Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Bingham, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Bingham
- Mike Rose DrywallMike was very professional. He kept me informed on each step of the project, always let me know when he was going to be at the house. The work that Mike has done is top notch, once painted you will not even see any seams. I am very impressed with his work and after seeing the end result, i would not hire anyone else to do this type of work!!! Overall great experience!!
- Mike Rose DrywallMike started on the date we agreed on. Mike worked hard to make sure that our ceilings came out great. He also repaired a lot of imperfections in our walls while he was here. If you need your ceilings smoothed out, Mike is your guy.
- JCabido RemodelingThey gave me a fair price and did the work as promised. There were a few hiccups along the way as would be expected, but they were very fair about those and stood behind their work as promised to correct any issues. This is about all you can ask for, in my opinion, it is inevitable that hiccups occur on any big job. The important thing is how the company handles them. In this case, they resolved all issues. We sold the house and my understanding is that a problem came up with the new owners and that J. Cabido went back and fixed the problem at their cost. I would use them again
- Upright Building ServicesHe was very pleasant and professional with excellent communication during the project. He gave us a very reasonable quote and we signed a contract to proceed. The work was done ahead of schedule and it all looked very good when he was done. We plan on hiring him again for future projects.
- Upright Building ServicesI had Upright Building Services come look at my project and he wrote up a projected cost plan for me and we set a time frame for him to come and start the remodel of our downstairs basement. He helped me with finding the type of ceiling tiles I had been trying to find. I had him build a wall unit in this room also and I gave him my design and he figured out the measurements for it. The project took more time then we had thought, but he had extra time figured in the contract , and it didn't cost me anymore then projected. I have had lots of compliments on the room and it is exactly as I pictured it would look like
- Upright Building ServicesFred was creative in the design and selection of materials for each project. He worked independently in our home; we were not present on many occasions. He is very trust worthy. His prices are a bit higher than average, but the quantity of work he produces, as well as the quality and guarantees he provides are well worth the money. He will follow up on details and get it done to your satisfaction. I would use him again for other projects
- Upright Building ServicesI had a water leak that damaged the flooring and sections of drywall and I had made an insurance claim for the loss. I had another company give me an estimate for repairs and it appeared as though their estimated costs were quite high. I contacted Mr. Hilchey who had done work for me in the past and he gave me a very reasonable estimate to cover the basement walls with new drywall and to install laminate flooring. The work was done quickly and meticulously. The basement looks great! Mr. Hilchey was very good about letting me know when he would be working and about how the job was progressing. I find him to be an honest and very hard worker and I would absolutely hire him again
- TREVINO CUSTOM DRYWALL & PAINTING, INC.Stated = 1 job of replastering and painting. He was very detailed cleaned up; doesn't bother anyone - always on time - very professional, we now use him in the spring and fall for about 4 weeks each time - (we have an OLD 1878 house on the water and was so pleased with his variety of skills, price, work ethic that I use him for as many repairs as possible - we used to have a painter come every year BUT Joe has replaced him because his skills are more versatile - the home he works on is in Bar Harbor ME 04609 not the Florida address - would highly recommend him
- New Leaf ConstructionOur experience with New Leaf Construction in December led us back to hiring them again for a few additional projects we wanted completed outside this spring. The remodel of our firm over the winter was very successful and it was a pleasure to work with their crew. Their professionalism showed throughout the entirety of the project, from the quality of their work, sensitivity to our timeline, accommodating the needs of our business with as little interruption as possible, cleanliness of their work area, attention to detail, and staying on budget. I highly recommend New Leaf Construction
- R.E. Hadley ConstructionMr. Hadley is a consummate professional. He works within your schedule and your budget. He solves problems, and is willing to allow you to give as much input as you wish. His work, particularly with tile, is beautiful. He is a pleasant presence in your house. He is careful and considerate--truly a pleasure to work with
Drywall Contractors in Bingham
- Recent Review:Mike was very professional. He kept me informed on each step of the project, always let me know when he was going to be at the house. The work that Mike has done is top notch, once painted you will not even see any seams. I am very impressed with his work and after seeing the end result, i would not hire anyone else to do this type of work!!! Overall great experience!!Steve H.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. CHARGES A FLAT. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICES. MAY CONTACT AT 207-314-0961 OR THROUGH EMAIL.
- Business Description:JD's Home Improvements specializes in carpentry, roofing, painting and drywall. We have over 20 years experience, and work hard to make your home improvement needs come true! We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover and offer financing options to help you get the job done now! Contact us today for a no nonsense estimate and more information about the beautiful jobs we can do for you
- Business Description:I do everything from tree work, all phases of landscaping, inside outside maitencce. Fully insured free estimates. New and upcoming buisness.rxcept checks, money orders, cash, direct deposit.
- Business Description:We are a husband and wife team for over 16 years. We specialize in interior and exterior painting. We are a full service painting company that offers roofing siding replacement carpentry and flooringRecent Review:Performed agreed to service. Very easy to deal with. Jackie & Chris were on the job each day and communicated great. I highly recommend them. <br />Lori m.
- Business Description:There are 5 employees including myself we accept all payment methods and for the months of april and may 2023 we offer 10% off on all labor
- Business Description:Build Rite Construction is a full service General Contracting Company.
- Business Description:Home Maintenance Specialist with over 30 years of Home Maintenance Building and repairs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- North Anson
- New Portland
- Saint Albans
- Dover Foxcroft
- New Sharon
drywall contractors in Bingham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D D Dyer Contracting279 Dover rd
- DAN GILMORE & CO.P.O Box 4006
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- daves home improvment30 wilson st
- done right construction2 sunrise cir
- DOUG MERRILL & SON BUILDER INC211 OLD BATH RD
- Drywall By Design70 Park St
- D D Dyer Contracting
- Fairfield Drafting and Construction518 Norridgewock Road
- Fairfield Drafting and Construction
- I&B construction and handy man services152 Mudgett Dr
Hyde Park, Vermont
- I&B construction and handy man services
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration353 Roosevelt Trail
- Octagon Cleaning and Restoration
- Pearl Contractors118 Moosehead Trail Suite #2
- Pearl Contractors
- T-Libb Construction @ Design Service350 Rebel Hill Rd
Smyrna Mills, Maine
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Timber Ridge Quality Homes22 Knights Rd
- TLC Painting28 Drummond Ave
- Tri Town Towing and Property Maintenance981 West River Rd
- T-Libb Construction @ Design Service