend this company. This house was taken down to the frame and rebuilt with new electric, plumbing, roof, insulation, windows, drywall, floors and custom kitchen. Brian and Larry were very knowledgable and always available to discuss decisions. Brian always kept me updated on progress and returned any missed calls right away. I feel as if I won the lottery in finding this contractor. I was nervous hiring a contractor for the first time after hearing many horror stories about terrible contractors from other people. This company and its people are amazing. I can't say enough about them, I recommend them to everyone for any size project, from decks, roofs to complete remodel projects you can't go wrong with B. McLaughlin Quality Construction
Door Installers in Eddington
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Family owned / operated business. Fully Insured Professional Installations with the Customer's Satisfaction being our Number 1 priority. You can trust that when you hire Central Maine Exteriors Inc. to handle your renovation project, it will be done right, and on timeRecent Review:Central Maine Exteriors was professional, reasonably priced, and did not try to sell us extra services. Would use again.Karissa D.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Were a small town company that has a big time attention to detail. If your looking for a cree that can get your home remodeling or improvement projects done in a timely manner and affordable rate, then were your teamRecent Review:It went horrible. The guy ended up running off with my money and stole my personal property as well.Shawn C.
- Business Description:remodel and buildRecent Review:The process took about 2 weeks. The builder, Mr. Ogden was very professional.Barry R.
- Business Description:We have built structures from houses and garages to additions and camps as well as beautiful decks from Central Maine to Massachusetts and up to Northern Maine. Licensed and insured quality subs are used when needed. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional Service- Lincoln, Oxford, Penobscot, Piscataquis, Somerset, Waldo, & WashingtonRecent Review:It was very good. He was great on the quote and he was very professional.Matthew H.
- Business Description:Portland Glass® has a history of success and a safety record that’s unmatched in New England. We are the providers of the best auto, home and business glass in Vermont, Maine & New Hampshire
- Business Description:Portland Glass® has a history of success and a safety record that’s unmatched in New England. We are the providers of the best auto, home and business glass in Vermont, Maine & New HampshireRecent Review:The office and garage staff were very polite and professional. The technician explained and showed me what he would do and the expected results before he did any work. If I have anymore windshield issues I would take my car there again. My insurance covered the cost of the repairsGenevieve S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Edward Purdy Carpentry2636 Kennebec Rd.
- Edward Purdy Carpentry
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J.B. Johnson and Son Carpentry97 1/2 Grant Street
- J.B. Johnson and Son Carpentry
- Keyes Roofing & Construction1095 Moosehead Trail
- Keyes Roofing & Construction
- N/D roofs and more306 Pout Town Rd
Stockton Springs, Maine
- N/D roofs and more
- One Stop Home Repair90 Stillwater Ave
- One Stop Home Repair
- P&M Contracting 207
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- PDQ Door - West Bath209A State Rd
- Pearl Contractors118 Moosehead Trail Suite #2
- Portland Glass of Augusta372 Western Ave
- Portland Glass of Bangor1114 Hammond St
- Portland Glass of Damariscotta16 Biscay Rd
- Portland Glass of Ellsworth32 Bar Harbor Rd
- Portland Glass of Farmington474 Wilton Rd
- Portland Glass of Millinocket1009 Central St Ste C
- Portland Glass of Presque Isle724 Main St
Presque Isle, Maine
- Portland Glass of Rumford874 Rt 2
- Portland Glass of South Paris16 Market Square
South Paris, Maine
- Portland Glass of Waterville350 Kennedy Memorial Dr
- POST WOODWORKING INC163 KINGSTON RD
Danville, New Hampshire
- P&M Contracting 207
- two carpenters construction824 Nicolin Rd
- two carpenters construction